Time Traveler John Titor Predictions for 2015

MarioAlien

On the 2nd of November in the year 2000, a user by the name of ‘TimeTravel_0′ on the ‘Time Travel Institute Forums‘ began a thread that stated he was from the year 2036 and began answering users questions. The user later r...

Read HERE

Rawknee

Is Ren John Thomas? I would ask that on TTI, but I can't remember my login info and don't feel like dealing with the hassle of creating a new password etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

RHYS

If you knew these events would happen claimed by Titor, what would it matter? Would you be able to personally change things to the contrary or in your life to repel them? There is prevention vs inevitability. Just wondering rhetorically here what Titor believers stand to gain or lose as his claims pan out... or not.

titorite

If you knew these events would happen claimed by Titor, what would it matter? Would you be able to personally change things to the contrary or in your life to repel them? There is prevention vs inevitability. Just wondering rhetorically here what Titor believers stand to gain or lose as his claims pan out... or not.

Well, If it happens , those of us that take heed of the information will be able to put ourselves into safer locations. We should be able to stock up and prepare better. If it doesn't pan out we lose nothing and everything is all the better for it. It is a case where being wrong is preferable to being right.

Unfortunately the US government seems hell bent on pissing off every other nation on planet earth and eventually they will get tired of it. IF we can not fix our nation ourselves they may do it for us in their own way, with nuclear weapons.

RHYS

"Safer locations"? Trends have come & gone in the USA concerning this. Growing up in the 80s, I remember the same nuclear war scare. Nonetheless, it doesn't affect my life. I served my time in the military so now it's in the hands of others. I suppose if martial law becomes the norm (I live in MO) , I'll stand outside on my porch the same way I always do during a tornado warning.

My point is: every generation has its own potential for dire circumstances. Granted, just bc something hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't.

As for Titor, keep in mind he was not allegedly from our worldline as we know it. Therefore, I doubt he carries much influence. Perhaps he influenced some of you on more personal levels, but he said himself that he wasn't trying to elicit belief in his tale.

What do you reckon he would think (or is thinking) abt this past decade+ of hoopla? Feel free to speculate on this question the same way he did abt our worldline.

I don't consider any of his words an omen or "prediction" as he claimed to be from the future. Therefore, reporting false history to us who are living in this time.

Consequently, I do believe the whole Titor saga provoked many trains of thought not previously explored, especially among the mainstream observer.

Though I only recently started posting on this board, I have studied a lot of resources to form my opinion. My main gripe is his lack of unedited communication to anyone (known) on the subject. Phonecalls? Photos/videos of himself? His uniform?

Bottomline: he either wanted a clandestine cover or not. Which? Delivering info via
public forums as if targeting only a certain
audience? Plz ponder potential reasons for
this.

Unfortunately the US government seems hell bent on pissing off every other nation on planet earth and eventually they will get tired of it. IF we can not fix our nation ourselves they may do it for us in their own way, with nuclear weapons.[/QUOTE]

AAA

Bottomline: he either wanted a clandestine cover or not. Which? Delivering info via public forums as if targeting only a certain audience? Plz ponder potential reasons for this.

Bottom Line, I am that "certain audience" I suspect he is the other 'me'. The posts are a form of communication to point out a few things.

titorite

One thing I took away from the Titor story was the need to find a cure for vCJD. And I did in rife frequency therapy. Those two machines in my avatar, those are rife machines. They destroy cells through resonate oscillation. I've never had to cure vCJD but since acquiring these machines I have helped dozens upon dozens of other sick people.

As for what Titor would think about the current state of affairs? I suspect he would be saddened at the current police state.

One thing I know is that their were no phone calls or videos, only text via email , forums, and chat.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I deleted a bunch of posts that didn't have their place here.

Please guys, keep it civilized.

titorite

NATO announces "interim spearhead" force to counter Russia - UPI.com

NATO announces deterrent force to contain Russia!!!

NATO announces deterrent force to contain Russia

NATO Secretary General Jens Stollenberg said a full force would be ready by 2016.

By Ed Adamczyk Follow @adamczyk_ed Contact the Author | Dec. 1, 2014

NATO will have an "interim spearhead" force in place by early 2015 to deter what its new Secretary General called Russia's "aggressive behavior."

Speaking at a press conference prior to a meeting of NATO foreign ministers in Brussels this week, Secretary General Jens Stollenberg said Russia continues to violate international law in providing pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine with goods and weapons. By 2016, he added, NATO will have a fully-equipped "spearhead" in place which could be deployed, to Baltic states as an example, to "deter and defend" in a crisis.