Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

Time Travel exists, and the technology to do it is already being studied behind closed doors. In fact, the first successful time machine was completed at a time unknown to me, however one traveler was discovered, killed, and his machine confiscated and destroyed by the Deep State in 2001 before they took over the identity of the traveler and claimed to "return to his own time". They covered up the story with fake trails for anyone who went looking, but only a few did and they believed the lies. One thing you must all remember is that anyone who opposes the Deep State is silenced, one way or another. Those who openly oppose them without repercussions are in truth Deep State agents that seek to confuse the American Public and unknowingly sway them from the side of those who truly seek to fight the evil in America, and around the world. America's "Deep State" does not act alone... It has support across the globe, because they are all the scattered remnants of the Illuminati. They tried too hard to gain power when they first were founded, and were discovered before they could grasp the power they needed. After they failed, they trusted their descendants and the rare initiated disciple to pass the mission on to each generation, and they would never speak to anyone of this, not even amongst themselves. They bided their time, and nearly succeeded in domination of the entire planet. They are real, they are all around us, and they will continue to grow in power despite anything the people of this time do.

My time machine is shaped like a flying saucer, propelled by electromagnetic flight, and works by creating five micro-black holes that rotate around the time machine during flight, creating what we call in my time a "Tipler Corridor". It is based on the Tipler Cylinder. To my knowledge, the public in this time is not aware of the truth of Dark Matter. It plays a very important role in long-distance time travel and time travel to the past, but it isn't fully understood until the late 3600's. Dark Matter is composed of Negative Mass and the reason it is unobservable is because not even light can touch it. It is repelled where it should be attracted and attracted where it should be repelled. When Dark Matter is concentrated and exposed to high-density energy, it's atoms destabilize and collapse into mini-black holes. Most of these black holes only exist for a moment because they are typically only surrounded by more negative mass in the form of Dark Matter. If normal matter is consumed by the black hole, it may be possible to stabilize.

Ask me any questions about the future that do not result in personal gain, I am not here to make anyone money at the expense of another. In fact, this message board will not exist in my time and that is why I chose to post here. I do not have pictures, but I can describe the engineering and how the Time Machine flies and detail more about the other functions required for Time Travel should anyone want to know. The "UFO Phenomena" is a result of the mission of Time Travelers in my time, and likely future ones as well. All of the knowledge of the Old World was lost, and I myself have been tasked with reacquiring lost histories to aid in rediscovering the origins and obstacles of humanity and witnessing those historical events in person to confirm them. Others have been tasked with taking certain resources back to the future for analysis or because we no longer have them in our time. That is why I am here. 2020 is one of the "Dark Years". We do not know much about what happened during the Presidencies of Obama, Trump, or Biden, at least in 4283. All we do know is that an information blackout is imposed and civil unrest spreads until the point of nearing a Civil War. The Civil War appears to have been ultimately averted, but it still remains to be seen.

The world survives WW3 fairly easily... Not to say it is without bloodshed and untold terrors. WW4 however, will see the complete eradication of technology in 2447 after Russian communists achieve world domination in 2446. After the Russians thought they had won, the remaining Rebels were able to infiltrate many of the warehouses that Russia stored confiscated tech, as well as the main server rooms of local authorities within hours of each other, and sabotaged it all. In response, Russian Military forces bombarded the entire world with Nuclear Warheads while the "elite" hid in bunkers to ride out the storm. The surviving humans were able to locate most of the bunkers and killing the last of the communist leaders one by one. They called it the "Last War", but the process of rebuilding the world was not without issues. In 2816, what countries had struggled to survive reached a worldwide alliance known as the Pangea Accords. The world does not recover fully until the early 3200's. No major wars have broken out since the signing of the Accords, but skirmishes have persisted among local landowners as well as small-time terrorists. Security technology has improved to the point that crime is nearly impossible to commit, and the concept of "police" does not exist anymore.

