Time traveller making claims

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Obviously we have all been here for a very long time or even since its opening, most of us veteran members of this forum,
we have seen newbies come and go , making stupid claims and always stating they come from the future or even more spectaculars from the past or even others dimension, each time all we want to see on the thread is a god dam photo of your machine, please if you come here and state that you are a time traveller, unless you can travel in spirit or using supernatural methods, dont claim jack shit , its not entertaining anymore, its just annoying and taking valuable data on this site, if you state you are from another time line , bring some valid credible proof and a photo of your machine, i have had enough of reading thru bs for many years, if you want to know what a machine look like here
tumblr_nkptafe0xK1upsweuo2_500.jpg
tumblr_nkptafe0xK1upsweuo3_500.jpg
there, i have one single claim in the past and i lost it because of time itself, and a situation out of my control, but i did my best to explain myself in real life via my youtube channel wich i still run today
Think Harder
cheers

lamdo263

Obviously we have all been here for a very long time or even since its opening, most of us veteran members of this forum,
we have seen newbies come and go , making stupid claims and always stating they come from the future or even more spectaculars from the past or even others dimension, each time all we want to see on the thread is a god dam photo of your machine, please if you come here and state that you are a time traveller, unless you can travel in spirit or using supernatural methods, dont claim jack shit , its not entertaining anymore, its just annoying and taking valuable data on this site, if you state you are from another time line , bring some valid credible proof and a photo of your machine, i have had enough of reading thru bs for many years, if you want to know what a machine look like here
View attachment 7172
View attachment 7173
there, i have one single claim in the past and i lost it because of time itself, and a situation out of my control, but i did my best to explain myself in real life via my youtube channel wich i still run today
Think Harder
cheers
Dr. Z said,
please if you come here and state that you are a time traveller
I hate to tell you this, but if you do get a guest appearance of any time traveler and they expose their identity, time-cops shortly will be there to arrest that person. Please know that these methods are sometimes not too pleasant.
It is both a written and unwritten rule, that if your are a time traveler, you can only expose one's identity in private parlance. If one does so otherwise, then severe timeline disruption could result. Not trying to burst your bubble, that's just the way the situation lies.

Harte

View attachment 7172
View attachment 7173
Think Harder
cheers
That rubbing plate hasn't seen much wear.
You must be a fake. Or chicken. LOL
Harte

The_Observer

That looks like a device that aids time travel in spirit, or astral projection. That's not a true gravity/time displacement device, and those that can perform astral projection, typically do not require the aid of a device. Wouldn't this just be a brain signal amplifier?

DoctorZ

here fyi,

also for harte, this device was brand new, hence no wear and tear,
i dont believe in time police, what so ever

DoctorZ

if there is such a thing as time police, why dont you guys come and pay me a visit

JimmyD

Dr. Z said, I hate to tell you this, but if you do get a guest appearance of any time traveler and they expose their identity, time-cops shortly will be there to arrest that person. Please know that these methods are sometimes not too pleasant.
It is both a written and unwritten rule, that if your are a time traveler, you can only expose one's identity in private parlance. If one does so otherwise, then severe timeline disruption could result. Not trying to burst your bubble, that's just the way the situation lies.

You can say whatever you want to because no one believes it anyway. The problem is with actually substantiating it.

I'm not sure how rules would apply, I just know that it is not exactly easy to convince people, and until you actually show proof, they are going to dismiss any claims. Even if you DO show proof, it's possibly/likely not going to be understood, dismissed anyway. Short of an actual demonstration of time travel, people are not going to give any credence.

The only ones who would take it seriously are other travelers. So maybe they are the only ones to worry about?