Timeline without Christianity

Gnostic Christian

The answer is no. The concept of free will in the Bible is not the concept of making choices. The free will in the Bible is the will to accept God as a creator and Jesus as his son. To know all isn't difficult to understand. God knows all but you don't therefore your ability to think freely remains intact. There's no giant God conspiracy. Once again, the humanizing of God is a dumb idea.

Take your faith based garbage and adorable genocidal prick and do as I indicated above.

That is where he belongs.

Change positions with your god. The fresh air will do you good.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

Supernatural B.S.

Is that all you have?

It is almost like you are ignoring that Jesus tested the messianic myth, and failed it, as he never returned.

That aside.

What great sin earned you the hell you think using Jesus as your scapegoat will help you escape from by doing the satanic thing of abdicating your responsibility for your actions?

It must have been a just condemnation so lets here what the infraction was.

Regards
DL

I am sorry I really am not sure what you are talking about. Your psychological impairment seems to have blocked your ability to coherently critically think or reason. We might as well be speaking a different language.

Inferno

It's comical to see all the "religious debates" just ending with people insulting each other. It's almost like nobody can really prove anything.

To stay on topic, I think a timeline without Christianity would still have as much suffering. Events like the crusades just would have been done by a different religion or group. Suffering will always exists regardless of what religion is most prevalent.

SinisterThinking

It's comical to see all the "religious debates" just ending with people insulting each other. It's almost like nobody can really prove anything.

To stay on topic, I think a timeline without Christianity would still have as much suffering. Events like the crusades just would have been done by a different religion or group. Suffering will always exists regardless of what religion is most prevalent.
It is curious! I actually blame Christians for most of it. That's why I always like to set ground rules prior to any conversation. Yes, suffering would happen it would just be something else.

alpha centauri

Stats show that atheist nations are the most peaceful and law abiding and the most religious the least peaceful.
I think it should be comparable. The Atheists and Christians of the same country.
except when there are religious laws. Because those laws are made to oppress Non-believers.

The stats are not right. The peace index is so positive in some countries, because they have not that much military. And that is the same reason why the USA is worse because they have military stationed in Europe and around the world and therefore a high cost.

What difference do you see in Islam's and Christianity's right wings?
Jesus has abolished slavery and the cruel laws. Islam defends Muhammed no matter what he has done. So slavery is either something good or they do not talk about the topic. And Muhammed as a person is not condemned for this behaviour.

Sexism is normal in Islam. That is also the case in right wing Christianity, but not that intense. You are not allowed to beat your women as far as I know. That is something the Koran encourages and allows for educating the wife and therefore it is done by right wings.

Right wing Muslim countries and right wing Muslims kill people that abandon Islam. That is not a law in Christianity. In Islam it is a law. But people that convert to Islam do not get killed in Sharia countries.
So it is a Muslim superiority law. There is no equality.

In right-wing Christianity, you should love everybody, because of the law "love your enemies" and "love your neighbor as yourself". In Islam, you sould only love your kin, the laws of love do not exist there and you should treat Muslims better than others. There are a couple of laws in the Koran that show that. That is a open xenophobic behaviour. Muhammed was a cultural racist. Jesus was the opposite.

Muhammed was a violent mass murderer and he preached hate against everybody exept his own group. And that behaviour is viewed as something good, because they see Muhammed as an example.
Jesus preached non-violence, also loved the outsiders of society and the enemies.

I could go on and on. But you would not read it. The greatest differences are in the behaviour of Jesus and Muhammed. Muhammed has violated nearly every human right and was a slaveholding imperialist, colonialist and a disgusting person in general. Jesus was nearly without flaws.

dimension-1hacker

I think it should be comparable. The Atheists and Christians of the same country.
except when there are religious laws. Because those laws are made to oppress Non-believers.

The stats are not right. The peace index is so positive in some countries, because they have not that much military. And that is the same reason why the USA is worse because they have military stationed in Europe and around the world and therefore a high cost.

Jesus has abolished slavery and the cruel laws. Islam defends Muhammed no matter what he has done. So slavery is either something good or they do not talk about the topic. And Muhammed as a person is not condemned for this behaviour.

Sexism is normal in Islam. That is also the case in right wing Christianity, but not that intense. You are not allowed to beat your women as far as I know. That is something the Koran encourages and allows for educating the wife and therefore it is done by right wings.

Right wing Muslim countries and right wing Muslims kill people that abandon Islam. That is not a law in Christianity. In Islam it is a law. But people that convert to Islam do not get killed in Sharia countries.
So it is a Muslim superiority law. There is no equality.

In right-wing Christianity, you should love everybody, because of the law "love your enemies" and "love your neighbor as yourself". In Islam, you sould only love your kin, the laws of love do not exist there and you should treat Muslims better than others. There are a couple of laws in the Koran that show that. That is a open xenophobic behaviour. Muhammed was a cultural racist. Jesus was the opposite.

Muhammed was a violent mass murderer and he preached hate against everybody exept his own group. And that behaviour is viewed as something good, because they see Muhammed as an example.
Jesus preached non-violence, also loved the outsiders of society and the enemies.

I could go on and on. But you would not read it. The greatest differences are in the behaviour of Jesus and Muhammed. Muhammed has violated nearly every human right and was a slaveholding imperialist, colonialist and a disgusting person in general. Jesus was nearly without flaws.
Most the history of christians and christianity was of opression and mass murder, during the middle ages islamic nations were more peaceful and at least did not start the religious wars over "kill for god"; are you sure the priests took "jesus's world" to heart at all, ever? Don't give some small random example, I do not care, the majority, the huge majority, well maybe .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the time.
In us, slavery, christian, islam no slaves, christianity uh kill maim discriminate against thy niebor and steal oil from and do cou's every few years
in the name of oil. Islam, a few extremists copy what the christians did. Uh, jesus abolished slavery laws... when, where? maybe not for more then a few minutes before the roman's killed him. its not like any "good christian" was nice to thy neibor after that.