Time Traveler Took This Picture In The Year 6000

ApexTV

This supposed time traveler claims to have brought back a picture from the year 6000. We recently met up with this man in an undisclosed location as he told us his story. He says he was part of a top secret program in which he traveled through time into the distant future. While in the year 6000, he took the photograph seen in this video. Is this man an actual time traveler?

TimeFlipper

Blimey we are upto the year 6000 now, best spoofery of 2018 so far!! :LOL:.

I remember a song from 1965 called, in the year 2525 by Zager and Evans which foretold humans having their brains kept alive in jars which is not a bad idea when you think about it :LOL:...Does anyone recall back in the 1960s when lots of scientists were leaving the UK to get much higher paid jobs in the US?...That movement was named, The Brain Drain (and its true actually) :eek: :LOL:..

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
In my opinion, this video could be real. The majority of the things posted by this
production company, I feel is pure fabrication and garbage. I have played through
the video three times and I believe it has the potential of being real or we have a
terrific actor.

TnWatchdog

Blimey we are upto the year 6000 now, best spoofery of 2018 so far!! :LOL:.

I remember a song from 1965 called, in the year 2525 by Zager and Evans which foretold humans having their brains kept alive in jars which is not a bad idea when you think about it :LOL:...Does anyone recall back in the 1960s when lots of scientists were leaving the UK to get much higher paid jobs in the US?...That movement was named, The Brain Drain (and its true actually) :eek: :LOL:..

I'm going to wait till the year 6000 and see for myself. One thing I noticed was he didn't take real good care of the photo...I would have had it in a briefcase. Looks like a photo from a video game.

Hazzie Hippie

Not like I’m gonna be alive that long to see the year 6000 anyways lol :) Now that I’m thinking about if it’s true or not idk but , Got me thinking of what tech might be like that year

Last edited: