timedreamer intro

timedreamer

Hi everyone my name is timedreamer and i have the gift of prophetic dreaming. It simply mean that i can make short jump of a year in my own future while i sleep. I found this site after looking at a video about time travel on youtube were this teenager called Noah said that he was a time traveler which spark my interest on the subject. I also started to ask my self if my gift could be considered a form of time travel.to finish i would like to tell all of you how happy i am to be among you.

timedreamer

No not really there are rules to this logical ones i cant see something that i would not do or that i would not be there physicaqally to experience.I normally see my future and the future of those that are around me(familly friends etc)still it a pretty useful skill would dont you say.My dad and me share this abillity even if it weaker within him then in me as he told me once.

Cirrus

No not really there are rules to this logical ones i cant see something that i would not do or that i would not be there physicaqally to experience.I normally see my future and the future of those that are around me(familly friends etc)still it a pretty useful skill would dont you say.My dad and me share this abillity even if it weaker within him then in me as he told me once.

Question, though, if you said to yourself, "I am going to look at last night's lottery numbers at 9:30 AM every morning", wouldn't you then be able to see yourself looking at the lottery numbers in the future? This is both a serious and joking question. It might be something to test... maybe not with lottery numbers, but to see the accuracy of your dream visions.

timedreamer

Yes if i did starte to look at the lotery then i would probably see the future lotery numbers in my dreams. im happy that you understand the principle.Einstein said something similar with his theory of relativity i think(action=opposite réction)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to the forum! Hope you have a good time! :)

Looking forward to reading the predictions you'll be willing to share with us.

See you around!