Timeline without Christianity

Gnostic Christian

Maybe they run away, because of you. I talked with them a lot and they dont run away from me.

The scribes thought that (for example) the flood was done by God. So they put it in the bible.

(according to the Sumerian tales), it was done by Enlil and the Godly providence (in form of Enki) helped the people to survive. So there is always help in some form, if you are a good person and ask for it.

But you will ignore my arguments again and you will repeat your phrases. So it is not really fruitful to discuss with you.

Those people that think all the negative things in religious books are done by God, because it is written there, those people you cannot help anymore. They are themselves negative. That I agree. But they are a minority in my opinion. You also have to critisize your own religious books as a religous person, of course.

You misunderstand.

My objections are morals and those are what your genocidal god loving buddies run from.

If they have not tucked tail for you, you are not asking the right questions.

You might try asking them of their love of genocide and infanticide that they are to emulate their god in doing.

Care to collaborate on an O.P. to prove my point to you?

Can you take the heat while being attacked for having the right moral position?

Regards
DL

TimeFlipper

Thanks for the answer.

I have never thought, that everything is literal in the bible. I changed my opinion, when I talked to a hermetic student. He said, that a lot of the things are true and Jesus will come again. I think , this is rare, that someone believes in everything. I am still not sure, what to believe, but I dont believe the whole story of McKenna, because of the alien thing, the Tunguska event and Jesus. That things have different reason, than he explained, as far as I know. So I think the rest is also not completely true. But the story is interesting.

I am sure, the extraterrestrials flying in UFOs, that are from other time-streams are a great minority or non-existent. I know a lot of people, that claim they have contact to real extraterrestrials. I hope that someone will disclose these things. probably the US. Because China and Russia will not do it and i think the EU is not allowed, because they are a minor power.

The former president has already told, that there are beings from other planets, that are concerned about the devlopment of the EU. I dont think he lied. Soft disclosure ;).

Love transforms hate. That you can experience for yourself. Dying on the cross is the ultimate love. But it is stupid, because the incarnation is over and you cannot help others anymore. As far as I know, magicians can take the karma of others, but then they have to experience the effects. I was told, that has happened in the past. Otherwise our planet would have had some serious catastrophes. I think Jesus has done the same and was one of them. Jesus was positive, that is for sure.

Hopefully I can assist you a little about that pernicious and corrupt failed political experiment called the European Union (EU)...
The man in the photograph, alcoholic Jean Claude Juncker, was a former president (commissar actually!) of the European Commission, a central part of the EU...Juncker was previously president of a little tax benefit country called Luxembourg...

The EU became a part of the World Globalistic Society (underpinned by the George Soros, One World Order) , that dictated no country should be classed as a Nationalist Country (Self Governance)...Every member country of the EU was expected to allow any amount of people from other continents into their own countries, and immediately receive every entitlement that the indigenous people benefit from, without ever putting in as little as 1 penny into those countries coffers!!...

alpha centauri

You misunderstand.

My objections are morals and those are what your genocidal god loving buddies run from.
That is not my God. I already told you I mostly believe in the magic stuff. This can also be done by negative beings.

If they have not tucked tail for you, you are not asking the right questions.

You might try asking them of their love of genocide and infanticide that they are to emulate their god in doing.

Care to collaborate on an O.P. to prove my point to you?

Do you have any study that can prove your point, that the majority really believe these things were done in the name of God or by God?

Hopefully I can assist you a little about that pernicious and corrupt failed political experiment called the European Union (EU)...
The man in the photograph, alcoholic Jean Claude Juncker, was a former president (commissar actually!) of the European Commission, a central part of the EU...Juncker was previously president of a little tax benefit country called Luxembourg...

Yes I know. I think he drunk because he could not handle the corruption and lies in the EU. The aliens also told him that they are concerned about the EU. That means, the aliens are good and they are also aware of this vile structure. It is good that he revealed the truth at great personal risk, because he was ridiculed. The result was that Merkel didnt want him as president anymore. That also means you have done something good.

The EU became a part of the World Globalistic Society (underpinned by the George Soros, One World Order) , that dictated no country should be classed as a Nationalist Country (Self Governance)...Every member country of the EU was expected to allow any amount of people from other continents into their own countries, and immediately receive every entitlement that the indigenous people benefit from, without ever putting in as little as 1 penny into those countries coffers!!...
The EU is controlled by Merkel´s stooges. Now (without Great Britain), it is worse than ever . She installed her openly corrupt friend vonderLeyen as president and her other friend Lagarde as a president of the EuroCentralBank. It is pretty obvious that they are Cabals because they also attend the Bilderberg meetings. She has done the same in Germany. But you can easily track them in this way, because the people she recommend are usually evil.

