Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Only because I am actually interested in your response am I wasting time repeating myself.

The Guardian Reports:
“Coronavirus cases in London spike as fears of a second Leicester grow.”

The Times Reports:
“BREAKING NEWS: 7 protesters were killed in the streets of Hong Kong in response to the National Security Bill.”

Express Reports:
“Prime Minister Boris Johnson makes final push for no deal Brexit, despite economic risks.”

If you were unable to find that, you can't have looked very hard.

Lets see what transpires, nothing is proved yet until July 7th...

TimeFlipper

Must of had a bit of a prior snoop around to know about Harriet:p

He could be one of Harriets henchmen, trained in that Tantric masturbation technique...There was one of our members who shall remain anonymous, to prevent causing him embarrassment, that was certain Harriet was a time-travelling female, and was going to give him that Tantric masturbation...She/He never did turn up to do it for him awwww :ROFLMAO:..

HeraldOfTruth

By the way some on you are talking, I don't think you've read his headline post. Here are the headlines if you can't find them-

The Guardian Reports:
“Coronavirus cases in London spike as fears of a second Leicester grow.”

The Times Reports:
“BREAKING NEWS: 3 protesters shot in the streets of Hong Kong in response to the National Security Bill.”

Express Reports:
“Prime Minister Boris Johnson makes final push for no deal Brexit, despite economic risks.”

He says they will appear on July 9th, in about 7 days.

I'm interested in how technology has effected recreational activities.
How have things like video games, cruises, and vacations changed?
If sports are still popular, are there any new ones that have risen after 2000 years?
Do things such as "space hotels" exist or is advanced technology used only for business purposes?

Technology is an essential part of the life of every person in 4283. Back to the app for telepathy that I spoke of, the technological framework that supports the app software is something that everyone has as well, of course. The physical device responsible has a few different variations, like the differences between phones, notebooks, laptops, those sorts of things. The one I wore in 4283 was an earpiece, but some people make them into other things. They all require tapping into the brain stem either by external signal input or implants. Some people have even gone with the injection of nanomachines into their brain stem.

Video games are a true marvel. We unfortunately do not have what people of this time call "Full Dive" VR games, but our VR consoles are much better than what is being experimented with today. You would not require an entire room setup to play, only the headset and of course they come wireless. I call it a headset, but really they look more like goggles. The shape allows for more defined peripherals in the game, and the lens is designed for that purpose as well. There is no 'seam' between your vision and the game world, your eyes appear to gaze directly into the game. Player actions are all determined by thought, so there is no worry about running around inside or outside and hitting things. The gravity sonar security system installed in nearly every location worldwide will alert you to pause gameplay and reorient yourself in the real world. The quality of our games and entertainment culture has come leaps and bounds, enough that it is hard to describe all at once.

Cruises and vacations are a valuable industry, and hasn't changed a whole lot in the future. The most popular vacation sites in 4282, when I was looking for somewhere to spend my own vacation, were as follows.
  1. Athens, Greece.
  2. Rome, Italy.
  3. Atlantis, Florida. - Note, Atlantis as you fantasize is not true. At least, not as far as history has accounted. It could be something that disappeared when time changed, though I will say no more because this is pure speculation. This city is off the coast of Miami, and named such because it seemed fitting, with Florida almost completely submerged in 4283.
  4. Mt. Everest - Note, This is the only location on the list I viewed that is not an aquatic city.
  5. Maui, Hawaiian Islands.
My favorite sport is called Cogadh. It's an international sport that begins each season locally, where a team defeats the other local teams to acquire their members as new members of the winning team. This moves on from local matches to regional, and national, and then finally international. It is a bit similar to the modern concept of LARPing, where we use medieval weapons and tools to fight in simulations of historic warfare. I myself owned my own forge, forged my own weapons and armor, and competed regionally during my schooling before coming to the past. I fought with a spear primarily and guandao for mounted combat, though I am pretty good with a sword and bow if I do say so myself. I was always the brains though, more than brawn. I was the one who led us to victory in the regionals as Chief Strategist. Personally, I have never liked guns, though gun sports are still popular as well in 4283. "Laser Gun" tech exists and there are many derivative games as well as military use. Soccer is the most watched of your modern sports, followed by Hockey.

I wouldn't say that advanced technology is mostly used for business, but space travel certainly is. The government has decided that no civilians are authorized to leave Earth unless the government directs them to do so. Unfortunately, no vacations to the moon or even to space stations. The expanse of space is still widely unknown, and the government has said that unexplained disappearances do in fact occur among their own pilots and machines in space.

Must of had a bit of a prior snoop around to know about Harriet:p

I only knew of her after she was mentioned to me here. She wasn't very hard to find.
Lets see what transpires, nothing is proved yet until July 7th...

