Timeline without Christianity

SinisterThinking

You seem well versed on the various Christian denominations.

Name the good Christian denominations and the evil ones.

Regards
DL
So, I'm not going to do that. I have concluded that talking to you, is like talking to a kid playing COD over wi-fi. I already asked you to name just three denominations that I excluded and you couldn't . I essentially said that "Gnostic Christian" isn't a thing and you failed to refute that. I then legitimately questioned your knowledge of Gnosticism in general, and once again you let it go without answer. I answered the OP twice and the second time I did it with meaning and you called me a liar. Your conceptions of denominations are flawed at best. There are no evil denominations of the Christian faith, there are only evil people using God as an advantage to manipulate others. A very shameful act, indeed. So unless you have something substantive to actually apply to this conversation, we can just call it a "failed experiment" at trying to find common ground amidst our differences.

Gnostic Christian

So, I'm not going to do that. I have concluded that talking to you, is like talking to a kid playing COD over wi-fi. I already asked you to name just three denominations that I excluded and you couldn't . I essentially said that "Gnostic Christian" isn't a thing and you failed to refute that. I then legitimately questioned your knowledge of Gnosticism in general, and once again you let it go without answer. I answered the OP twice and the second time I did it with meaning and you called me a liar. Your conceptions of denominations are flawed at best. There are no evil denominations of the Christian faith, there are only evil people using God as an advantage to manipulate others. A very shameful act, indeed. So unless you have something substantive to actually apply to this conversation, we can just call it a "failed experiment" at trying to find common ground amidst our differences.

The only place we fight find common are moral tenets.

That is the way when one is using logos and the other mythos.

If you want to know more about Gnostic Christian thinking, read on.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Christianity has not changed at all one bit, but maybe the fools that call themselves Christian are just becoming more lead astray from the true path of pure Christianity and the truth of God... Give me a break man you need to get some serious help I think.. I believe you are literally driving yourself crazy continuing to think they way you do. I recognize the satan and evil in you so you cannot be doing good works and deeds that Jesus was talking about. Jesus would not approve of you calling his Father a "prick". You are foolish to think you are on some more positive side of this situation if you cannot accept Jesus as your King and Savior and realize His FATHER GOD sent Him to die for everyone else's sins in the history of the world.

Supernatural B.S.

Is that all you have?

It is almost like you are ignoring that Jesus tested the messianic myth, and failed it, as he never returned.

That aside.

What great sin earned you the hell you think using Jesus as your scapegoat will help you escape from by doing the satanic thing of abdicating your responsibility for your actions?

It must have been a just condemnation so lets here what the infraction was.

Regards
DL

SinisterThinking

The only place we fight find common are moral tenets.

That is the way when one is using logos and the other mythos.

If you want to know more about Gnostic Christian thinking, read on.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL
Your opinions need more time to develop. Read the Apochrypha, The Bible, and at least one concordance. Then we can talk. Your journey has been superficial so far. You need more time.

Take Care!

Jamie

Gnostic Christian

Your opinions need more time to develop. Read the Apochrypha, The Bible, and at least one concordance. Then we can talk. Your journey has been superficial so far. You need more time.

Take Care!

Jamie

Take your opinion and put it back in the same place it came from.

Take the genocidal Yahweh and shove him up the same place.

Thanks for recommending your fairy tale of a god who is satanic, but good enought to fool immoral fools into thinking him good.

Regards
DL

SinisterThinking

Supernatural B.S.

Is that all you have?

It is almost like you are ignoring that Jesus tested the messianic myth, and failed it, as he never returned.

That aside.

What great sin earned you the hell you think using Jesus as your scapegoat will help you escape from by doing the satanic thing of abdicating your responsibility for your actions?

It must have been a just condemnation so lets here what the infraction was.

Regards
DL
You are just a bully. Mercy and Grace are gifts not paychecks. They require no sacrifice or works, nor is Jesus a scapegoat. You wouldn't know the difference between Satan and a corn dog.

Gnostic Christian

You are just a bully. Mercy and Grace are gifts not paychecks. They require no sacrifice or works, nor is Jesus a scapegoat. You wouldn't know the difference between Satan and a corn dog.

You seem to have forgotten your bible, if you ever read it.

Let me refresh your memory and ask a question you will ignore, but that lurkers will find interesting.

Christians always run from this as well.

---------------

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

SinisterThinking

You seem to have forgotten your bible, if you ever read it.

Let me refresh your memory and ask a question you will ignore, but that lurkers will find interesting.

Christians always run from this as well.

---------------

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL
The answer is no. The concept of free will in the Bible is not the concept of making choices. The free will in the Bible is the will to accept God as a creator and Jesus as his son. To know all isn't difficult to understand. God knows all but you don't therefore your ability to think freely remains intact. There's no giant God conspiracy. Once again, the humanizing of God is a dumb idea.