Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretman3811

look Hearldoftruth if you were telling us about time travel and other stuff then tell us about cure of dieases and when will the first cure of dieases...tell us about it will there be a Nanobot install us.
write back.

TimeFlipper

That is a standard Lord Henry tactic. Will not verify the veracity of his claims.

Just so everyone knows.
HeraldOfTruth just failed the time traveler test.

@HeraldOfTruth
You failed hopelessly on Einsteins question, next is the failure of answering correctly the 3 front page headlines of the UK newspapers for July 7th 2020..
Your "answers" were very humorous however!!...Is this the schematic of your potty flying saucer in the shape of a Tipler Corridor? :LOL:..

Last edited:

m0nique14

Hi HeraldOfTruth,
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. Weird to think that there was such a significant event that should cause that “amendment” to be included. Could you explain why that is important? Can you describe more about art in the future? Any new mediums or techniques you can reveal? Can artistic therapies be created to advance healing and actually get research funding to support it? I have heard of other traveler claims about this era being one of mystery, nostalgia and darkness. Why was there an information blackout about history in your view? I am constantly curious about a phenomenon of synchronicity. Could you please explain more about Carl Jung and his contributions if they are significant? Good luck!

HeraldOfTruth

Hi HeraldOfTruth,
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. Weird to think that there was such a significant event that should cause that “amendment” to be included. Could you explain why that is important? Can you describe more about art in the future? Any new mediums or techniques you can reveal? Can artistic therapies be created to advance healing and actually get research funding to support it? I have heard of other traveler claims about this era being one of mystery, nostalgia and darkness. Why was there an information blackout about history in your view? I am constantly curious about a phenomenon of synchronicity. Could you please explain more about Carl Jung and his contributions if they are significant? Good luck!

Not really weird, the psychic technology I described simply didn't exist when the Pangea Accords were written. The 39th Amendment was added in 4066.

Art is one thing that hasn't changed very much, but it has never lost popularity. Although, there are a lot of strange artworks left from the loss of technology in WW4. During that time, people attempted to paint or sculpt things that had been destroyed in the war. Many clung to hope and painted what they wanted the rebuilt world to look like. The are a lot more abstract painters, though that is due almost entirely to the legalization of certain psychedelic substances.

Mediums that are used today are no longer used in the future for most art, not to say it isn't used at all, they just aren't as popular. We use nanomachines to paint with. It sounds a bit odd I'm sure, but the nanomachines are mixed with water. The machines bind the water to the other nanomachines at varying intensities to achieved different consistencies, and you only ever need one container for all of your paints. The color and consistency of the paint can be changed before applying it or after, though it looks best while done wet.

Art therapy is essentially what the majority of people in the aftermath WW4 did, and it is a concept that remains in 4283.

It is believed the blackout was imposed in an attempt to silence enemies of the Deep State, but it could just as likely be for another reason. At this point in time, it is still speculation.

Synchronicity is a very hot topic in 4283. We believe it is related to the human consciousness and it's ability to understand the world around them. It seems to occur when brain signals are picked up by another person. Remember how during my description of the psychic app, I said that a person cannot understand signals from another person unless they too have the app? When synchronicity occurs, it seems to be a simultaneous psychic episode from both sender and receiver, and is thought to be produced by the signals mingling together in their minds and resonating within their consciousness. In this way, two people can seem to have the same idea or realization at the same time, perform the same action, etc.

Carl Sung is a well known name in my time, and not just for synchronicity. His research into analytical psychology as a whole gave future peoples an incredible outline for what people should try to be, and I would not call it an understatement to say he influenced the mindset of countless people in the future.

Any thoughts Herald?

I have already spoken on Tesla, but to reiterate, it is uncertain. Popular belief in 4283 is that he fried his brain and was never the same afterward. It is minutely possible that he did in fact see all of time at once, but it was something only he would have observed within his own mind, and is not something that can be directly proven without frying someone else's brain.

Here is my previous statement on him;
"Tesla had some good and interesting theories, many credible ones. In my time we are not taught that he genuinely witnessed the past, present, and future. His method was very dangerous and could have quite literally fried him into insanity. We are however taught that he was one of the great minds lost in the pursuit of science. Even the best minds can't be right all the time."

ok thanks for the answers.

This is what I was told from others that it is based on your DNA and you can locate everybody everwhere?
I meant telepathy without app.

Well, I thought other travelers could look at it through travelling through time? How the miracles happened and who spoke with them? The separating of the waters in the Red Sea etc.? Are you planning to do that?

The Egyptian Gods were extraterrestrials according to some people. Who were these people and why are those pictures on the acient sites? Did the egyptian culture originate like we know it or before that:
source: google

Did Atlantis, Lemuria or any other ancient culture exist?

What is your opinion about 5G? Is it dangerous? What frequencies are dangerous?

What is your opinion on full disclosure? The disclosure of all the alien technology?

Telepathy without technology is not something we believe to be possible. Technology that is NOT the app, however, did previously exist before 4066. It was destroyed in order to prevent circumvention of the app, though the connection termination from the app will prevent any real damage from occurring. Human DNA is not involved in the telepathic process in 4283.

Other travelers have gone to that time, yes. However not everything is taught to everyone in schools. We are not taught anything that was not confirmed 100%, unless we take classes that are specific to unproven mysteries, for example. It is the belief in 4283 that most of what is taught by Religion is not fact. The "miracles" performed were either elaborate fabrications that captured the attention of the ignorant masses, or glorified actions meant to turn popular historical figures into beings more than human, because humanity craves both mystery and understanding in an infinite paradox of the mind.

Egyptian culture developed very similarly to what is believed in this time, and the religious figures they left images of were merely fictional characters designed to unify people, keep them afraid, and to promote order.

