Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayhem

Zenith
@HeraldOfTruth one of your earlier posts i found intriguing, you mentioned 2,000 odd years ahead of us here photography is some what the same?

So no real progress or advanced technology to look into different dimensions and capture a glimpse?

Out of all of your posts here seems a bit off on that, just from a progress type of situation so photography never moved ahead in all that time, 2000 years is a long time.

HeraldOfTruth

How is Yucca Mountain in your time?

Yucca Mountain is close to the new shoreline, particularly the inlet/small gulf at Death Valley.

@HeraldOfTruth one of your earlier posts i found intriguing, you mentioned 2,000 odd years ahead of us here photography is some what the same?

So no real progress or advanced technology to look into different dimensions and capture a glimpse?

Out of all of your posts here seems a bit off on that, just from a progress type of situation so photography never moved ahead in all that time, 2000 years is a long time.

The development of new technology in that regard wasn't really seen as worth it once digital cameras are perfected. The popular focus was in developing better ways to digitally enhance photos and videos after upload. There is not much that a better camera can do when compared to the near infinite progress of CGI.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
So companies didnt see it as viable to develop new technologies for capture 2,000 years into the future?

I somewhat find that hard to believe, given how a car has transformed since its inception.

But anyway thanks for the reply:)

HeraldOfTruth

So companies didnt see it as viable to develop new technologies for capture 2,000 years into the future?

I somewhat find that hard to believe, given how a car has transformed since its inception.

But anyway thanks for the reply:)

Not particularly, no. That's just how it is. It's not like nobody is trying to, it's just that nothing better has been thought of yet.

Thanks for the questions.

EDIT:

That is of course if we are talking about cameras limited to visible light. Thought I should clarify.

Mayhem

Zenith
Well i did ask this "So no real progress or advanced technology to look into different dimensions and capture a glimpse"?

HeraldOfTruth

Well i did ask this "So no real progress or advanced technology to look into different dimensions and capture a glimpse"?

Sorry, I must have missed that part. I am in the process of falling asleep. I typically work late, but I work a morning shift tomorrow... I will go in detail about that tomorrow afternoon.

GBBrawler

Questions for you @HaroldofTruth

1. You state Joe Biden wins the 2020 US Presidential election. He states he will select a woman to be Vice President (VP) in his administration. Who will be his/the VP?
  2. Does Biden finish his first term as President? If so, does he run for a second term; I find that to be unlikely considering his age & appearance of failing mental abilities.
  3. If Trump loses the election as you state, what happens next for him? Does he eventually die of natural causes or is he assassinated?
  4. Ghislaine Maxwell was recently arrested on child sex trafficking & abuse charges. Will she be found guilty & what will her sentence be? She is supposedly the key to taking down a large number of high level government officials in the US & other countries as well as Hollywood actors & business persons involved in such activities & child ritual abuse to children of include Bill & Hillary Clinton.
  5. A theory states the US faked the Apollo moon landings & only sent the astronauts to low earth orbit because we did not have the technology to protect the from the deadly radiation from the Van Allen radiation belt on the way there that would have killed them. Did they land astronauts there during those missions?
  6. The US/NASA plans to return astronauts to the moon in 2024 or close to that time period. Does it occur? How about on Mars?
  7. Does the US currently have a secret space program capable of space travel outside the solar system or travel to other star systems?
  8. You state the world governments don’t allow citizens to travel into space. Why if they would desire to & train appropriately knowing the risks?
  9. A number of Obama administration officials visited Antarctica near the end of his last term. For what reason? Some surmise that ruins & technology of an ancient civilization or alien race were discovered there under the ice.

I appreciate any time you spend answering my questions & I look forward to seeing if your newspaper headline predictions show true.

TimeFlipper

Sorry, I must have missed that part. I am in the process of falling asleep. I typically work late, but I work a morning shift tomorrow... I will go in detail about that tomorrow afternoon.

I look forward to seeing another of your "made up" stories, you know how much I enjoy seeing them...They provide a continuous source of "slap stick" comedy (y):ROFLMAO:..

GBBrawler

Some more questions for you @HaroldofTruth:

1. If any, how many US Supreme Court justice vacancies will occur before President Trump’s current term ends in 2020? What are the names of the person(s) he selects to fill the openings & which of them will actually be confirmed by the US Congress & fill the position(s)? What are the reasons for the vacancies (retirement, sickness, death, illegal activity/charges)? What are names of the justices vacating the posts?
  2. Did the Egyptians really build the Great Pyramid of Cheops? If not who did? When was it built? What was it’s purpose? Is there a repository of records concerning the history of human civilization on Earth below it or inside it? How about in other locations around the planet; others surmise up to two other locations? Will it be found & if so when or has it or others been found but not revealed to the public?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.