Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

I think, I will wait with the questions till the 9th. This will be my last post till then.

Yes then the Maxwell equations are wrong or incomplete. Is this right? And you can deduce the quantum equation from the correct equations. I didnt follow it because i thought it was wrong. But the information is out there. You dont have to answer on that point.

He thought the "Jews" control the world. And he wanted to kill them all, because of it. He called it "Weltjudentum". Obviously there is no English wikipedia article on that.
His speeches are full of that. Here is the automatic translation:

Yes I thought that. Talk about the things you want to talk about. That is OK. But I had to try ;).

I meant, that the people back in the religious times could easily detect the time-travelers. I don't think the time-travelers can be detected easily now. Because we have lot of different people from different ethnicities. But if you are Black you cannot go back to a country in a time, where there are only white people, or the other way around. That would be suspicious.

Ok so we are on the right track.

Thank you for asking them, they were some very good questions.

Maxwell's equations are not wrong. Unfortunately the equations are not my strong suit though. The math behind the science is just as boring in 4283 as it is in 2020.

Hitler said a lot of crazy things to gain power. He should have stuck with painting...

I wish I could say, truly. It is probably one of the more interesting things I could talk about really. Unfortunately it's just too risky.

Oh, okay I see now. I don't think there would be much to worry about, though I'm sure whoever organizes the missions further into the past would have a plan to keep the traveler hidden and anonymous just as they do for this time period. As far as the language though, that wouldn't be an issue at all. In 4283, we are all encouraged to speak multiple languages, and to know their history. Anyone they select to send to a certain time period would have to show that they learned the required information during the screening process.

Yes, most certainly.

Thanks again for your questions. I have to admit though, I am surprised nobody has really been asking about my machine itself, at least not in detail.

You already sorta mentioned that. Lets not spam the board. Then again I think it would be better if @HeraldOfTruth stakes something on his claims like bitcoin or something held in escrow

Also in case you haven't seen my question, does your machine have a teleporter and how does it home in on earth?

My apologies, I must have missed the question.

I won't be staking anything on my claim, however. I would have to ask that someone stake something of equal value, and I don't really think anyone here would follow through when the time comes. I think the proof I have supplied is enough anyway, or at least it will be on the 9th. Though I'm sure I can name someone who would argue random excuses for how I got my future info.

No, my machine does not use teleportation. That technology has not been developed in 4283. Experiments are still ongoing, but there is still no working theory on teleportation. Although it isn't as necessary of a science to develop if it even is possible, as traveling through space with the latest tech like my machine is still fast enough that teleportation basically became obsolete before it even existed.

My machine doesn't exactly 'home in' on Earth. Gravity sonar allows us to detect things in space as well as on the planet's surface, and we use it to fly to Earth after the time jump. Even if it happens to be on the other side of it's orbit around the sun than where we appear, it only takes a few moments to arrive.

Tron1

I dunno you ask me what the entire thing was about. There is no John Titor. Why are they still writing about this. It should have been removed a long time ago. Now we got your old friends from your old discord baiting people left and right or east and west. This post should be removed. It's a bait clicker.

Inferno

This will also be my last question until the 9th.

Is information still regulated by the government? Could a person search for the science behind a time machine and build one from scratch the same way someone from my time could build a car with nothing but the internet and some money?

HeraldOfTruth

This will also be my last question until the 9th.

Is information still regulated by the government? Could a person search for the science behind a time machine and build one from scratch the same way someone from my time could build a car with nothing but the internet and some money?

Minimal information is withheld by the government. Even if they wanted to regulate information like what happens today, they probably wouldn't be able to due to the number of time travelers who have insider info. After all, we are the ones who basically rebuilt the future and rediscovered much of the knowledge we now possess. Time Travel tech is one of the things they keep very tight regulations on, though. Civilians cannot obtain a time machine. If someone wishes to time travel though, there are courses you can take before applying to the government for a mission like my own. Even the scientists working on the machines cannot freely use them. It is possible that someone takes the classes to understand how to build one, that much is true. But acquiring the materials would be impossible. Dark Matter alone is nearly impossible to procure as it is located almost entirely in space, where civilians cannot go. I'm not sure it will ever not be regulated, however. I don't feel all that comfortable with the idea of someone creating black holes in their back yard... The same way you worry about children finding guns or other weapons, I would be completely terrified at the idea of a child getting their hands on a black hole generator.

ThumberOne

Thank you for asking them, they were some very good questions.

Maxwell's equations are not wrong. Unfortunately the equations are not my strong suit though. The math behind the science is just as boring in 4283 as it is in 2020.

Hitler said a lot of crazy things to gain power. He should have stuck with painting...

I wish I could say, truly. It is probably one of the more interesting things I could talk about really. Unfortunately it's just too risky.

Oh, okay I see now. I don't think there would be much to worry about, though I'm sure whoever organizes the missions further into the past would have a plan to keep the traveler hidden and anonymous just as they do for this time period. As far as the language though, that wouldn't be an issue at all. In 4283, we are all encouraged to speak multiple languages, and to know their history. Anyone they select to send to a certain time period would have to show that they learned the required information during the screening process.

Yes, most certainly.

Thanks again for your questions. I have to admit though, I am surprised nobody has really been asking about my machine itself, at least not in detail.

My apologies, I must have missed the question.

I won't be staking anything on my claim, however. I would have to ask that someone stake something of equal value, and I don't really think anyone here would follow through when the time comes. I think the proof I have supplied is enough anyway, or at least it will be on the 9th. Though I'm sure I can name someone who would argue random excuses for how I got my future info.

No, my machine does not use teleportation. That technology has not been developed in 4283. Experiments are still ongoing, but there is still no working theory on teleportation. Although it isn't as necessary of a science to develop if it even is possible, as traveling through space with the latest tech like my machine is still fast enough that teleportation basically became obsolete before it even existed.

My machine doesn't exactly 'home in' on Earth. Gravity sonar allows us to detect things in space as well as on the planet's surface, and we use it to fly to Earth after the time jump. Even if it happens to be on the other side of it's orbit around the sun than where we appear, it only takes a few moments to arrive.
I am willing to bet 100 usd that the headlines are false and 60 usd against you thwt you may disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.