Time travelers?

Hidden_Name

Hi,
I'm interested in knowing who on here can actually time travel. I would look around more on this site, but I work 6 days a week which can be around 40-50 hours.

walt willis

Hi,
I'm interested in knowing who on here can actually time travel. I would look around more on this site, but I work 6 days a week which can be around 40-50 hours.
I don't think they want to tell you that as they are here to only observe and report:

walt willis

Hi,
I don't think they want to tell you that as they are here to only observe and report:
Holy shit I LOVE Fringe!!!
My best friend is a "Stinking Colombian" and also loves the study of science. Glad that you also love science too! I had a great teacher that was the brother-in-law of Phil Corso that shared with me secret information about alien technology back in 1965. Here is what I shared on a radio show back in May of 2012:

Monica Brannan

Holy shit I LOVE Fringe!!!
My best friend is a "Stinking Colombian" and also loves the study of science. Glad that you also love science too! I had a great teacher that was the brother-in-law of Phil Corso that shared with me secret information about alien technology back in 1965. Here is what I shared on a radio show back in May of 2012:
wow