Time Travellers Brew (Henry's coffee restorative)

Mr Scientist

THIS POST IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY:- I cannot be held responsible for any misuse or improvement in health experience from the below brew.

Henry's Coffee Restorative (the time traveler's brew)

The formula given for this brew was given to me by a person claiming to be my future self or has he called himself a silver self. The brew that's drunk once a day in the morning has the number of restorative properties and helps to counteract some of the psychological and physical side effects that occur during time travel.

Ingredients;-

250ml of filtered coffee alternative good quality instant filtered coffee
Half a teaspoon of green tea
3 to 5 grams of creatine monohydrate as creapure.
1.5 to 2 g of l-tyrosine
Small dash of cream (optional)
Sweetener (optional) keep under a teaspoon and nothing artificial.

Filter coffee filters out cafestrol a component in coffee that's not particularly beneficial as it raises cholesterol. Coffee has numerous health benefits both physiological and psychological.

A small amount of green teas added for the addition of healthy polyphenols and catechins.

Creatine monohydrate is added on its benefits for muscle function and ability to slow down sarcopenia and dynapenia. Creating also has cognitive benefits and is considered in some quarters a nooteopic.

L-tyrosine boots beneficial neurotransmitters in the brain.

The cream and sugar is just for taste but the sugar must be checked like ideally drunken without.

I will attempt this week to make a video going into greater details about his brew and and how to prepare it correctly both using instant and filter coffee.

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

mullac998

This coffee sounds amazing. I might try and make it. Do you think it has the ability to heal my eye Mr Scientist?

Mr Scientist

This coffee sounds amazing. I might try and make it. Do you think it has the ability to heal my eye Mr Scientist?
Creatine improves muscle function and has an anti-inflammatory effect. The eye contains muscles, improvement in the functions of these muscles will have a knock-on effect of improving vision somewhat.

Coffee contains potent antioxidants that can delay further eye deterioration. Coffee drinkers have a lower risk of developing cataracts.

Tyrosine boost dopamine that plays a role in eye health.

If I was you I'd also look into the Bates Method and get a pair glasses with yellow or amber lenses when you using a computer. You may be able to get some yellow safety specs simply to put over the your normal specs if you wear them from what are the DIY stores or online. Yellow or amber lenses block blue light which plays a role in eye aging.

Mr Scientist

mullac998

Creatine improves muscle function and has an anti-inflammatory effect. The eye contains muscles, improvement in the functions of these muscles will have a knock-on effect of improving vision somewhat.

Coffee contains potent antioxidants that can delay further eye deterioration. Coffee drinkers have a lower risk of developing cataracts.

Tyrosine boost dopamine that plays a role in eye health.

If I was you I'd also look into the Bates Method and get a pair glasses with yellow or amber lenses when you using a computer.

Mr Scientist
Interesting to see what effect it would have on my cornea. I have keratoconus

Exegesis

THIS POST IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY:- I cannot be held responsible for any misuse or improvement in health experience from the below brew.

Henry's Coffee Restorative (the time traveler's brew)

The formula given for this brew was given to me by a person claiming to be my future self or has he called himself a silver self. The brew that's drunk once a day in the morning has the number of restorative properties and helps to counteract some of the psychological and physical side effects that occur during time travel.

Ingredients;-

250ml of filtered coffee alternative good quality instant filtered coffee
Half a teaspoon of green tea
3 to 5 grams of creatine monohydrate as creapure.
1.5 to 2 g of l-tyrosine
Small dash of cream (optional)
Sweetener (optional) keep under a teaspoon and nothing artificial.

Filter coffee filters out cafestrol a component in coffee that's not particularly beneficial as it raises cholesterol. Coffee has numerous health benefits both physiological and psychological.

A small amount of green teas added for the addition of healthy polyphenols and catechins.

Creatine monohydrate is added on its benefits for muscle function and ability to slow down sarcopenia and dynapenia. Creating also has cognitive benefits and is considered in some quarters a nooteopic.

L-tyrosine boots beneficial neurotransmitters in the brain.

The cream and sugar is just for taste but the sugar must be checked like ideally drunken without.

I will attempt this week to make a video going into greater details about his brew and and how to prepare it correctly both using instant and filter coffee.

Mr Scientist
what exactly would this brew do for the most part, or is it mainly beneficial/directed towards travelers for the side effects only? i was expecting a panacea of some sorts.

Mr Scientist

@Exegesis the brew is used to cataract apparently some of the side effects that occur due to time travel. However time travellers routinely drink this apparently as it has a general tonic effect and creates a sense of well-being.

Last edited:

Mr Scientist

Interesting to see what effect it would have on my cornea. I have keratoconus
As I've mentioned on this forum my claim is that I've met time travellers from the future.

Apart from myself, I have met a number of time travellers. One directed me to this forum. A time traveller who was octogenarian and claimed to be your older self @mullac998. He was in good health for man of his age, with one exception. He had a 6th generation Orcam implanted in his visual cortex.

The current generation that are available NOW are attached to a pair of
spectacles (not cheap around 3000 English pounds).

Basically he had a bionic eye. Capable of a greater array of functions than a normal human eye with AI functions and weapon function.

The problem is I don't know if these time traveler's I spoke to are from the future or perhaps from another dimension ahead of ours, it's completely discombobulating.

I believe the brew would have a stabilizing effect. Wait until I post in a video on how to correctly make it and use it. Before having a go with it.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

Under the current space-time system, human life expectancy is no more than 120 years old, most people live to 70-80 years old is very good. Without changing time and space, it is difficult for human beings to prolong their lifespan. Human activities are still limited to the solar system, and not leaving the solar system may have something to do with the short lifespan of human beings.

Mr Scientist

Under the current space-time system, human life expectancy is no more than 120 years old, most people live to 70-80 years old is very good. Without changing time and space, it is difficult for human beings to prolong their lifespan. Human activities are still limited to the solar system, and not leaving the solar system may have something to do with the short lifespan of human beings.
This brew apparently offsets some of the negative effects of ageing. It doesn't extend life by a great deal, but extends health and fitness into advanced old age. It certainly leaded my pencil and I gained lean muscle mass without exercise.