Time Travelling Exists

Shambhavi Shukla

Hello everyone,
My name is Shambhavi Shukla and I live in India. I would like to share an incident with you all :
In the month of August, this happened with me. I was busy preparing for my quizzes and while cleaning I kept my book below few books. After few days, when I needed that book I began searching and searched everywhere but was unable to find it at that time. But just after 4 months(that is Now) , while I was cleaning my room in the morning I saw that book kept exactly at that place. Below those books only.
Is this an evidence of time travel?
Please tell what you all feel bout it.

Kairos

Depends how you look at it. A religious person could argue it was evidence for spirits of some kind. By itself, it doesn't evidence anything because you can use it to bolster any metaphysical view, and of course a skeptic can question whether you failed to observe it to begin with.

steven chiverton

Hello everyone,
My name is Shambhavi Shukla and I live in India. I would like to share an incident with you all :
In the month of August, this happened with me. I was busy preparing for my quizzes and while cleaning I kept my book below few books. After few days, when I needed that book I began searching and searched everywhere but was unable to find it at that time. But just after 4 months(that is Now) , while I was cleaning my room in the morning I saw that book kept exactly at that place. Below those books only.
this ive herd of before people having items from where they put them mysteriously vanish only to re appear in the same place you put them before , the item may of already been in the same place all along it was you that was unknowingly transported to another near identical reality where the item wasent in the same place . and then back again so the missing item then appears to be there again

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
If you believe time travel will be possible in the future then that means it exists now because of the nature of travelling backwards in time

Pondering

Thank you Snake, it makes sense. When someone time travels do they necessarily leave their timeline? Or is it kind of a choose your own adventure thing where choices have consequences?

TimeFlipper

If you believe time travel will be possible in the future then that means it exists now because of the nature of travelling backwards in time

Lets just imagine that you are the only person that can build a Time--Machine, and eventually on July10th 2019 at precisely 6pm you finally finish it...
You would obviously have to wait until 6pm July10th 2019 to actually start travelling back in time, but precisely at 5.30pm July 10th 2019, you travel back in time to tell yourself how to complete your Time-Machine...

Would that create a paradox, because how could you possibly go back in time to tell yourself how to complete your Time-Machine, 30 minutes before it was actually created, especially if you have no recollection of actually having seen yourself before you completed your Time-Machine at 6pm July10th 2019 ?

Last edited:

Himalayan Hermit

Hello everyone,
IMO, um...No. Most likely an oversight which happens to all of us when we misplace something only to discover it later.
Unless, it's a room with minimal objects, no one entering the room but you and the book just disappeared only to reappear later. Anyways, open to speculation and I'd be wary of calling it a miracle or TT.

TimeFlipper

You would start a new timeline..
Isn’t that what John Titor told us..

If you did "automatically" create a new time-line and change something within it, at some point (hypothetically) you would "have" to return back to the time-line that you left (this one)......Which means theoretically, that you changed nothing in this time-line and the original paradox would still prevail ;)......Personally i believe that John Titor is just a myth (n):D..

The_Observer

If you did "automatically" create a new time-line and change something within it, at some point (hypothetically) you would "have" to return back to the time-line that you left (this one)......Which means theoretically, that you changed nothing in this time-line and the original paradox would still prevail ;)......Personally i believe that John Titor is just a myth (n):D..
When one is faced with a decision, the decision they make is the life path they chose which is the universal groove they travel in. Therefore, when you are faced with a decision no matter if it's large or small, you are choosing which timeline to continue observing. This is a type of linear time travel we all experience on a daily basis and our choices are the vehicles in which we travel.

If a paradox exists it's likely it cannot be real. Traversing through different moments of space and time would require infinite universes to alleviate paradoxes which backs my depiction of time travel revolving around choices. Each time you make a new choice you are creating a new universe. Because our choices can be infinite, so are the universes. To go back in time is to go back to see what things could have been with a % of error factor to your origin reality. Ultimately that makes time travel completely pointless for any individual for any other reason than self satisfaction, curiosity, or a vacation since you would not be able to actively make any changes to your origin timeline.

One major issue with humans is that they over simplify which is why there are only two main political parties and people easily get tunnel vision and only see what they want to see, or hear what makes sense to them. Everything else is irrelevant and they don't even want to hear about it.