Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

Trump being deep state despite everyone in the media (which is influenced by the deep state) attacking him makes zero sense. This seems like a bunch of science fiction any time traveler fanatic could write.

Next your going to tell me the earth is under water because of CO2 increase.

You say it makes zero sense, but that is the entire point. The entire Media campaign against him was intended to raise support for Trump in both sides of the spectrum of politics. Those who believe in the Deep State and support them already give their vote to Trump, no matter what. They may not know exactly what the endgame of their politics are, but they do know that it is all for the Illuminati. The enemies of the Deep State are tricked into thinking they have sided against the Deep State when in reality, they ended up becoming their servant all while firmly being against everything they stand for.

HeraldOfTruth

As I recall someone a couple of weeks ago made a wish for Lord Henry to come back. Just saying.

My question is "What is the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?"

I have already used my time machine to get headlines. I will not be using it again so soon after I just went to get the proof.

Not sure who Lord Henry is, but if he's as amusing as Harriet... Hey, let him be him. It's 2020, as the saying goes.

alpha centauri

The traditional languages from this time have been preserved, including languages that you weren't aware existed at all.
And which languages are spoken? Future Russian, future Chinese?

Magic is just science you don't understand yet. If Extraterrestrials exist, they have not appeared to us in 4283. And if they do exist, it is entirely possible they were created by us, not the other way around. It's never easy to tell with time.
Yes magic is science. That I agree upon.
Do we have new abilities in the future like telepathy? What about people that can see the astral plane? Is this plane real?

Who spoke with the religious prophets as God? Did you travel in time to see?
What about ancient Egypt? Did these beings like Anubis (half human, half dog) or Thoth (half bird, halft human) exist?

What about the Elohim (these Angels)? They seem to be from Earth but in an higher plane (an astral plane) and seem to be androgynous. Is this something you dicovered?

The Media is controlled by a group of leaders from each country that funnel information together and decide what gets released to the public and how. Currently, it is almost impossible for a normal person to see around their lies, because they are simply everywhere. The only way to fight them is by remembering that at the end of the day, we are all human beings. Whatever problems we create for ourselves, we will solve for ourselves.
Hm ok thanks.
I have already commented on John Titor and defer to my previous statement. Harriet B is not even close to genuine. I was however extremely amused by her story. I find it strange that you offer these people as the guidelines for 'truth of time travel', unless you do it because you don't even intend to consider the notion seriously?
I did not read the John Titor part, sorry.

About Harriet:
I dont know if it is true or not. That is why I asked. Harriet b said that nearly all male die out. That is also a prophecy in some religious books . Maybe the timeline changed.

Tesla is mentioned in a lot of theories about time travel. So I asked.

I answer your newer questions here as well;
Merkel is indeed a member of the Illuminati.
Yes, so are the Rothschild and Rockefellers.
That I think as well. What about Putin and Xi Jinpin?
Putin seems to be member of a lot of secret societies according to some people.

WW3 Actually has nothing to do with the illuminati as far as we know in 4283. It is a war that begins in 2072 and is fought for the purpose of establishing a monopoly on the worlds non-renewable sources of energy.
That makes sense. How can we fight the Deep State and the Illuminati? Abolishment of the bank secrecy?

What is your opinion on Bilderberg? Kushner and Merkel seem to be member of it and a lot of others.

What is your opinion on Qanon?

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have already used my time machine to get headlines. I will not be using it again so soon after I just went to get the proof.

Not sure who Lord Henry is, but if he's as amusing as Harriet... Hey, let him be him. It's 2020, as the saying goes.

That is a standard Lord Henry tactic. Will not verify the veracity of his claims.

Just so everyone knows.
HeraldOfTruth just failed the time traveler test.

HeraldOfTruth

That is a standard Lord Henry tactic. Will not verify the veracity of his claims.

Just so everyone knows.
HeraldOfTruth just failed the time traveler test.

Whoever this "Lord Henry" is, you actually just made me laugh.

You wouldn't see the truth even if it had bumpers and headlights.

EDIT:

Just found Lord Henry. His tirade was amusing. Can confirm I am not him. Previous statement remains.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.