9th...
He could be one of Harriets henchmen, trained in that Tantric masturbation technique...There was one of our members who shall remain anonymous, to prevent causing him embarrassment, that was certain Harriet was a time-travelling female, and was going to give him that Tantric masturbation...She/He never did turn up to do it for him awwww :ROFLMAO:..

If I was Harriet's henchman, why would I completely deny her claim?

Last edited:

alpha centauri

ok thanks for the answers.
Mankind has many "abilities" in 4283. Telepathy is very real, and in my time, is as simple as using an app. The person you want to connect to has to have the app, and you have to be accepted by their privacy settings in order to prevent thought spam. They are averted by terminating the connection as soon as the frequency starts to kick into overdrive.
This is what I was told from others that it is based on your DNA and you can locate everybody everwhere?
I meant telepathy without app.

I also cannot say who spoke to prophets as God, because I do not know. I did not travel there myself. I have only been been on missions for resource and intelligence gathering.

The non-human species that ancient humans attributed with godhood did not exist, not in Egypt, and not anywhere we could find. The technology to create them does exist in 4283, though.
Well, I thought other travelers could look at it through travelling through time? How the miracles happened and who spoke with them? The separating of the waters in the Red Sea etc.? Are you planning to do that?

The Egyptian Gods were extraterrestrials according to some people. Who were these people and why are those pictures on the acient sites? Did the egyptian culture originate like we know it or before that:
Starting around 5500 BCE two major kingdoms developed along the Nile. Historians call them Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt. Around 3200 BCE
source: google

Did Atlantis, Lemuria or any other ancient culture exist?

What is your opinion about 5G? Is it dangerous? What frequencies are dangerous?

What is your opinion on full disclosure? The disclosure of all the alien technology?

Secretman3811

when is the first time machine come and why are you skipping the message..........he can't answer my question look he is a fake can't answer my questions...

Secretman3811

Technology is an essential part of the life of every person in 4283. Back to the app for telepathy that I spoke of, the technological framework that supports the app software is something that everyone has as well, of course. The physical device responsible has a few different variations, like the differences between phones, notebooks, laptops, those sorts of things. The one I wore in 4283 was an earpiece, but some people make them into other things. They all require tapping into the brain stem either by external signal input or implants. Some people have even gone with the injection of nanomachines into their brain stem.

Video games are a true marvel. We unfortunately do not have what people of this time call "Full Dive" VR games, but our VR consoles are much better than what is being experimented with today. You would not require an entire room setup to play, only the headset and of course they come wireless. I call it a headset, but really they look more like goggles. The shape allows for more defined peripherals in the game, and the lens is designed for that purpose as well. There is no 'seam' between your vision and the game world, your eyes appear to gaze directly into the game. Player actions are all determined by thought, so there is no worry about running around inside or outside and hitting things. The gravity sonar security system installed in nearly every location worldwide will alert you to pause gameplay and reorient yourself in the real world. The quality of our games and entertainment culture has come leaps and bounds, enough that it is hard to describe all at once.

Cruises and vacations are a valuable industry, and hasn't changed a whole lot in the future. The most popular vacation sites in 4282, when I was looking for somewhere to spend my own vacation, were as follows.
  1. Athens, Greece.
  2. Rome, Italy.
  3. Atlantis, Florida. - Note, Atlantis as you fantasize is not true. At least, not as far as history has accounted. It could be something that disappeared when time changed, though I will say no more because this is pure speculation. This city is off the coast of Miami, and named such because it seemed fitting, with Florida almost completely submerged in 4283.
  4. Mt. Everest - Note, This is the only location on the list I viewed that is not an aquatic city.
  5. Maui, Hawaiian Islands.
My favorite sport is called Cogadh. It's an international sport that begins each season locally, where a team defeats the other local teams to acquire their members as new members of the winning team. This moves on from local matches to regional, and national, and then finally international. It is a bit similar to the modern concept of LARPing, where we use medieval weapons and tools to fight in simulations of historic warfare. I myself owned my own forge, forged my own weapons and armor, and competed regionally during my schooling before coming to the past. I fought with a spear primarily and guandao for mounted combat, though I am pretty good with a sword and bow if I do say so myself. I was always the brains though, more than brawn. I was the one who led us to victory in the regionals as Chief Strategist. Personally, I have never liked guns, though gun sports are still popular as well in 4283. "Laser Gun" tech exists and there are many derivative games as well as military use. Soccer is the most watched of your modern sports, followed by Hockey.

I wouldn't say that advanced technology is mostly used for business, but space travel certainly is. The government has decided that no civilians are authorized to leave Earth unless the government directs them to do so. Unfortunately, no vacations to the moon or even to space stations. The expanse of space is still widely unknown, and the government has said that unexplained disappearances do in fact occur among their own pilots and machines in space.

I only knew of her after she was mentioned to me here. She wasn't very hard to find.

9th...

If I was Harriet's henchman, why would I completely deny her claim?

you are a fake here here so why can't you answer my questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.