Time traveling with someone else

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
@MetaMatrix Hiya Metal Mickey, can you explain how we raise our vibrational frequencies please? :whistle: :D.
Hahaha. I thought you forgot Metal Mickey. Well, going back, different reams and dimensions have their own vibrational frequency. Like for example, we do not see beings which have higher vibration than us. Obviously, it is the same on time traveling, if you want to take a mate with you. You and your friend must first vibrate at the given frequency (See HDR Guide). Then by vibrating on the specific time and place, you and your mate will be on that destinations. But do expect some problems when you are unprepared on your journey. Cheers.

Mayhem

Zenith
You need to raise them up, by certains thoughts as well as the above mentioned.

Seek the love in that way you will move above, they want to hold you back and not let you move higher.

All humans can do this though it takes work, and there is no button that will make it happen.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
No thy button shall doeth it. Only the purest soul that seeketh love and in accordance to the will of our Creator. You will find her in the midst of darkness and you will go as he has promised to you.

Mayhem

Zenith
You never answered my question Metal Mickey...

You guys are your questions, you seem to think that you hold the forum to ransom as your special questions are you see cannot be
answered? I find it funny really, cant be any different than another person.

TimeFlipper

@MetaMatrix Hiya Metal Mickey, can you explain how we raise our vibrational frequencies please? :whistle: :D.
Hahaha. I thought you forgot Metal Mickey. Well, going back, different reams and dimensions have their own vibrational frequency. Like for example, we do not see beings which have higher vibration than us. Obviously, it is the same on time traveling, if you want to take a mate with you. You and your friend must first vibrate at the given frequency (See HDR Guide). Then by vibrating on the specific time and place, you and your mate will be on that destinations. But do expect some problems when you are unprepared on your journey. Cheers.

You still didnt tell me how we are supposed to raise our vibrational frequencies Metal Mickey :D..