While originally many scientists supported the Many-Worlds Interpretation, it was discovered that alternate timelines cannot physically exist. There is only one timeline, and it CAN be altered. That is why time travel is dangerous. However, it is also inevitable. Paradoxes, however, do not traditionally exist. Time Loops do not exist either, unless a pilot repeatedly returns to the same moment in time of their own will. Time Travelling to the same moment results in the destruction of the physical matter occupying the space of the chosen time, as it is forcefully dispersed during the Time Landing. The destroyed matter is simply broken down into it's base elements. It is still possible to meet yourself if you travel to the same time in a different region of space. This is because space and time are bound together by a force most easily compared to quantum entanglement. What happens to space happens to time, and vice versa. It is also possible to kill your Grandfather, yourself, or whatever family member you choose. It will not erase your existence, because once the human body has time travelled, the universe has already cemented your existence in the new region of time. If, however, you returned to your future after doing so, nobody would know you. There would be no record of you, but you would still exist. There is no such thing as Fate, and in 4283 nobody openly believes in religion. Everyone left contributes to the growth of humanity through science. Before I left, I was even informed that soon a machine sturdy enough to observe the Big Bang would be completed and ready for full-scale testing. Currently, we believe that the Big Bang was the implosion of a primordial supermassive black hole that could have been larger than the Lanikea Supercluster. Furthermore, it is believed that there was more than one "Big Bang". It would explain why many regions of space seem to expand faster or slower than others, likely due to the size or strength of the exploding black hole in that region. In this time you call them "White Holes" but they are believed to emit several different colors of light due to other forms of electromagnetic radiation being consumed throughout time as well. I wish that I could return to participate in the mission, but I believe I will be spending the next several decades in this time in order to observe and document events.

In 3661, renowned physicist Dr. Lupin Strozaf, a Russian-Iranian researcher at the Pangea Institute created the first man-made mini-black hole, at least that was made public. The first message was sent to the future after time travel technology is redeveloped and announced to the public. It was received one month after being sent, and although the text was fractured, it was able to be reconstructed. It was only a message containing plans for a party if the experiment succeeded. The first machine capable of traveling to the past was created in 3802, and we have been using Time Travel to rebuild the future ever since.

This is all I will reveal for now, but only because I want to see what the people of this time are interested in knowing about the future. I will happily answer any questions and private messages are welcome as well, though if you don't mind I would like to post the answers to any questions without revealing the names of those asking. If that is not okay, just let me know and I will not post the questions.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Time Travel exists, and the technology to do it is already being studied behind closed doors. In fact, the first successful time machine was completed at a time unknown to me, however one traveler was discovered, killed, and his machine confiscated and destroyed by the Deep State in 2001 before they took over the identity of the traveler and claimed to "return to his own time". They covered up the story with fake trails for anyone who went looking, but only a few did and they believed the lies. One thing you must all remember is that anyone who opposes the Deep State is silenced, one way or another. Those who openly oppose them without repercussions are in truth Deep State agents that seek to confuse the American Public and unknowingly sway them from the side of those who truly seek to fight the evil in America, and around the world. America's "Deep State" does not act alone... It has support across the globe, because they are all the scattered remnants of the Illuminati. They tried too hard to gain power when they first were founded, and were discovered before they could grasp the power they needed. After they failed, they trusted their descendants and the rare initiated disciple to pass the mission on to each generation, and they would never speak to anyone of this, not even amongst themselves. They bided their time, and nearly succeeded in domination of the entire planet. They are real, they are all around us, and they will continue to grow in power despite anything the people of this time do.

