Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

And which languages are spoken? Future Russian, future Chinese?

Yes magic is science. That I agree upon.
Do we have new abilities in the future like telepathy? What about people that can see the astral plane? Is this plane real?

Who spoke with the religious prophets as God? Did you travel in time to see?
What about ancient Egypt? Did these beings like Anubis (half human, half dog) or Thoth (half bird, halft human) exist?

What about the Elohim (these Angels)? They seem to be from Earth but in an higher plane (an astral plane) and seem to be androgynous. Is this something you dicovered?

Hm ok thanks.

I did not read the John Titor part, sorry.

About Harriet:
I dont know if it is true or not. That is why I asked. Harriet b said that nearly all male die out. That is also a prophecy in some religious books . Maybe the timeline changed.

Tesla is mentioned in a lot of theories about time travel. So I asked.

That I think as well. What about Putin and Xi Jinpin?
Putin seems to be member of a lot of secret societies according to some people.

That makes sense. How can we fight the Deep State and the Illuminati? Abolishment of the bank secrecy?

What is your opinion on Bilderberg? Kushner and Merkel seem to be member of it and a lot of others.

What is your opinion on Qanon?

English is the main language, however Hebrew was among the latest fads before I left. Speaking and writing lost languages is something we encourage heavily in 4283. What is spoken falls in and out of different trends all the time.

Mankind has many "abilities" in 4283. Telepathy is very real, and in my time, is as simple as using an app. The person you want to connect to has to have the app, and you have to be accepted by their privacy settings in order to prevent thought spam. They are averted by terminating the connection as soon as the frequency starts to kick into overdrive.

I cannot say for certain if the astral plane is real. I can guess based on what I was taught in school but even in 4283 we don't have all the answers.

I also cannot say who spoke to prophets as God, because I do not know. I did not travel there myself. I have only been been on missions for resource and intelligence gathering.

The non-human species that ancient humans attributed with godhood did not exist, not in Egypt, and not anywhere we could find. The technology to create them does exist in 4283, though.

The "Angels" you speak of are not thought to exist in 4283. The idea of religion is dead, and the Angels and other similar figures are thought to be glorified symbols of the growing religious fiction.

Harriet makes very amusing claims, but any real thought about what real events could lead to her delusions is enough to spot the holes. It simply doesn't add up.

Tesla had some good and interesting theories, many credible ones. In my time we are not taught that he genuinely witnessed the past, present, and future. His method was very dangerous and could have quite literally fried him into insanity. We are however taught that he was one of the great minds lost in the pursuit of science. Even the best minds can't be right all the time.

Putin and Xi Jinping are Illuminati. Most of the people in power of their countries at this time are Illuminati. It is harder to find one that isn't. Only the prominent figureheads are currently known to me. Bilderberg is Illuminati as well.

Another question on fighting the Illuminati. I understand the desire for this, but the people in 4283 are not willing to test whether or not defeating the Illuminati prematurely is possible. Too much is at stake. If that mission failed, the entire future could be lost by the time we return.

QAnon appears to be part of the plot to draw more followers to Trump. Trump has often supported many conspiracy theories, and QAnon is the latest banner being flown by the Trump campaign in order to gather the more open-minded individuals that lurk on the net. However, it is far too convenient that he "knows all of the cabal's wrongdoing" without being a part of it, does it not? A bit too convenient that those being accused of involvement are mostly enemies of Trump, or have spoken out against him, in order to mix some falsehoods into his truths.

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

Great. Sorry if I am too confrontational. I have been disappointed in the past

I understand your reasons and skepticism. I apologize as well if I appear too harsh in my response. I sometimes forget that people in this time do not think the same way as those in 4283.

Everyone seems to expect my words to prove false. What will you do when they come true?

m0nique14

Hi HeraldOfTruth,
Thank you for sharing your journey and being open to questions about the future. Do you have any thoughts about the “Mandela Effect” ? Interesting about the telepathy and an app. Will there be psychic warfare or is it already happening? Can a time traveler be aware of a past life? Can one be a time traveler in a future life and feel some sort of connection in the present? Do you recall any time shifts happening March 2006 or September 2015? Will research into the Coriolis Effect help advance sustainable resources or invent time travel? Good luck out there!

TimeFlipper

I understand your reasons and skepticism. I apologize as well if I appear too harsh in my response. I sometimes forget that people in this time do not think the same way as those in 4283.

Everyone seems to expect my words to prove false. What will you do when they come true?

The only way you can really prove youre a time-traveller to all of us, is to fulfil the promise you made...Let me remind you of your promise.
Go back to July 7th 2020, then return to us today, and tell us what the headlines are from three separate UK newspapers..
Iam 100% certain that you are not a time-traveller, so prove me wrong..

HeraldOfTruth

Hi HeraldOfTruth,
Thank you for sharing your journey and being open to questions about the future. Do you have any thoughts about the “Mandela Effect” ? Interesting about the telepathy and an app. Will there be psychic warfare or is it already happening? Can a time traveler be aware of a past life? Can one be a time traveler in a future life and feel some sort of connection in the present? Do you recall any time shifts happening March 2006 or September 2015? Will research into the Coriolis Effect help advance sustainable resources or invent time travel? Good luck out there!

Thank you for taking the time to listen and to ask.

The Mandela Effect can be attributed to the timeline being changed. Even in 4283, we do not fully understand the human consciousness.

Psychic Warfare is a violation of the Pangea Accords, via Amendment Thirty-Nine. The app I describe is our government's method of regulation. It is free, and not to have it is dangerous. Without the app itself, you cannot understand other psychic signals. Without the connection termination software, the human brain can be quite literally melted from the inside out.

The concept of "Past Lives" is a very widely encountered phenomenon even in 2020. It is believed that when time changes and some people that no longer exist on the timeline have portions of their consciousness splattered across space-time. There have even been cases where two people believed themselves to be the same person. Those affected never have the full set of memories, only fragments. Anyone who claims otherwise is an anomaly or a fraud. We know of no anomalies like that in 4283. Maybe it is something they will learn more about in my future, though.

I was not here in 2006 or 2015. I arrived in April 2016. They could be related to my predecessor on this mission, but he was not as public on the internet. His perspective was less "understand" and more "strictly observe". He is no longer alive to ask if his actions did anything at those times. I do not have high enough clearance to question my higher-ups about the matter either.

As for the Coriolis Effect, that's a yes to sustainable resources and a no to time travel.

Thank you, and likewise.

HeraldOfTruth

The only way you can really prove youre a time-traveller to all of us, is to fulfil the promise you made...Let me remind you of your promise.
Go back to July 7th 2020, then return to us today, and tell us what the headlines are from three separate UK newspapers..
Iam 100% certain that you are not a time-traveller, so prove me wrong..

Been there, done that. Wait- Go back to July 7th? It was 9th, and it is in the future, not the past. Oof.

Status
Not open for further replies.