Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

Few questions for you, what are some scientific advancements? Did we make it to Mars and successfully colonize? What are some very famous names in this year that we do not know of yet? What was WW3 like and when does it happen? Have we contacted aliens yet?

Apologies if you've already answered any of these.

I have answered them in more detail previously, but I will at least summarize. For the full breakdown of technological advancement you will want to read through the previous questions because I do describe some of the most influential advancements.

Anything scientific advances not discussed, you can ask about and I would be more than happy to describe.

NASA does not send people to Mars until 2053.

I have discussed some famous artists, as well as a few notable political figures as well.

WW3 was a relatively short war that began in 2072 and was fought for the purpose of establishing a monopoly on the worlds non-renewable sources of energy, in the wake of the growing threat from global warming.

We have not contacted aliens yet, at least that we can confirm. Strange disappearances occur in space that lead us to believe they may be out there just beyond our reach, however.

tesla

I have answered them in more detail previously, but I will at least summarize. For the full breakdown of technological advancement you will want to read through the previous questions because I do describe some of the most influential advancements.

Anything scientific advances not discussed, you can ask about and I would be more than happy to describe.

NASA does not send people to Mars until 2053.

I have discussed some famous artists, as well as a few notable political figures as well.

WW3 was a relatively short war that began in 2072 and was fought for the purpose of establishing a monopoly on the worlds non-renewable sources of energy, in the wake of the growing threat from global warming.

We have not contacted aliens yet, at least that we can confirm. Strange disappearances occur in space that lead us to believe they may be out there just beyond our reach, however.

Are things like Neuralink common or did they never move forward?

m0nique14

Hi HeraldOfTruth,
Thank you for writing me back. Your perspective is very interesting and one I haven’t seen before. The Wiley work I saw is named “David Lyon”, oil on canvas, 2013. Next time I go to the museum I will really pay attention to the significance. Additionally, if I can send a message to the photography of the future: Please bring to your time the importance of instant film. Let me know if you need more info on that. Thank you in advance. Fascinating picture of a future far from this time perhaps. The way you describe your architecture of your home sounds incredible. To think that it could potentially look like that is very cool. What are your thoughts about Feng Shui? Do you already know what questions I might ask? Would you consider some of your words a type of prophecy or oracle? Have you heard of the Akashic Records? Any information you can share about the Nazca Lines or Stonehenge? What are your thoughts on doppelgängers? Your predictions are intriguing. I always try to keep an open mind. Good Luck!

HeraldOfTruth

Are things like Neuralink common or did they never move forward?

This is perhaps one of the best questions asked so far, and I even tried to drop hints for people to ask about it.. However, to answer, Neuralink technology is the foundation of the framework I have previously mentioned as the platform for which we run the telepathy app I described in earlier posts, as well as the thought-to-game interface of our VR headsets. The tech, which mine came in the form of an earpiece, taps into the brain stem and allows you to control the interface of what are based on smart glasses, which we use as anybody in this time would use a computer.

tesla

This is perhaps one of the best questions asked so far, and I even tried to drop hints for people to ask about it.. However, to answer, Neuralink technology is the foundation of the framework I have previously mentioned as the platform for which we run the telepathy app I described in earlier posts, as well as the thought-to-game interface of our VR headsets. The tech, which mine came in the form of an earpiece, taps into the brain stem and allows you to control the interface of what are based on smart glasses, which we use as anybody in this time would use a computer.

Does it ultimately eliminate the use of the cellphone or computer? I am an avid gamer and would love to know where gaming goes in the future as well.

DWOMT-1

Pleasure to meet you as well. You say "usually"? I am interested to hear more. I do understand the skepticism of those still on the fence. Keeping an open mind is the key to progress. Never lose that. Skepticism is also the key to progress. Don't lose that either. You must have both to succeed, for one cannot survive without the other.

There is no need to apologize, it is not as if you made them say what they did. It doesn't bother me though, it is nothing compared to what the majority of people deal with in this time period. In fact, I am often just amused that some of them are so certain of the impossibility that they would feel confident being so rude while being so oblivious to the world around them. I can't blame them, because that is just how they were raised by society in this era.

