Time Traveler Took This Picture in The Year 5000

ApexTV

This man claims he has been to the year 5000. We sat down for an interview in an undisclosed location as he told us his story. He claims to have brought back an actual picture from the future. His name was Edward and he claims his picture shows a major U.S city underwater. What do you think? Is this man an actual time traveler who has been to the future?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Click bait.

Nowhere in the video is there a picture. The only picture provided is near the beginning and its blurry just like your two previous blurry picture videos. Your interviews are craptastic. At least @NightTerrors puts more effort into their videos and are more believable and enjoyable.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
the eternal question that remain each time i see one of those ******* interview is where is the machine, can we see, please proof, not just click bait

JimmyD

the eternal question that remain each time i see one of those ******* interview is where is the machine, can we see, please proof, not just click bait

It's probably not so much a machine or device, but rather a facility. And it may not even exist 'yet'.

But I hear ya. Enough with the BS. However entertaining, it's still BS.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
apex tv is all about click bait, no time travel who respect him/herself would ever even talk to any youtube channel, can you imagine the mess it would make

Secretman3811

maybe
apex tv is all about click bait, no time travel who respect him/herself would ever even talk to any youtube channel, can you imagine the mess it would make

some of them maybe it all fake but have you wonder if the Secret Gov have the tech stuff and they kidnap people from all over the world like those Grey alien and other races of alien i have encounter them the Grey alien they are real!! lucky i did not get kidnap or from the MIB people they use them for experiment....and then you go home or get lost in time or bad Devil worshipp to kill u..

don't u see it it a Real thing....keep in the Secret stuff.
of course they don't want you to time travel but control you.
write back Doctorz.