TimeBender

Vendetta

Re: TimeBender

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Timebender\")</div>
TheNumberSix,
Matter ISenergy. ?All matter at it's basic atomic structure is no more than a coherent arrangement of positive and negative particles. ?How fast or slow such particles move indicates the density of a given material as well as how many particles are paired in a given space.

It is fairly inexpensive to manipulate such particles individually. ?Part of the problem is in discovering wherein the keys to coherency lie. ?How ca we blast those particles apart and rearrange them back to their original state. ?This I believe was the crux of the Eldridge failures.[/b]

Al Beliek mentioned something about a Zero Reference Generator onboard the Eldridge that was constructed by Tesla himself ...

Anyone knows what the purpose of this Zero Reference Generator is for ???

thenumbersix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Timebender\")</div>
TheNumberSix,
Matter ISenergy. All matter at it's basic atomic structure is no more than a coherent arrangement of positive and negative particles. How fast or slow such particles move indicates the density of a given material as well as how many particles are paired in a given space.

It is fairly inexpensive to manipulate such particles individually. Part of the problem is in discovering wherein the keys to coherency lie. How ca we blast those particles apart and rearrange them back to their original state. This I believe was the crux of the Eldridge failures.[/b]

heheh, Matter isn't energy. Matter is Matter and Energy is Energy. yes they can be related by equation but the closest we have come to re-producing a matter to energy conversion is in nuclear fission, this doesn't make them one and the same. And it is only the most basic atom we can 'break'.

I would agree on that point in one case - Light. I believe it is energy, but due to the nature of it's speed (the speed of light) it is forced into an 'infinite mass'. Energy forced into mass through speed ! Though very small, creates a photon, which when observed starts reverting to its' wave like state of energy...

virtualgirl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
heheh, Matter isn't energy. Matter is Matter and Energy is Energy. yes they can be related by equation but the closest we have come to re-producing a matter to energy conversion is in nuclear fission, this doesn't make them one and the same. And it is only the most basic atom we can 'break'.

I would agree on that point in one case - Light. I believe it is energy, but due to the nature of it's speed (the speed of light) it is forced into an 'infinite mass'. Energy forced into mass through speed ! Though very small, creates a photon, which when observed starts reverting to its' wave like state of energy...[/b]

Numbersix..

I thought timebender was right. When you break everything down to it's basic structure, it is neutrons, electons and protons waiting for work. Depending on how many you have in each atom and how many in the valance. Isn't that what creates elements and also energy? That's the way I understood it when I was taking electronics. Correct me if I'm wrong. hehe.

VG

thenumbersix

electrons and protons contain energy but particle accelerators aren't colliding energy, it's mass, very small but still mass.

we calculate their effects using energy type definitions because that's how we see them as useful or relevant to us, it doesn't make them energy, it's mass !

The amount of electrons on an atom decide what element it is. Some atoms link better with others with 'fitting' amounts of electrons, you'll have to excuse me I was crap at chemistry and periodic tables.

Protons, electrons and neutrons have been broken down to smaller elements in particle accelerators, and they still haven't got down to the smallest piece, yet keep reporting that they are close..this will continue for a long time me thinks.

What is this valance ? Sounds like a part of a car ! :grin:

timebender is right in a roundabout way but his first line states :

Matter ISenergy. All matter at it's basic atomic structure is no more than a coherent arrangement of positive and negative particles.

Atomic structure and Particles are all mass aren't they ? :huh: They may contain potential energy, but so do I if I jump of a cliff, doesn't make me an energy being able to float off into the 'ether' !

Matter is energy just in a different form, if you can relate two things and show the correlation then they must be interchangable, as proven with nuclear fission. And, in my opinion, light shows energy turning into mass by travelling at the speed of light - Speed causing the increase of mass even of energy at high enough speeds, ie. c !

Still doesn't make them the same though. Matter is Matter, made of solid/particle like materials. Energy is energy, consisting of wave like behaviour ! Need to keep the two apart to understand the relation..especially as this is how things appear to actually be.

Yet, the correlation between the two can't be argued, ultimatley I agree that they are one and the same but they are still in different 'forms of being' (will try and elaborate if you want)

Ramble over, going to bed now NN....

eiqu7aha

WB TimeBender! I was very excited to read your reply. I hope that you're back for a while, as your ideas provide quite a bit of enthusiasm for TTF.