time traveler in vietman war...

Tron1

allegedly my godfather got saved by a time traveler in the Vietnam war he is also a war hero just wondering how many war stories are out there

Tron1

Tron1

excuse me Vietnam war wrong spelling

white death

You could start things off by telling us the actual story of the time traveler and your grandfather.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
More information would be nice, if this a real true story.

Last edited:

Tron1

no fib that time traveler was me from a obe experience. I seen the photos they person looks just like me but in another life. I do not post them though I cant find them at all they disappeared all the sudden this time it's not a joke my godfather was shot in the stomach and survived the rest of his platoon didn't make it out alive purple heart and everything. got back here in 70 I was born in 81 9 year space between this incident. they neglect to tell me anything about Vietnam. my godfather has horrible memories of it he even passed out while waiting for help to arrive the help was me I don't know how I get back there but now i'm starting to get memories of this. I cant remember much but I bet at a certain age I will start to remember stuff. the age where my last life died.

Giorgio Armani

no fib that time traveler was me from a obe experience. I seen the photos they person looks just like me but in another life. I do not post them though I cant find them at all they disappeared all the sudden this time it's not a joke my godfather was shot in the stomach and survived the rest of his platoon didn't make it out alive purple heart and everything. got back here in 70 I was born in 81 9 year space between this incident. they neglect to tell me anything about Vietnam. my godfather has horrible memories of it he even passed out while waiting for help to arrive the help was me I don't know how I get back there but now i'm starting to get memories of this. I cant remember much but I bet at a certain age I will start to remember stuff. the age where my last life died.
I read a book that in vietnam a top Navy officer heard stories that ufos killed hundreds of people villagers with some kind of power full beams

Last edited:

Tron1

hey Giorgio you might know my god father if your an old man in boston or in the marines. his name goes by R.G.C. ro bert ca rey... my godfather love him a lot we share the same birthday you know which makes it even more clearer. he was a heavy drinker at times but told lots of jokes racial as well I got most of my jokes from him. my mother told me stories of him when I was growing up that I would hide from his retainer. he would take it out and show it to me and id flip out. he knows a lot about me and I know more about him than he knows about himself. everyday things we talk about. when ever my parent go away on a cruise we would go out to pizza hut when I was a kid we still do he'd have me for a couple of days. I go to a day program in Massachusetts of mental health which I am typing this from. he swears he has nightmares in the middle of the night waking up in sweats of his war times haunting him. he killed 32 people with his machine gun. he never meant to though it was either there or to jail. they had no choice back then. he was very lucky. put it this way today's technology saves the past or show ever it goes. where was this what part of Vietnam?