I am aware not everyone is like them however, because it is those good people that are the descendants of those in my time. I have personally witnessed the potential for good spreading despite global attempts to snuff it out.

I'm glad that you are interested in the future. There is so much to discuss, but the questions have slowed down recently in anticipation of the headlines, I presume. Thank you for giving me a chance. Your choice will be rewarded on the 9th.

I have only been able to dig up a handful of time traveler claims because I already know they are here and why and never needed to look, though I have not found any claimants that posted anything credible since my decision to begin posting, aside from a few key points that John Titor understood. I have come to the conclusion that either he was from a previous iteration of the timeline's future where they were still only just discovering time travel, or he was a well-informed fraud. In either case, it is difficult to prove.

Most of the things I have discovered about this time have been discussed, particularly my mission of observing the US Deep State. Although, it was less a discussion and more of a revelation it seems, seeing as nobody spoke up after it was last brought up. My observations of the American people have been touched upon, but so far nobody has asked much about them.

These times are certainly turbulent, to say the least. However, it doesn't get much better until after the period of recovery following the end of WW4 in 2447 and when the Pangea Accords are signed in 2816.

Thanks for replying! The time travellers I referred to went by the names AlexanderTT and Maxwell. I once talked to them both. I think their chat logs are archived in this forum. It's now believed that they were hoaxers. Chatting with them was still interesting though.

There was another guy on this forum that use to talk about some interesting time travel stuff. I don't know if he's still on here. He went by the name HDRKID. You could look at the stuff he use to post as well.

In your posts so far you mentioned how UFOs are actually time travellers and not aliens. This is a possibility I have considered for years. If they really are time travellers, then why do we have so many UFO whistleblowers all over the place giving out info on different alien civilizations that are here visiting Earth? I think a lot of them are putting out wrong information. Since you're here doing research in our time. You can look into names such as Steven Greer, Lou Baldin, James Horak. These are some UFO Whistleblowers that come to my mind. They all say different things though about what UFOs are, but are never on the same page.

Have you ever heard of David Icke? He's a controversial figure in 2020, and he's been controversial since the 1990s. He talks a lot about the Deep State, but also claims the world we live in is a simulation and that shape shifting Reptilians run the Deep State.

I'm also surprised you say WW3 occurs in 2072. I always thought it would happen much sooner. China is growing more and more powerful, and it always seems like a war between China and the USA could pop off at any time.

HeraldOfTruth

Hi HeraldOfTruth,
Thank you for writing me back. Your perspective is very interesting and one I haven’t seen before. The Wiley work I saw is named “David Lyon”, oil on canvas, 2013. Next time I go to the museum I will really pay attention to the significance. Additionally, if I can send a message to the photography of the future: Please bring to your time the importance of instant film. Let me know if you need more info on that. Thank you in advance. Fascinating picture of a future far from this time perhaps. The way you describe your architecture of your home sounds incredible. To think that it could potentially look like that is very cool. What are your thoughts about Feng Shui? Do you already know what questions I might ask? Would you consider some of your words a type of prophecy or oracle? Have you heard of the Akashic Records? Any information you can share about the Nazca Lines or Stonehenge? What are your thoughts on doppelgängers? Your predictions are intriguing. I always try to keep an open mind. Good Luck!

Of course, I am happy to feed curious minds with knowledge of the future.

Ah yes, an interesting piece. I'm glad that I could give your interest in art another perspective.

I will take that advice to heart and research what is known today to see if anything can be done with the technology. It is admittedly something that has perhaps been overlooked. No thanks are necessary. If anything, I should thank you for providing me with something else to take back to 4283.

Yes, though not many homes are taken quite that far. My grandfather was an engineer and wanted to leave his name on something special, aside from being on a list of countless names that also provided contributions to development. Everyone in 4283 is a productive member of society in their own way, as such it can sometimes be hard for people to feel unique. Those who experience the feeling always find a way to satisfy it.

