Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I'm not sure, want to try getting a swirly to find out? I would be happy to do the honors. Again, it's the 9th... Are you sure you didn't fail your own tests in life? My success is already assured, so your certainty that I am false is really quire intriguing, especially since you haven't used a single fact to back up your claim. Care to do that now?

The only thing that's assured for you is 100% failure to give accurate information on the 3 newspaper headlines..

alpha centauri

I think, I will wait with the questions till the 9th. This will be my last post till then.

Scalar waves exist, and it is one of Tesla's theories that was credible. It was built upon further in the future, but is still experimented with today.
Yes then the Maxwell equations are wrong or incomplete. Is this right? And you can deduce the quantum equation from the correct equations. I didnt follow it because i thought it was wrong. But the information is out there. You dont have to answer on that point.

Hitler does not appear to have been Deep State, unlike some might claim. He was just a bigot that was transformed by Illuminati ideas, and perhaps a bit mad.
He thought the "Jews" control the world. And he wanted to kill them all, because of it. He called it "Weltjudentum". Obviously there is no English wikipedia article on that.
His speeches are full of that. Here is the automatic translation:

I will not comment on discoveries not known to the Standard Model. All I will say is that the scientists of this time have still only begun to scratch the surface of real physics. Many theories don't agree, and yet can still not be said to be disproven because they show evidence of what they say on both sides. They have, in relation to the future, only just begun to walk on the path of science. Much of this information could be used to develop potentially dangerous tech that could be used to change the future.
Yes I thought that. Talk about the things you want to talk about. That is OK. But I had to try ;).

I am not worried about being caught. I will not describe my protections beyond what I have because that would be counter-productive.
I meant, that the people back in the religious times could easily detect the time-travelers. I dont think the time-travelers can be detected easily now. Because we have lot of different people from different ethnicities. But if you are Black you cannot go back to a country in a time, where there are only white people, or the other way around. That would be suspicious.

The negative mass works as described by Robert L. Forward and those that came after him. As of 2017, Peter Engels observed some of the effects of negative mass.
"By using a laser-trap, the team were able to reverse the spin of some of the rubidium atoms in this state, and observed that once released from the trap, the atoms expanded and displayed properties of negative mass, in particular accelerating towards a pushing force instead of away from it."
Ok so we are on the right track.

ThumberOne

The only thing that's assured for you is 100% failure to give accurate information on the 3 newspaper headlines..
You already sorta mentioned that. Lets not spam the board. Then again I think it would be better if @HeraldOfTruth stakes something on his claims like bitcoin or something held in escrow

Yes, Dark Matter is an essential component. I can harvest it as needed out in space, there is plenty of it. Time Travel tech is able to move through space as easily as time.

Also in case you haven't seen my question, does your machine have a teleporter and how does it home in on earth?

TimeFlipper

You already sorta mentioned that. Lets not spam the board. Then again I think it would be better if @HeraldOfTruth stakes something on his claims like bitcoin or something held in escrow

Also in case you haven't seen my question, does your machine have a teleporter and how does it home in on earth?

What precisely do you mean by Spamming the board?

ThumberOne

@HeraldOfTruth
You failed hopelessly on Einsteins question, next is the failure of answering correctly the 3 front page headlines of the UK newspapers for July 7th 2020..
Your "answers" were very humorous however!!...Is this the schematic of your potty flying saucer in the shape of a Tipler Corridor? :LOL:..

View attachment 9260
What precisely do you mean by Spamming the board?
The previous post is sort of what I mean

Edit: Lets compromise by raising the stakes for @HeraldOfTruth

Tron1

I don't know who you are but I have personally seen stuff it does work. I know your just here on para to bait people.l think you are a fake time traveler using us as an excuse for humanity failing because people like you don't actually time travel. If they did they would know john was a fake. Just like you. World line or not. Your the biggest lying sack of shit I've seen babbling.

Tron1

Just what I said a idiot without information. Atleast I provide truth and picture of where I've been. How about some lame ass 4208 stupid back drop iphone pics. Well the ones I have are the truth. One man told me the truth sets you free. Even before it happens.

Tron1

I wish I could close this thread. This person or what ever it is is trying to ruin paranormalis. Let's ask mayhem who's behind this name.

Status
Not open for further replies.