Time Traveler Took This Video in The Year 2120

ApexTV

Noah claims to be a time traveler from the year 2030. We met up with him in person as he showed us what he claims is an actual video taken in the year 2120. Noah alleges to have traveled to 2120 as part of a top secret mission, but is now back in 2018 to spread his message. Along with showing us the supposed future footage, Noah also talked about North Korea, WWIII, and why 2028 is such a big year. What do you think? Is Noah a real time traveler and did he show us an actual video from the future?

titorite

I like how the suggested video to watch next is apex tv debunked.

TimeFlipper

If you look carefully at the top right cell fone screen reflection, you will clearly see the guy`s face who is holding the cell fone....And when you look down at his face you will see an alien shaped mouth and chin, proving beyond any doubt, that he is actually an alien time-travelling shape-shifter!! :eek: :ROFLMAO:..

titorite

Do you know what movie that phone was playing? I do. It was a small time indie movie. Cant remember the name of it for the life of me but it had something to do with Egyptian gods and sci fi.... really heavy on the cgi.