Timeline without Christianity

Gnostic Christian

On the one hand people would be more "real" and true to themselves.

They tried that at various times in the religious past. Literalism and superstitions waxed and waned.

Some are presently in a stupid frame of mind and read literally reading outdated myths as history.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

The Gnostic Jesus sure was, but not the Rome created piece of garbage Jesus attached to Yahweh.
by todays Christianity. That Jesus and Christianity are fascist.

Jesus is to return and kill all those who refuse to follow him.

Are you looking forwards to the return of a tyrant and evil god?

Will you bend the knee to Satan?

Hm I think, Jesus did not approve these laws and wanted to abolish them, because he knew they were the work of Satan. AAt least some of them (not all). But they changed the bible so that it looked like he would approve those laws.

I agree with you on specific laws, that they are satanic. One example: the slavery of the prophets like Abraham, Mohammed and Co. Ok Muhammad is not Christian. I just cannot recall any more slaveholder so I added him, but there are sure more. Those prophets were inspired by Satan. And slavery is one of those inspirations. They can still have some good inspirations.

A God dont save people from the slavery of Egypt, only to reintroduce it afterwards. That makes no sense. Some parts are evil and some not.

I dont think Jesus will kill anyone and I think he has parts of God in him. But he is not fully the God.

But as i said, I am not sure in this. That would also make him God in a way. But it is different.

Gnostic Christian

i cannot agree with that. Can you elaborate on that?

Think dualism and the fact that you are led by your selfish gene. It wants to and does defaults to love, --- and when we do, --- we automatically create a hate bias that we apply to all that would jeopardize that which we love.

Love comes first and then creates hate.

Where else would you think hate comes from, if not love?

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

As well as yourself, if you want to believe the bible and read the myth literally.

Jesus said that all who believed or had even a small faith in him could do all he did and more.

If you have any, do your stuff buddy.

A lot of the stuff is mistranslated. I spoke with some experienced people about that topic. Jesus means those that believe in his teaching and do it correctly. I am not at that point. A lot of the teaching was left out.

The teaching is the character development and the purifying of all negative traits in you. Unconditional love, compassion and kindness are helping in that. The teaching is also the balancing of the four elements. And I believe this is true, because the magicians use similar systems.

He also said there are some other mistakes that were made and were different in the Aramaic bible. The guilt stuff is wrong. You should not condemn yourself, instead you should love yourself and also others no matter what. Instead of the guilt, Jesus meant you shouldnt do the errors anymore. So "dont sin anymore" just means dont do the wrong things anymore without judging yourself.

If you judge yourself, you dont love yourself. But you should love yourself as you love others. That would contradict each other.

Think dualism and the fact that you are led by your selfish gene. It wants to and does defaults to love, --- and when we do, --- we automatically create a hate bias that we apply to all that would jeopardize that which we love.

Love comes first and then creates hate.

Where else would you think hate comes from, if not love?
hm If you love everything, it is hard to hate. I experienced it myself. But if you go out of the love vibration you can hate again. But that is hard if you are already in that love vibration and takes a lot of time till you can hate again. That is not that easy, how you explained it. Because the love counteracts the hate. I think it is like these arousal or stress levels. Love calms the stress or arousal level in my opinion.

Similar to this. I didnt find anything in English. You have to search for yourself. But something like in the picture below.

Stresslevel.png

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

A lot of the stuff is mistranslated. I spoke with some experienced people about that topic. Jesus means those that believe in his teaching and do it correctly. I am not at that point. A lot of the teaching was left out.

The teaching is the character development and the purifying of all negative traits in you. Unconditional love, compassion and kindness are helping in that. The teaching is also the balancing of the four elements. And I believe this is true, because the magicians use similar systems.

He also said there are some other mistakes that were made and were different in the Aramaic bible. The guilt stuff is wrong. You should not condemn yourself, instead you should love yourself and also others no matter what. Instead of the guilt, Jesus meant you shouldnt do the errors anymore. So "dont sin anymore" just means dont do the wrong things anymore without judging yourself.

If you judge yourself, you dont love yourself. But you should love yourself as you love others. That would contradict each other.

hm If you love everything, it is hard to hate. I experienced it myself. But if you go out of the love vibration you can hate again. But that is hard if you are already in that love vibration and takes a lot of time till you can hate again. That is not that easy, how you explained it. Because the love counteracts the hate. I think it is like these arousal or stress levels. Love calms the stress or arousal level in my opinion.

Similar to this. I didnt find anything in English. You have to search for yourself. But something like in the picture below.

Stresslevel.png

Unhelpful.

If you love, it is easy and the right thing to do, in hating all that would jeopardize that which you love.

It is not about the feelings of love you walk with. It is about what you have to react to.

If you cannot hate what jeopardizes what you love, then it is not true love that you have.

As to the teachings of Jesus, they are complete and work.
Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

Unhelpful.

If you love, it is easy and the right thing to do, in hating all that would jeopardize that which you love.
That is personal love (conditional love). That is not unconditional love, that I was speaking about. In personal love, you see the person as an object of love. In the unconditional love, you love everything including yourself. If you dont know the distinction, you are still caught in the material world in a way that is too much.

As to the teachings of Jesus, they are complete and work.
Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.
that is often the same, what i mean, with the real teaching.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.
(In my opinion) We are all part of God and have a spark of God in us, so you have to respect everything. If you mean that, I will agree.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.
That is a stupid generalization. They dont know every Christian in the world. They do not even know every Christian in the US and make false assumptions about them. They are caught in their bubble. We talked about that a lot.

alpha centauri

Yes.

A moral bubble that tells Christians that they should reject their genocidal prick of a god.

Unfortunately, Christians love Satan too much.

This is obvious whenever they are asked to discus their morals.

They always run away.
Maybe they run away, because of you. I talked with them a lot and they dont run away from me.

The scribes thought that (for example) the flood was done by God. So they put it in the bible.

(according to the Sumerian tales), it was done by Enlil and the Godly providence (in form of Enki) helped the people to survive. So there is always help in some form, if you are a good person and ask for it.

But you will ignore my arguments again and you will repeat your phrases. So it is not really fruitful to discuss with you.

Those people that think all the negative things in religious books are done by God, because it is written there, those people you cannot help anymore. They are themselves negative. That I agree. But they are a minority in my opinion. You also have to critisize your own religious books as a religous person, of course.