Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I don't really think it is comparable, though of course that is always a possibility with people. However, I have not only supplied knowledge of the immediate future and beyond, but everything I have said is very real. I have not seen a single person able to argue the science of what I am describing, whether it be the technology or the physics, despite my several attempts with @TimeFlipper. I have described the current strategy of the Deep State in the US, and have not heard anyone able to refute that either. Horoscopes and fortune tellers have no method of explaining what they do beyond mysticism because they simply cannot do what they claim. I have supplied an enormous amount of evidence, it's just a matter of perspective.

I would call a major variation being that the events occurred on a different day. Like I said, that possibility is next to 0. I would call the wording change a minor variation. I suppose it is also possible that one of the stories doesn't make a headline, but depending on what time you view the website, a headline could become a secondary article after being replaced by more current news. Especially on Express, they are astonishingly active.

While it is true that COVID-19 spikes seem inevitable, they are so simple to stop that I often cringe while reading and watching it's updates. Your people are too hung up on the concepts of freedom to take a few weeks of your lives to stamp out a deadly virus. Safety and life should always be the priorities, not politics, not money, nothing. The economies of the world would be far better off if they had enforced a lockdown as soon as they realized the danger. I do suppose from your perspective it must be inevitable, though.

That is hard to say. China has been conducting training exercises to invade Hong Kong for quite some time now. If they find this thread, even I cannot predict how they will react. The fact that this message exists though at least means that events after the information blackout must still remain the same.

Does it? I do not typically read UK news because my focus is in the US, but it seems to me that the economic risks are extremely hefty to have on their plate, on top of another wave of COVID-19. Not to mention the other threats that have been made against them. There are multiple travelers around the globe on missions like mine, focusing on specific regions so that no single person would have to bare such a large burden.
It is technically possible for predicted events to occur before or after the times predicted, however for a period of just a week, the chances are next to 0. The more time between predicted events and the prediction itself, the further the ripple can spread. Therefore, at most it should be a simple matter of wording.

You are simply trying to cover up the reality that on July 9th you will shown up as a fake, despite your rhetorical garbage :LOL:..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
well if he goes indeed thru time to get the paper headline, lets hope he get the lotto number at the same time, id love to pay off my debt before the NW0 manage to kill me , and some of us, i dont want a lot , just enough to get rid of this weight on my shoulder, for now i am returning to work on my new gods device, i will add a new magnetic ring system to see , by trying one idea after another i might end up to immediate result soon, cheers everyone i ll kee watching

m0nique14

Hi HeraldOfTruth,
Thank you for writing back & introducing me to some terrific artists. I am very curious about art in the future and appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I did look up Cornelia’s Konrads work and Wow! I can see why she might have a long lasting impact with her landscape works. Is nature natural like that an important subject in works of the future? Do people look back at the “lock down” or “quarantine” period as a movement in art history? I have seen in person Yayoi Kusama’s incredible Infinity Mirrors work (for 4 mins allowed...lol) and did create a photo. Additionally, I have seen a work for Wiley here in Texas too. Very interesting in regards to looking at literature of mythology in history. I still happen to believe that there is more than meets the eye and that elements of karma/fate, higher powers and prayer contribute to one’s destiny. Can you share information about space exploration in the future? How about advances in architecture? Why is your mission specialized to the USA? Anything we should be aware/be prepared for besides the current pandemic situation? Good luck!

HeraldOfTruth

Hi HeraldOfTruth,
Thank you for writing back & introducing me to some terrific artists. I am very curious about art in the future and appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I did look up Cornelia’s Konrads work and Wow! I can see why she might have a long lasting impact with her landscape works. Is nature natural like that an important subject in works of the future? Do people look back at the “lock down” or “quarantine” period as a movement in art history? I have seen in person Yayoi Kusama’s incredible Infinity Mirrors work (for 4 mins allowed...lol) and did create a photo. Additionally, I have seen a work for Wiley here in Texas too. Very interesting in regards to looking at literature of mythology in history. I still happen to believe that there is more than meets the eye and that elements of karma/fate, higher powers and prayer contribute to one’s destiny. Can you share information about space exploration in the future? How about advances in architecture? Why is your mission specialized to the USA? Anything we should be aware/be prepared for besides the current pandemic situation? Good luck!

