Timelines and the AfterLife question

QuantumLeap

Timelines and the AfterLife question

My wife just asked me a very interesting question. Reading some of these threads I've read that some of the Astral Travelers have seen their other self. Now here's the question...are we accountable for their actions when we die? So say I'm living this timeline and I have a good life blah blah but my other self in another timeline is like a Jack the Ripper. Will I be held accountable for his/her actions by God?

QuantumLeap

Re: Timelines and the AfterLife question

Sorry I just realized I posted in the wrong Forum. My apologise.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"QuantumLeap\")</div>
My wife just asked me a very interesting question. Reading some of these threads I've read that some of the Astral Travelers have seen their other self. Now here's the question...are we accountable for their actions when we die? So say I'm living this timeline and I have a good life blah blah but my other self in another timeline is like a Jack the Ripper. Will I be held accountable for his/her actions by God?[/b]

There is at least one theory here, that states that everything that can happen, MUST happen. So you are a serial killer in some other timeline. Interesting question concerning your liability for the actions of your other self. My guess is that it balances out becuase in some other timeline, you are a saint.:)

StarLord

I think that the Lords of Karma and or your own personal karma pretty much takes care of everything. We get away with exactly nothing here. If you owe, you WILL pay to the 'penny'

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
I think that the Lords of Karma and or your own personal karma pretty much takes care of everything. We get away with exactly nothing here. If you owe, you WILL pay to the 'penny'[/b]

So Starlord, do you believe that you are accountable for only actions in this timeline or others as well, or are they all balanced in terms of Karma?

PyRo99

There are other timelines?

What if Astral Traveling was the releasing of yourself from within?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
So Starlord, do you believe that you are accountable for only actions in this timeline or others as well, or are they all balanced in terms of Karma?[/b]
Karma is Karma. Cause and effect. Life must maintain a balance.

You would have to prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that there are many 'us' living on alternate lines befor I attempt to answer that. Logic states that karma works everywhere up to a certain point.

darkbreed

I think you are responsible for what you do here, and the other selfs are responsible for whatever they do.

yeyeman9

God won't punish you no matter what. Only way to go to "hell" is because you want to or because you kill yourself, but it won't be for eternity. You come here with a free will to do anything you want, he won't punish you for not "following his rules" since he has no rules or else it would be against your free will.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
I think you are responsible for what you do here, and the other selfs are responsible for whatever they do.[/b]

So each self is accountable for thier own actions. So there could be an infinate number of selfs who have a negative karma balance and an infinate number of selfs who have a positive balance? But each self is accountable individually?