TimeFlippers Most Attractive Girl Vocalist Of The Week.

TimeFlipper

If not available in your country go onto You Tube and type in, "Call Me Maybe-Vintage Carly Rae Jepsen Cover (The Original Video) feat. Robyn Adele Anderson" :love:....Who is your fav girl vocalist this week? :D..

alpha centauri

If not available in your country go onto You Tube and type in, "Call Me Maybe-Vintage Carly Rae Jepsen Cover (The Original Video) feat. Robyn Adele Anderson" :love:....Who is your fav girl vocalist this week? :D..
Is this not the same video like in post 3? but the first video is not available,, the third video is :oops:.
Iam showing 10 attractive girl vocalists today, to make up for those I missed out in 2020 ;):D..
We are kind and generous on paranormalis, so we will forgive you, that you missed out so much :D. And obviously, you redeemed your sins with the last video.:love:

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Is this not the same video like in post 3? but the first video is not available,, the third video is :oops:.

We are kind and generous on paranormalis, so we will forgive you, that you missed out so much :D. And obviously, you redeemed your sins with the last video.:love:

Iam certain you are correct about post 3, thank you for telling me :)...Thanks also for the forgiveness, and iam very pleased my last posting was met with your approval (y):)..

One of my favourite girly vocalists is Katy Perry, and I love her wacky humour...I hope this next song will also meet with your approval, however you will need to watch it through until the very end :D..