Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Whoever this "Lord Henry" is, you actually just made me laugh.

You wouldn't see the truth even if it had bumpers and headlights.

I didn't ask you for truth. Just a simple question. Which apparently you don't have the ability to answer. Just so you know there was a guy a while back that did successfelly answer my question.

HeraldOfTruth

You can say the truth but you'll need trust first. We've been lied to before and we want something more that can differentiate you from the liars as the liars did said the similar thing you said. This is not 4283

I will have that trust on the 9th. Until then, I think attacks against my credibility are premature.

HeraldOfTruth

I didn't ask you for truth. Just a simple question. Which apparently you don't have the ability to answer. Just so you know there was a guy a while back that did successfelly answer my question.

I do have the ability to answer it, but I do not have, or want, to. My proof has already been posted. Just wait one week. Further action to supply proof is a simple waste of time.

HeraldOfTruth

Lord Henry used the infinite stall tactic too. We've seen it all. Also he developed a dislike for me.

There is no 'infinite stall". In one week, you will know. I'm sorry if you two didn't get along, but I am not him and will not take kindly to being held responsible for the actions of another person.

Inferno

You seem way too invested in this for someone who can't actually change anything. You've been online quite a bit in the past day for someone who supposedly works a day job. But I'll humor you with some questions anyways.

You said your machine runs using primarily using dark matter. Do you have a way to harvest it in this time or do you have to go to the future to get it?

4283 is very far in the future from now, you should have technology that we couldn't even think of. Could you describe some of this technology?

Do people in your time have a better understanding of the human mind? Are they aware of the many mysteries of the mind?

Remember, you only have till the 9th. I'm not expecting anything.

Secretman3811

There is no 'infinite stall". In one week, you will know. I'm sorry if you two didn't get along, but I am not him and will not take kindly to being held responsible for the actions of another person.

ok good i have some more Questions for you did you meet Jesus Christ? also did you also meet any weird creature like bigfoot,grey aliens or the Vampire,occult worship and what did you see Area 51? and stuff like paranormal world

by the way if you were a time traveler what is the first time machine come out? write back thank you

answer the question so we all believe it or not this is a serious questions.. i am see if you are real or not without the proof of the time machine.
write back thank you

HeraldOfTruth

You seem way too invested in this for someone who can't actually change anything. You've been online quite a bit in the past day for someone who supposedly works a day job. But I'll humor you with some questions anyways.

You said your machine runs using primarily using dark matter. Do you have a way to harvest it in this time or do you have to go to the future to get it?

4283 is very far in the future from now, you should have technology that we couldn't even think of. Could you describe some of this technology?

Do people in your time have a better understanding of the human mind? Are they aware of the many mysteries of the mind?

Remember, you only have till the 9th. I'm not expecting anything.

You are right that I can't change anything, but why does that mean I have nothing to gain by posting here? Part of my mission here is to understand the people who lived in these times and their mindsets, and how they contributed to the course of human history. Nothing will change, but there is still a lot of information to be learned. That is why "Time Cops" will not be coming to arrest me.

As far as my day job goes, I was caught on a good week. My hours were cut due to COVID-19, so I have extra time off.

Yes, Dark Matter is an essential component. I can harvest it as needed out in space, there is plenty of it. Time Travel tech is able to move through space as easily as time.

I have already detailed a few of the most notable technologies throughout my posts. The topic is admittedly very broad. Do you want to know about any advances in something particular?

In 4283 we understand the human brain as little as is understood today. The physics of it all is understood, don't get me wrong. But consciousness is not physical. Personality is not physical, even if physical stimulus can affect it. Maybe we will learn more one day, but that will be after 4283.

Status
Not open for further replies.