My time machine is shaped like a flying saucer, propelled by electromagnetic flight, and works by creating five micro-black holes that rotate around the time machine during flight, creating what we call in my time a "Tipler Corridor". It is based on the Tipler Cylinder. To my knowledge, the public in this time is not aware of the truth of Dark Matter. It plays a very important role in long-distance time travel and time travel to the past, but it isn't fully understood until the late 3600's. Dark Matter is composed of Negative Mass and the reason it is unobservable is because not even light can touch it. It is repelled where it should be attracted and attracted where it should be repelled. When Dark Matter is concentrated and exposed to high-density energy, it's atoms destabilize and collapse into mini-black holes. Most of these black holes only exist for a moment because they are typically only surrounded by more negative mass in the form of Dark Matter. If normal matter is consumed by the black hole, it may be possible to stabilize.

Ask me any questions about the future that do not result in personal gain, I am not here to make anyone money at the expense of another. In fact, this message board will not exist in my time and that is why I chose to post here. I do not have pictures, but I can describe the engineering and how the Time Machine flies and detail more about the other functions required for Time Travel should anyone want to know. The "UFO Phenomena" is a result of the mission of Time Travelers in my time, and likely future ones as well. All of the knowledge of the Old World was lost, and I myself have been tasked with reacquiring lost histories to aid in rediscovering the origins and obstacles of humanity and witnessing those historical events in person to confirm them. Others have been tasked with taking certain resources back to the future for analysis or because we no longer have them in our time. That is why I am here. 2020 is one of the "Dark Years". We do not know much about what happened during the Presidencies of Obama, Trump, or Biden, at least in 4283. All we do know is that an information blackout is imposed and civil unrest spreads until the point of nearing a Civil War. The Civil War appears to have been ultimately averted, but it still remains to be seen.

The world survives WW3 fairly easily... Not to say it is without bloodshed and untold terrors. WW4 however, will see the complete eradication of technology in 2447 after Russian communists achieve world domination in 2446. After the Russians thought they had won, the remaining Rebels were able to infiltrate many of the warehouses that Russia stored confiscated tech, as well as the main server rooms of local authorities within hours of each other, and sabotaged it all. In response, Russian Military forces bombarded the entire world with Nuclear Warheads while the "elite" hid in bunkers to ride out the storm. The surviving humans were able to locate most of the bunkers and killing the last of the communist leaders one by one. They called it the "Last War", but the process of rebuilding the world was not without issues. In 2816, what countries had struggled to survive reached a worldwide alliance known as the Pangea Accords. The world does not recover fully until the early 3200's. No major wars have broken out since the signing of the Accords, but skirmishes have persisted among local landowners as well as small-time terrorists. Security technology has improved to the point that crime is nearly impossible to commit, and the concept of "police" does not exist anymore.

While originally many scientists supported the Many-Worlds Interpretation, it was discovered that alternate timelines cannot physically exist. There is only one timeline, and it CAN be altered. That is why time travel is dangerous. However, it is also inevitable. Paradoxes, however, do not traditionally exist. Time Loops do not exist either, unless a pilot repeatedly returns to the same moment in time of their own will. Time Travelling to the same moment results in the destruction of the physical matter occupying the space of the chosen time, as it is forcefully dispersed during the Time Landing. The destroyed matter is simply broken down into it's base elements. It is still possible to meet yourself if you travel to the same time in a different region of space. This is because space and time are bound together by a force most easily compared to quantum entanglement. What happens to space happens to time, and vice versa. It is also possible to kill your Grandfather, yourself, or whatever family member you choose. It will not erase your existence, because once the human body has time travelled, the universe has already cemented your existence in the new region of time. If, however, you returned to your future after doing so, nobody would know you. There would be no record of you, but you would still exist. There is no such thing as Fate, and in 4283 nobody openly believes in religion. Everyone left contributes to the growth of humanity through science. Before I left, I was even informed that soon a machine sturdy enough to observe the Big Bang would be completed and ready for full-scale testing. Currently, we believe that the Big Bang was the implosion of a primordial supermassive black hole that could have been larger than the Lanikea Supercluster. Furthermore, it is believed that there was more than one "Big Bang". It would explain why many regions of space seem to expand faster or slower than others, likely due to the size or strength of the exploding black hole in that region. In this time you call them "White Holes" but they are believed to emit several different colors of light due to other forms of electromagnetic radiation being consumed throughout time as well. I wish that I could return to participate in the mission, but I believe I will be spending the next several decades in this time in order to observe and document events.

