Time Traveler here using Steven Gibbs HDR.

vand-123

I didn't think it would be as simple as I found it to be to time travel. I mean I was still skeptical even after talking to Gibbs on the phone, I thought how on earth could a $350 device allow time travel to be possible when a $12 Billion LHC hasn't even discovered it, but I bought it anyway. Gibbs told me exactly what to do, and along with the device I ordered a EMF device from amazon to detect the vortexs, but actually, I didn't even need it when my cat could discover Vortexs too I found, cat sit on vortex's this was what Gibbs told me and also areas where there is no Mobile Phone signal is a possible vortex.

Anyway after getting the device I was told to turn the 1st dial till I got stick which I did and the same with the 2nd dial, and also the coil wrapped around my head and the crystals in the wishing well. There is a massive field and park opposite my house and this was where I found the vortex near a big oak tree, so I quickly went outside to the park while constantly think of the year I wanted to be in which was somewhere after 2100 I wanted. The EMF device detected the vortex near the tree, and a very bright white light vortex appeared next to the tree and I went inside it as was taken to the year 2131.

It was amazing, that world seemed similar to this worldline, but just lots of advanced stuff and features, for example there were flying cars and also floating cities which was unbelievable. The Tokyo Babel Tower was built and also there was a space elevator built in Japan which was 100,000,000 meters high.

After about 1-2 hours in the years 2131 the same white bright light vortex appeared directly in front of me and I was taken back exactly where I had left, next to the tree in the park, nothing else in this worldline seemed to have changed so I was happy, I heard stories of people returning and finding a lot of things different, anyway this was my first Physical time travel experience and I had 3 more since then.
what kind of a emf device did you use, i am just having trouble locating the vortex

vand-123

I didn't think it would be as simple as I found it to be to time travel. I mean I was still skeptical even after talking to Gibbs on the phone, I thought how on earth could a $350 device allow time travel to be possible when a $12 Billion LHC hasn't even discovered it, but I bought it anyway. Gibbs told me exactly what to do, and along with the device I ordered a EMF device from amazon to detect the vortexs, but actually, I didn't even need it when my cat could discover Vortexs too I found, cat sit on vortex's this was what Gibbs told me and also areas where there is no Mobile Phone signal is a possible vortex.

Anyway after getting the device I was told to turn the 1st dial till I got stick which I did and the same with the 2nd dial, and also the coil wrapped around my head and the crystals in the wishing well. There is a massive field and park opposite my house and this was where I found the vortex near a big oak tree, so I quickly went outside to the park while constantly think of the year I wanted to be in which was somewhere after 2100 I wanted. The EMF device detected the vortex near the tree, and a very bright white light vortex appeared next to the tree and I went inside it as was taken to the year 2131.

It was amazing, that world seemed similar to this worldline, but just lots of advanced stuff and features, for example there were flying cars and also floating cities which was unbelievable. The Tokyo Babel Tower was built and also there was a space elevator built in Japan which was 100,000,000 meters high.

After about 1-2 hours in the years 2131 the same white bright light vortex appeared directly in front of me and I was taken back exactly where I had left, next to the tree in the park, nothing else in this worldline seemed to have changed so I was happy, I heard stories of people returning and finding a lot of things different, anyway this was my first Physical time travel experience and I had 3 more since then.

vand-123

i feel like , when i use my phone to make sure that there is no antenna, it still doesn't work, i do have a cat, and steven gibbs told me the same thing that a cat usually, when he/she lays outside, they sleep or sit on a vortex, but when i have my phone there i still get reception

vand-123

i feel like , when i use my phone to make sure that there is no antenna, it still doesn't work, i do have a cat, and steven gibbs told me the same thing that a cat usually, when he/she lays outside, they sleep or sit on a vortex, but when i have my phone there i still get reception.i did do some astral time travel. i did notice some strange things happening when i work up, but now i wanna do physical time travel

Tron1

Funny how we all need a gpv grid point vortex when we cannot take the machine as far as the plug goes. Luckily I got a gpv some where in my room then I use my HDR in a truck without all of the Brossard Experiment equipment. I've been to 10 different lines. All very similar to the main one. This one.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

How long were you gone in your “home” time?
Did you try to go back into your house/apt?
Did you return to the same time line?
Any side effects?