Time Traveler Who Visited 8973 Lie Detector Test

ApexTV

We did a lie detector test on William Taylor, who claims to be an actual time traveler who went to the year 8973. In this interview, we ask William about how time travel works, his time in the future, and his encounters with evolved humans. What do you think? Is William Taylor a real time traveler who has been to the future?

gdustin87

Interesting. Not convinced 100% though. Anymore information on this guy?

titorite

Make more alien and UFO videos... Go back to your roots. Your original stuff was good too.

TimeFlipper

We did a lie detector test on William Taylor, who claims to be an actual time traveler who went to the year 8973. In this interview, we ask William about how time travel works, his time in the future, and his encounters with evolved humans. What do you think? Is William Taylor a real time traveler who has been to the future?

Thanks once again for providing me with the best laugh of the day!!...Keep `em coming (y) :ROFLMAO:..

TimeFlipper

Thanks for sharing this Apex. This is amazing! It also confirmed what I have been trying to inform others of regarding Mandela Effects.

Sign me up for 8973! We want to go! Want to be with Larry, immortal, forever!!!

Good work Apex.

ApexTv "alway"s posts spoof video`s....I love them :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

Oh man. That sucks... Lololol. :) Thanks Timeflipper. The things is, is that Mandela Effects are true. The one yesterday was verified by the second witness.

Wouldn't a Utopia be awesome? :)

I think this song from 1965 points out that future lfe will be more like a Dystopia :eek: ;)..