Time Traveler Reveals Map Of The U.S. in 2030

ApexTV

We recently interviewed Noah, who showed us an alleged map from the future. The map, which shows the United States, is supposedly from the year 2030.

What do you think? Is this a real map from the future?

TimeFlipper

Good to see ApexTv back with us again, i always look forwards to seeing their video clips, because they give me lots of laughs (y) :LOL:..

titorite

You can tell this dude has never been to Louisiana and knows nothing about it. As the son of a Tug Boat captain Ive been there. Lots. Would never live there. The southern half is all swamp shit. Gators, Skeeters, and Arcadians. If Florida lost that much land much of Louisianas coast line would change drastically and a small but significant portion of Texans coast line would change.

But the attention whore has no idea about lousyanna .

APEX when are you going to go back to your roots of Alien videos? We miss those.

TnWatchdog

You can tell this dude has never been to Louisiana and knows nothing about it. As the son of a Tug Boat captain Ive been there. Lots. Would never live there. The southern half is all swamp shit. Gators, Skeeters, and Arcadians. If Florida lost that much land much of Louisianas coast line would change drastically and a small but significant portion of Texans coast line would change.

But the attention whore has no idea about lousyanna .

APEX when are you going to go back to your roots of Alien videos? We miss those.
I agree, the map doesn't make much sense. The future United States would be similar to Edgar Cayce's prediction.
cayce233b.jpg