Time Traveling through a wormhole

Thread starter #1

Neilnr

If you were to create a wormhole and went through it would a particle of you continue to be in the place you left before you went in?

TimeFlipper

Premium
If you were to create a wormhole and went through it would a particle of you continue to be in the place you left before you went in?
Yes...All of us shed tiny bits of dead skin all the time, even the breath we exhaled would be left behind, prior to the dimensional shift...Personally i dont think it would matter, it would be like going on holiday then coming back home on our own Earth (y) :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
I think we would be ripped to shreds, so plenty of us would be left floating through space.

TimeFlipper

Premium
I think we would be ripped to shreds, so plenty of us would be left floating through space.
Nah Paula, if we knew how to go through a wormhole we would also know how to protect ourselves from it (y) :D..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
Nah Paula, if we knew how to go through a wormhole we would also know how to protect ourselves from it (y) :D..
I would certainly hope so, but trial and error is a real thing! lol

Harte

Yes...All of us shed tiny bits of dead skin all the time, even the breath we exhaled would be left behind, prior to the dimensional shift...
Not if you wore a spacesuit.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
Yes...All of us shed tiny bits of dead skin all the time, even the breath we exhaled would be left behind, prior to the dimensional shift...
Not if you wore a spacesuit.

Harte
That would be shred to smithereens.