Atlantis remains a possibility, though if it did, it appears to have vanished due to a change in time. Lemuria however, is disproven even today, and the facts hold true in 4283. Many other ancient cultures existed, however none of them are really worth mentioning. None of them were particularly advanced in comparison to those that survived or had their name carved into history as fact before their collapse, though some did have unique spoken and written languages.

If by 5G, you mean the wifi-related 5G, then no, it is not dangerous at the moment. The danger of frequencies is dependent on what you do with them. Technically speaking, any frequency has a way to be weaponized. Some can break the bonds of atoms and cause structural collapse, while others might only affect living things or even just humans varying from falling unconscious to blood vessels rupturing, or even melt the human brain like psychic frequencies can.

The separating of the Red Sea was a bloated legend that in truth never happened. Someone led the Israelites out of Egypt, yes. But they did not cross the Red Sea, they actually didn't even cross a body of water. They tricked the Egyptians pursuing them into riding across the sea on small boats during a storm, and most of them sank as the Israelites simply walked AROUND the Red Sea while living off the land as nomads.

Are we planning to do what? Create hybrid species by manipulating DNA? We have done so, though only as a proof of concept. Eventually we want to change human DNA to include the best traits of other terrestrial life, such as regeneration of lost limbs, which is at the forefront of development.

I support disclosure, but I do not believe there is any alien activity on Earth. If any of the world governments have acquired what you think is alien tech, it is most likely just future tech. I would only be worried if they had their own salvaged time machine, but in my time we mad sure there were safeguards to prevent that before coming to the past. Therefore, I can only assume that whatever tech they may have does not impact the future beyond the events in time that already occurred, if they have any future tech at all.

you are a fake you still have not answer my questions have you read what i just said?

First of all, I was asleep before this latest bout of your spam... Or is sleep something you people don't do here?

I actually already answered your question before you asked it, and you have spammed the same thing multiple times both in the thread and my inbox. The info is almost all in my previous postings, most of which was in my first post... Did you actually read it, or are you commenting without doing so?

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

@HeraldOfTruth
You failed hopelessly on Einsteins question, next is the failure of answering correctly the 3 front page headlines of the UK newspapers for July 7th 2020..
Your "answers" were very humorous however!!...Is this the schematic of your potty flying saucer in the shape of a Tipler Corridor? :LOL:..

View attachment 9260

I'm not sure, want to try getting a swirly to find out? I would be happy to do the honors. Again, it's the 9th... Are you sure you didn't fail your own tests in life? My success is already assured, so your certainty that I am false is really quire intriguing, especially since you haven't used a single fact to back up your claim. Care to do that now?

HeraldOfTruth

look Hearldoftruth if you were telling us about time travel and other stuff then tell us about cure of dieases and when will the first cure of dieases...tell us about it will there be a Nanobot install us.
write back.

I honestly didn't take this comment very seriously until you mentioned nanobots in the same sentence as cures for disease. Maybe you aren't as misguided as I thought. That is the primary method of handling diseases, fighting them with nanomachines. Diseases adapt and evolve to medicines in a vicious cycle, as can be seen from COVID-19 and others from this time period. They cannot adapt to being destroyed from the inside out. Think of our medicinal nanomachines as man-made viruses that are engineered to target real diseases.

Secretman3811

First of all, I was asleep before this latest bout of your spam... Or is sleep something you people don't do here?

I actually already answered your question before you asked it, and you have spammed the same thing multiple times both in the thread and my inbox. The info is almost all in my previous postings, most of which was in my first post... Did you actually read it, or are you commenting without doing so?
[/QUOTE]

look i was asking when is the first time travel machine come out what year? and this world have dieases problem Aids and virus but you have not answer the questions why is that...hmm must be that you were too busy with yourself and i see you post it on this board alot hmm to easy for me to read it but wonder why you so busy with yourself were you looking at the women? or are you in this UFO ship but only one person? hmm too busy...

by the way a time traveler would keep themself secret unless Time cop find out you messing with Time Event.
so also i just wonder something......hmm what else are you doing? tell us about the holy bible stuff like Jesus Christ himself tell us his he real or fake.
write back

HeraldOfTruth

look i was asking when is the first time travel machine come out what year? and this world have dieases problem Aids and virus but you have not answer the questions why is that...hmm must be that you were too busy with yourself and i see you post it on this board alot hmm to easy for me to read it but wonder why you so busy with yourself were you looking at the women? or are you in this UFO ship but only one person? hmm too busy...

by the way a time traveler would keep themself secret unless Time cop find out you messing with Time Event.
so also i just wonder something......hmm what else are you doing? tell us about the holy bible stuff like Jesus Christ himself tell us his he real or fake.
write back

I have already addressed everything you said in your post well before you posted it. I will not waste time repeating myself. If you want the answers, go read my posts.

Secretman3811

ok i now know about the dieases with Nanotech...but you did not answer the part of Jesus Christ..part about Rapture and the return of the Kingdom of christ on earth is Jesus Christ himself did he return and then rule as King and King as the bible said so..did they came back in your timeline? did UFO fake the Rapture like they hid behind the cloud and then they look like Jesus christ as hologram in the sky to trick people thinking that Jesus Christ can you tell me more about it. write back

HeraldOfTruth

ok i now know about the dieases with Nanotech...but you did not answer the part of Jesus Christ..part about Rapture and the return of the Kingdom of christ on earth is Jesus Christ himself did he return and then rule as King and King as the bible said so..did they came back in your timeline? did UFO fake the Rapture like they hid behind the cloud and then they look like Jesus christ as hologram in the sky to trick people thinking that Jesus Christ can you tell me more about it. write back

I actually did address all of that. Again, please read before commenting...

Status
Not open for further replies.