Time travler from future video

lamdo263

This video is said to be front the future. However this say occurs, that the supposed time travel agent that is having their say, cannot, or is unable to return home to his proper timeline. If you have followed the John Titor story, you will observe that because it was said that Titor had gone through a solar flare, that was supposed to have, during a contact on an early BBS, burnt out key components upon a said computer board of his time machine, that Titor had to appeal for technical help on that BBS.

Furthermore, that since jumped or replaced computer boards do not hold the original electrical linear stance that broken in boards, to electrical current have, it was said that for a while, that supposed John Titor was stuck within an alternate timeline.

After viewing this video, I am starting to wonder if this is not the case, "if this video is in fact genuine and real"?, for this fellow. Thank you. I again have no way of knowing that this is a real or false video. Click on green print to activate link please?
Time Traveler Who Has Been To The Year 2030 Shares His Experiences

JasperMoon

This video is said to be front the future. However this say occurs, that the supposed time travel agent that is having their say, cannot, or is unable to return home to his proper timeline. If you have followed the John Titor story, you will observe that because it was said that Titor had gone through a solar flare, that was supposed to have, during a contact on an early BBS, burnt out key components upon a said computer board of his time machine, that Titor had to appeal for technical help on that BBS.

Furthermore, that since jumped or replaced computer boards do not hold the original electrical linear stance that broken in boards, to electrical current have, it was said that for a while, that supposed John Titor was stuck within an alternate timeline.

After viewing this video, I am starting to wonder if this is not the case, "if this video is in fact genuine and real"?, for this fellow. Thank you. I again have no way of knowing that this is a real or false video. Click on green print to activate link please?

This is a genuine joke. Right now we have the term limits amendment in place. If Donald Trump will still be president in 2030 that means we've amended the Constitution. It is 2017 almost 2018, only 10-12 more years before this. We haven't even begun any kind of process like that yet, although I'm not saying that couldn't happen. I think it is right now unrealistic to believe this UNTIL that process has begun. And once it does it takes a long time to change the Constitution, or even get it changed. BUT IF there can be and is a coup, it won't be president per se anymore. It will be dictator or fearless leader, but not a real president.

lamdo263

This is a genuine joke. Right now we have the term limits amendment in place. If Donald Trump will still be president in 2030 that means we've amended the Constitution. It is 2017 almost 2018, only 10-12 more years before this. We haven't even begun any kind of process like that yet, although I'm not saying that couldn't happen. I think it is right now unrealistic to believe this UNTIL that process has begun. And once it does it takes a long time to change the Constitution, or even get it changed. BUT IF there can be and is a coup, it won't be president per se anymore. It will be dictator or fearless leader, but not a real president.
This too and I'm not so sure that the second one is false?