In 3661, renowned physicist Dr. Lupin Strozaf, a Russian-Iranian researcher at the Pangea Institute created the first man-made mini-black hole, at least that was made public. The first message was sent to the future after time travel technology is redeveloped and announced to the public. It was received one month after being sent, and although the text was fractured, it was able to be reconstructed. It was only a message containing plans for a party if the experiment succeeded. The first machine capable of traveling to the past was created in 3802, and we have been using Time Travel to rebuild the future ever since.

This is all I will reveal for now, but only because I want to see what the people of this time are interested in knowing about the future. I will happily answer any questions and private messages are welcome as well, though if you don't mind I would like to post the answers to any questions without revealing the names of those asking. If that is not okay, just let me know and I will not post the questions.

Go forward in time one week, then come back and tell us today, (July 2nd 2020), what are the headlines on three different UK Newspapers...If they are truly accurate in 7 days time (that's 9th July 2020), you are most certainly a real genuine time-traveller...No excuses please, we have seen lots of excuses from many wannabe time travellers on Paranormalis before :LOL:..

HeraldOfTruth

@TimeFlipper I understand your skepticism. Once upon a time, men were foolish enough to believe other men were gods, simply because they looked slightly different, made in god's image as the saying goes, or were more advanced.

I will do as you requested in several hours. For me, It is actually still July 1st, at least for a few minutes. I work and earn my living just like the rest of you, and as such I also need my sleep. I will go at some point on July 2nd, though I will not say when to avoid any interruptions.

In the meantime, do you have any questions I can answer without leaving the comfort of my bed?

Last edited:

Tron1

Are you bed ridden? What happened? Am I still in the history books in the future as the one key time traveler from this time era that has ever existed? I went back to the Lincoln Assassination. I've been around a few places.

Tron1

Only 1 percent of the world s population are actually real time traveler s.

HeraldOfTruth

Are you bed ridden? What happened? Am I still in the history books in the future as the one key time traveler from this time era that has ever existed? I went back to the Lincoln Assassination. I've been around a few places.

I just have insomnia. It's a side effect of time travel. PM me about your experiences and I can see if they line up with any reports from other travelers. This mission is my second, and my first was only resource gathering. My information on what others have learned may be limited, though so far the only time traveler that I can say appears truthful was John Titor, though his understanding of the workings of the machine and the physics were not complete and sometimes incorrect. It seems as if he attempted to fill in some blanks on his own, though only scratched the surface. Of course, he was replaced and "returned home", and his story was transformed into an elaborate lie over the years.

It is possible he was a fraud as well, but he got the major components of time travel correct. IF it was a lie, it was a remarkably well informed one. At least, for what people should have known at the time.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I understand your skepticism. Once upon a time, men were foolish enough to believe other men were gods, simply because they looked slightly different, made in god's image as the saying goes, or were more advanced.

I will do as you requested in several hours. For me, It is actually still July 1st, at least for a few minutes. I work and earn my living just like the rest of you, and as such I also need my sleep. I will go at some point on July 2nd, though I will not say when to avoid any interruptions.

In the meantime, do you have any questions I can answer without leaving the comfort of my bed?

I look forward in anticipation to seeing what those newspapers have to say on July 9th 2020, and any excuse you decide to come up with for not being able to go forward in time..

Maybe your flying saucer shaped Tipler Corridor becomes jammed up indefinitely with other time travellers going forwards and backwards in time, or there becomes a shortage of tiny Black Holes :LOL:..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
What has humanity in store for us in 4283?

Thats a long way away, you must be a very advanced soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.