Time Traveler video using HDR

Giorgio Armani

for those who have time traveled or teleported using steven gibbs hdr machine check this video out and let me know if its real or not thank you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
for those who have time traveled or teleported using steven gibbs hdr machine check this video out and let me know if its real or not thank you.

I am suspicious of the non-moving fish tank. So to answer your question, it may not be real.

Himalayan Hermit

What is the big black thing in his hand? It does not look like an HDR. And what is up with the laser beam? Video reminds me of the TV Show Sliders where the device will create a vortex tunnel to a parallel universe. In this video, he is creating some light and walking into it and disappearing.
Digitized image zooming out at the end makes me think this is a CGI purely.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This video is a fake, it’s been around the Internet and even on this website, posted once or twice. The video is about seven or eight years old and has nothing to do with Stephen Gibbs or his HDR. If someone had the time, to search this website they probably would find the copies I’m speaking of and when they were posted.

Professor Opmmur

Giorgio Armani

for those who have time traveled or teleported using steven gibbs hdr machine
Teleported? I wasn't aware the HDR could be used for teleportation. Can you elaborate? Or link me to where you found information about teleporting using an HDR? Thanks. :)
Andrew basiago was apart of a gov't top secret program were they could teleport or time travel. look up Andrew basiago on youtube and watch the 2 hour progam. Im guessing the hdr can be used for time travel, teleportation and astral travel

Giorgio Armani

What is the big black thing in his hand? It does not look like an HDR. And what is up with the laser beam? Video reminds me of the TV Show Sliders where the device will create a vortex tunnel to a parallel universe. In this video, he is creating some light and walking into it and disappearing.
Digitized image zooming out at the end makes me think this is a CGI purely.
The black case around his shoulder mathew reo bought from steven gibbs, I believe the device in his hand is to open up the the vortex or its used to locate a vortex. The wand could be a radio antenna not sure and dont really remember what mathew reo told me. comment his video and ask him questions he will email you. He did email me and told me that steven gibbs hdr works.

Giorgio Armani

Teleported? I wasn't aware the HDR could be used for teleportation. Can you elaborate? Or link me to where you found information about teleporting using an HDR? Thanks. :)
Andrew basiago was apart of a gov't top secret program were they could teleport or time travel. look up Andrew basiago on youtube and watch the 2 hour progam. Im guessing the hdr can be used for time travel, teleportation and astral travel
I remeber now mathew reos mentioned in the email he wrote me that he teleported to a different county using steven gibbs hdr.

totusvoloestmei

I remeber now mathew reos mentioned in the email he wrote me that he teleported to a different county using steven gibbs hdr.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll look into that.