Time Traveler?

Samstwitch

JAPAN EARTHQUAKE 2011 by William Edison (Wiltheedisonman) on Myspace

JAPAN EARTHQUAKE 2011

THERE WILL BE A 7.4 EarthQuake in Japan in 2011 That will be the down fall of their economy- for 5 Years!!never mind Peru. The comical part is they will invest 5 times MORE money Bashing and convicting each contractor then the original cost of the Quake..........People never seem to disappoint me...lol Wood imports will be big that year...... they just had a recent one.... 6.6......
Paper reads: " they are working really hard to keep sever damage from occuring to the economy" Imagine, we have 33 nuclear reactors in the USA they have 110 ....hum, possible

I'm inclined to say no, as its a bit to general.. and theres just plain wrong facts. Still it's interesting. Thoughts?

Welcome 1.61! Getting to the matter of your Post...If I understand it right, you're referring to a Blog on Myspace (I added the content in gold font) that was posted on Jul 24, 2007 that was presumably about an earthquake that would take place in Japan in the future, specifically 2011...and you are wondering if that information was posted by a Time Traveler with knowledge of the future. Here's what I know about Myspace Blogs...

I had a Profile on Myspace for many years, and I posted many Blogs during that time. Once a Blog is posted, the entire content of that Blog can be changed at any time and as many times as desired. Any and all comments posted on Myspace Blogs can be deleted. My point is, whoever owns that profile could have easily used the framework for a Blog posted on Jul 24, 2007 and then after the Earthquake happened in Japan in 2011, the Blog owner could have put that information in the old Blog, making it appear as if it was predicted in 2007, when in fact it was posted AFTER-THE-FACT. I presume that's what happened. I could be wrong, but IMO it's a hoax. That's my Assessment.

~Sam~