No problem, please show them your support! They are pioneers on a journey into a new world of art, and I'm sure they would appreciate it.
Natural art is something that had taken dominance over the world prior to the abstract period we are seeing in 4283, as it was the only outlet for most artistic desires after WW4. Entire buildings have been concealed beneath the earth, complete with trees and bushes in places pleasing to the eye. Other stylists preferred the use of wood, and it was as if the Vikings had met with the likes of Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, and perhaps even Cornelia Konrad. Houses were adorned with carved animals, or things that reminded them of what they had lost, things they wanted to somehow bring back into the world... One of the most famous mansions left standing after the bombings was the White House itself. Countless artists that lived in the area added incredible artwork all over it, sculpting replicas of lost famous historical sites such as the Statue of Liberty. It was fashioned from stone originally and eventually replaced by copper like the original. Others carved roots from wood that appeared to be pulling away at the supports columns on the outside of the White House, and someone added a bolt of lighting that was striking the central flag-pole. The artwork was built upon over the years, however they were forced to stop because of limited space. The inside was a museum of things recovered, most of which were no longer functioning. Anything that still worked was in use, or being studied for reproduction.

Which of Wiley's works did you see?

We don't have a full view of things in this time yet, though perhaps it may. We do however know that it produces a significant baby boom in the most effected countries, or those that had to lock down multiple times while still not being hit hard by it. It certainly does not go away any time soon, though it will be relatively controlled until October 2022.

Literature is something that will never die, whether it is a religious text or not. Literature is one of the worlds greatest expressions of art, no matter the time.

Space exploration is something that is being undertaken rather slowly in 4283, because our focus is still on Earth. We do send out scouts in pairs to discovered exoplanets, though we have yet to encounter intelligent life directly. We have our suspicions since some have disappeared after going out too far from Earth, but no proof of anything yet.

Our architecture is extremely diverse, as it almost always includes unique artistic expressions. Most people seem to favor Roman and Greek styles, though depending on the region you could see medieval English castles in abundance, or the Middle-Eastern and Asian earthen structures. We don't have and of the run-down homes you see everywhere in this time, however. There is no poverty, so everything looks much cleaner and more pleasant. My parents had made our house a bit more abstract. It was placed in the center of a lake that we generated a giant whirlpool in the center, with the house right in the center of it. The foundations have three gyroscopic layers that make the house remain completely stationary in the middle. As a safety measure in case something degrades and breaks down and causes a failure of the gyroscopic layers everything in the house has a magnetic base and is set upon magnetic "coasters". They have not been needed though because of routine maintenance, but they are handy nonetheless. The home itself is a mix of Roman and Greek, because my grandparents favored the Roman style and my parents the Greek.

My mission is specialized to the USA because other travelers are in other locations, doing what I am doing, or at least have the same mission. We all go about it with our own approved methods. I was chosen for the USA because that is the country of my birth. The mainland states are all still known as the USA, though Alaska belongs to Canada and Hawaii is independent. A former classmate of mine and rival in Cogadh is currently stationed in Ireland.

Aside from the pandemic, tensions between nations, particularly over resources, will get progressively worse until 2072. North Korea will continue to bark, but finally commits to bite in 2049, where they invade South Korea. With aid from the US and Japan, North Korea is beaten back and dealt significant losses, to the point that China steps in and forces an end to the war. They got very close to starting WW3 that year, but things became like a more peaceful "Cold War" among the opposing nations until 2070 when the UN demanded all non-renewable resources to stop being used. They also demanded that all of the unused resources be handed over to the international stockpile and they would be compensated, which is what sparked the war. I will not say who was involved on which sides because that could change things beyond expectations.

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

I already said the same thing to him.

Also for extraordinary claims like your's, I prefer proof that eliminate the possibility of an alternate explainations.

I suppose we will cross that bridge on the 9th.

There have been a lot of very interesting questions being asked here about the future. Are you sure you want to wait until the 9th to ask any more?

Or perhaps I can ask a few questions a few questions about how you view your local politics?

ThumberOne

I suppose we will cross that bridge on the 9th.

There have been a lot of very interesting questions being asked here about the future. Are you sure you want to wait until the 9th to ask any more?

Or perhaps I can ask a few questions a few questions about how you view your local politics?

If I'm the one to be convinced then I'm the judge not you. If I am not convinced try to avoid making up excuses of why I should be.

The way you asked for my inquiries does make it sound like you are leaving on the 9th. As for politics I rather not talk about it

HeraldOfTruth

If I'm the one to be convinced then I'm the judge not you. If I am not convinced try to avoid making up excuses of why I should be.

The way you asked for my inquiries does make it sound like you are leaving on the 9th. As for politics I rather not talk about it

I never questioned any of that. That is why I say to cross that bridge later, you will never be convinced until the 9th in either case. I think you are a bit quick to jump to conclusions, I have said I will not be leaving on the 9th a few times now.

If you don't want to that is fine. I do however grow tired of talking in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.