Feng Shui is an interesting concept, however it was originally an attempt at explaining some very real sciences, those who came up with the idea just had no idea what they were seeing or how to explain it. Some concepts of Feng Shui share a resemblance with things like the golden ratio, and how they appear throughout nature. It is a pseudoscience, however it was originally an attempt at real science, so they did at least notice some very real phenomena that simply baffled them beyond their ability to explain.

I do not know what questions you plan on asking, because I prefer not to use my time machine unless absolutely necessary. One thing you learn on these missions is that there is plenty of time, and no reason to get impatient. I will learn what I need to when I need to as long as I focus on my mission.

My words can be loosely defined as prophecy, though they are not predictions but foretelling's. The differentiation is important as far as language is concerned.

I have heard of the Akashic Records, and think it sounds much like a computer database. Perhaps this is evidence of another traveler supplying future knowledge, in a way less advanced humans would understand. If there is a metaphysical or perhaps quantum collection of all events that occurred in the universe, we have not discovered anything like it.

The Nazca Lines and Stonehenge are widely respected cultural sites, however they no longer exist in 4283, as is the case with quite a few such sites. They are so often attributed with UFO activity and other odd occurrences due to the traffic of time travelers who want to see them in person.

Doppelgangers are relatively common genetically, especially as populations grow. Part of this is due to the human brain applying patterns where they may not exist, and the phenomena of the brain's perception seeming to overwrite reality, such as the famous color-changing dress phenomena. I personally forced my brain to switch from seeing the white dress to the blue, over a period of a few minutes of intense and relentless focus on convincing my brain to change it's perception. Similarly, the human brain can see patterns in faces that make them think two people look similar, and then the more they think it, the more they seem to look alike, even if a different person says the two people in question look nothing alike.

Thank you for your questions and curiosity, it makes my mission here feel like it has more purpose.

HeraldOfTruth

Thanks for replying! The time travellers I referred to went by the names AlexanderTT and Maxwell. I once talked to them both. I think their chat logs are archived in this forum. It's now believed that they were hoaxers. Chatting with them was still interesting though.

There was another guy on this forum that use to talk about some interesting time travel stuff. I don't know if he's still on here. He went by the name HDRKID. You could look at the stuff he use to post as well.

In your posts so far you mentioned how UFOs are actually time travellers and not aliens. This is a possibility I have considered for years. If they really are time travellers, then why do we have so many UFO whistleblowers all over the place giving out info on different alien civilizations that are here visiting Earth? I think a lot of them are putting out wrong information. Since you're here doing research in our time. You can look into names such as Steven Greer, Lou Baldin, James Horak. These are some UFO Whistleblowers that come to my mind. They all say different things though about what UFOs are, but are never on the same page.

Have you ever heard of David Icke? He's a controversial figure in 2020, and he's been controversial since the 1990s. He talks a lot about the Deep State, but also claims the world we live in is a simulation and that shape shifting Reptilians run the Deep State.

I'm also surprised you say WW3 occurs in 2072. I always thought it would happen much sooner. China is growing more and more powerful, and it always seems like a war between China and the USA could pop off at any time.

I see. I have not heard of them, though all of the ones I have seen here do appear fake. The ones I have seen do have some very amusing stories, though nothing even resembling scientific fact. They all rely on mystical elements and off-the-rails pseudoscience. The "HDR" Hyper Dimensional Resonator is not a functional item, however.

So-called UFO whistleblowers are either misunderstanding what they saw or were told, or otherwise fabricated events that are simply intricate fantasies meant for entertainment or to provoke thought. David Icke is no different.

As of right now, the world leaders want to maintain peace for as long as possible so that they can grow and advance, preferably faster and better than their rivals and neighbors. They will not begin a full-scale war until their hands are forced. Some leaders are more threatening and aggressive, but will ultimately be held back by the wiser minds at the forefront of development. China and the USA will continue to antagonize each other for several centuries yet, even after WW3.

Status
Not open for further replies.