Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I understand your skepticism. Once upon a time, men were foolish enough to believe other men were gods, simply because they looked slightly different, made in god's image as the saying goes, or were more advanced.

I will do as you requested in several hours. For me, It is actually still July 1st, at least for a few minutes. I work and earn my living just like the rest of you, and as such I also need my sleep. I will go at some point on July 2nd, though I will not say when to avoid any interruptions.

In the meantime, do you have any questions I can answer without leaving the comfort of my bed?

Are you going to do as requested?...Of course you are not, you are simply just another wannabe time traveller...But I will keep on reminding you from time to time, I assure you on that ;)..

HeraldOfTruth

Fulfill your promise, don't try to wriggle your way out of it!!,,
Prove you are a time-traveller...

I already supplied my proof, events will soon occur as the headlines that I saw in the future say.

Don't 'wriggle your way out' of this, to take from your words. You are so certain that I am not a time traveler. What is that certainty based on?

TimeFlipper

I already supplied my proof, events will soon occur as the headlines that I saw in the future say.

Don't 'wriggle your way out' of this, to take from your words. You are so certain that I am not a time traveler. What is that certainty based on?

What proof, show me please :D..

HeraldOfTruth

Its up to you to show me, I cant see it...Anyway its not proof, until July 7th is it.:D..

Only because I am actually interested in your response am I wasting time repeating myself.

The Guardian Reports:
“Coronavirus cases in London spike as fears of a second Leicester grow.”

The Times Reports:
“BREAKING NEWS: 7 protesters were killed in the streets of Hong Kong in response to the National Security Bill.”

Express Reports:
“Prime Minister Boris Johnson makes final push for no deal Brexit, despite economic risks.”

If you were unable to find that, you can't have looked very hard.

Inferno

By the way some on you are talking, I don't think you've read his headline post. Here are the headlines if you can't find them-

The Guardian Reports:
“Coronavirus cases in London spike as fears of a second Leicester grow.”

The Times Reports:
“BREAKING NEWS: 3 protesters shot in the streets of Hong Kong in response to the National Security Bill.”

Express Reports:
“Prime Minister Boris Johnson makes final push for no deal Brexit, despite economic risks.”

He says they will appear on July 9th, in about 7 days.
I have already detailed a few of the most notable technologies throughout my posts. The topic is admittedly very broad. Do you want to know about any advances in something particular?
I'm interested in how technology has effected recreational activities.
How have things like video games, cruises, and vacations changed?
If sports are still popular, are there any new ones that have risen after 2000 years?
Do things such as "space hotels" exist or is advanced technology used only for business purposes?

Status
Not open for further replies.