You are right with Soros and I agree with you. They (and the EU) also openly worship Gates and Soros, so that is another point you can track them. They could save the planet with their billions but they are refusing to do so (stop world hunger and environmental destruction). They only want chaos (Soros), control (Gates) and extend their money.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

That is not my God. I already told you I mostly believe in the magic stuff. This can also be done by negative beings.

Do you have any study that can prove your point, that the majority really believe these things were done in the name of God or by God?

Yes I know. I think he drunk because he could not handle the corruption and lies in the EU. The aliens also told him that they are concerned about the EU. That means, the aliens are good and they are also aware of this vile structure. It is good that he revealed the truth at great personal risk, because he was ridiculed. The result was that Merkel didnt want him as president anymore. That also means you have done something good.

The EU is controlled by Merkel´s stooges. Now (without Great Britain), it is worse than ever . She installed her openly corrupt friend vonderLeyen as president and her other friend Lagarde as a president of the EuroCentralBank. It is pretty obvious that they are Cabals because they also attend the Bilderberg meetings. She has done the same in Germany. But you can easily track them in this way, because the people she recommend are usually evil.

You are right with Soros and I agree with you. They (and the EU) also openly worship Gates and Soros, so that is another point you can track them. They could save the planet with their billions but they are refusing to do so (stop world hunger and environmental destruction). They only want chaos (Soros), control (Gates) and extend their money.

Jean Claude Juncker served his allotted period of 5 years, from 2014 until 2019, as president of the EU commission...No one can force them out any earlier....He and Guy Verhofstad both declared that they hated democracy, and wanted the EU to rule every member state (fleecing away all their wealth in other words)...Thankfully for me, a guy called Nigel Farage began a campaign for the United Kingdom to quit the EU, and you know the rest!! :D..

Gnostic Christian

If you need one, then I guess that you do not think inquisitions and jihads were real.

Belief in god why things are as they are was not at issue.

Christians following immoral tenets was.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

Jean Claude Juncker served his allotted period of 5 years, from 2014 until 2019, as president of the EU commission...No one can force them out any earlier....He and Guy Verhofstad both declared that they hated democracy, and wanted the EU to rule every member state (fleecing away all their wealth in other words)...Thankfully for me, a guy called Nigel Farage began a campaign for the United Kingdom to quit the EU, and you know the rest!!

Ok I did not knew that they hate democracy. Thanks for the information. Than, he probably had a time of clarity, when he said that (the criticism on the EU). I was surprised that Merkel did not want him to proceed. So there seem to be something the evil forces did not want about him.

If you need one, then I guess that you do not think inquisitions and jihads were real.
That is just not a logical conclusion. That would also mean all women are sexist, because some few kill men and other conclusion that are not right.

Gnostic Christian

Ok I did not knew that they hate democracy. Thanks for the information. Than, he probably had a time of clarity, when he said that (the criticism on the EU). I was surprised that Merkel did not want him to proceed. So there seem to be something the evil forces did not want about him.

That is just not a logical conclusion. That would also mean all women are sexist, because some few kill men and other conclusion that are not right.

I think it is and your last is just too weird to speak to.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

I think it is and your last is just too weird to speak to.
That is not for you to decide. The logical system doesnt need the approval from anyone.

If a small number of mankind kills people, the mankind as a whole will not like killing.

That is a logical fallacy called pars pro toto.

Hasty Generalization (Making a Broad Generalization on the Basis of Too Little Evidence) --drawing conclusions from too little evidence or from unrepresentative evidence.

1. Pars pro toto/Mistaking the part for the whole (assuming that what is true for a part will be true for the whole).

source: Logical Argumentation

alpha centauri

Yes it is, if I am to respond to your posts.
You are speaking of the past. I was speaking of the present. But you cannot determine, which percentage really supported the stuff of inquisition and jihad.

If they believe every law and story in the books they are negative. So they have to distance themselves from the negative parts. I also posted to you the stuff about the female priests.
So that is a proof that they distance themselves from the negative parts about females.

That is not the case everywhere. But I think it is a majority in Christianity. In other religion it is clearly not the case. And those people are evil, there is no doubt about it. Except those that also distance themselves from the negative parts.

Do you prefer I ignore you and what you wright?

Do as you like. But that does not mean I ignore your posts.