Timebender...Ive returned...

TimeBenderII

I was originally on the time travel forum and posted regarding some experiments I had performed in a vacant room of my condo.
It seems things have gotten way overblown....again and again.
I came back some years ago when it was alleged Id made a cesium clock and other bull bunk that never happened.
Im only here now to see if any of the other originals are still here and if any prudent research has been conducted...
if youre trolling, im not interested, if you intend to bull shyte me, im not interested,,,
if, on the other hand, you have validated what you or I have done, I am interested...

Thanx for welcoming me back to Not TTF....I hope your users are as serious as we were
TB

Harte

I was originally on the time travel forum and posted regarding some experiments I had performed in a vacant room of my condo.
I came back some years ago when it was alleged Id made a cesium clock and other bull bunk that never happened.
Im only here now to see if any of the other originals are still here and if any prudent research has been conducted...
if youre trolling, im not interested, if you intend to bull shyte me, im not interested,,,
if, on the other hand, you have validated what you or I have done, I am interested...

Thanx for welcoming me back to Not TTF....I hope your users are as serious as we were
TB
The place is a bit loonier these days.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome back! I'm glad you decided to join back and participate in the discussion again.

Paranormalis is as close to TTF as it gets. We share 99% of its DNA. TTF became TPN (The Paranormal Network) in 2005, which in turn, became Paranormalis in 2006. We're TTF 18 years later.

I acquired the old domain in 2012 and it now points here, as it should.

You can rest assured, we do as much as we can to keep things close to how they were back in the day.

Harte is right when he says people are loonier than before. The Internet changed over the years. Back in the day, you had to be slightly clever to access the Internet and find the good stuff. If you found us, you deserved it and you were probably civilized enough to share thoughtful content and treat fellow members well.

Nowadays, everyone and their mother have access to the Internet and there's no "etiquette" left whatsoever. Just look at Facebook, for instance. It's an absolute cesspool.

That being said, I think Paranormalis does pretty well in that regard IMO. If someone joins and treats us poorly, they either adapt or get kicked out. The prime rule always applies: Don't be a dick.

See you around!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

TB

I have read some threads by you from back in the day. I'm an experimenter and builder myself. 99% of the stuff I've built turns out to be just another do nothing machine. The 1% takes me down unintended paths of research. No luck at all in altering the local flow of time. But then I was educated with bullshit too. So it's no surprise to find out nothing can be fabricated from bullshit.