Time travelers...WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN SEPTEMBER 20th AT AREA 51?

snowfalls4ever

For any of you time travelers...just curious as to what you think or know will happen on september 20th at area 51? Supposedly 2 million people or more are planning on going...according to facebook anyway shrugs.

KaitoNishijou

Believe it or not a good amount of people claiming to raid the area are actually from other continents and will not be attending the 'event'.

So take into consideration that most won't be attending + people aren't stupid enough to risk their lives for this.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
all twelve that do show up will stand around looking at the guys with guns and start crying we want in let us in then post a youtube about the bad guys with guns. won't let us storm the military base...
stupid is as stupid does

Kairos

I'd crack your stupid ass skull if you tried to get near my jets. Nothing says "New weekend duty roster is up; date night canceled" like a bunch of new age infowars bozos getting onto the flight line and requiring inspections for sabotage and damage.

They are just fucking jets made by human beings, bozos. Go raid a marijuana dispensary and save us the hassle of having to hose your blood off the tarmac.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
First, millenials are too lazy to do it. Second, I really doubt they even use Area 51 because it is too well known, now. There is probably
a secret base somewhere else.