TimeTraveler01001 Recent Activity

kurisu

So the title pretty much says it all I'm making this thread to bring updates on what I either find out about him or what he has been up to ( youtube and, etc. ) So you could post your thought on him ( try not to be to mean :tehe: )

Video 1 - The John Titor Confession 'Real' : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvkmPiK6Pmw&context=C225c7ADOEgsToPDskKUcq0664iVYmHFZR66i8XR

Video 2 - John Titor Confession Follow Up 'Real' : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1-ZDbh44uo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

--

TimeTraveler01001 ( Found on YouTube Status Update )
"It's official! I'm booked for Coast to Coast with Goerge Noory (Dec. 25) AND the Alex Jones Radio Show (TBD)?

--Following Content Will be found from this comment list : http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=3B_dYkRaS3M

TimeTraveler01001
"I created John Titor. He is a fictional character of my own device. Look for more John Titor stories in the upcoming book series "Time Traveling Titor" to be published by Aspen publishing"

--Following content will be found from this comment list : http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=dvkmPiK6Pmw

IMetYourMom ( Message to TimeTraveler01001 )
"I am very well read on the subject, and I will be listening to C2C on the 25th. But my question to you is: If you are the real JT (which I tend to believe you are not) why have you allowed all these people associated with the story so much grief for the last 10+ years?? Ie: Pamela, stellita and Haber to name a few. They have been harassed, their privacy compromised and probably through hell because of "your Hoax" that's pretty messed up if it is true. You should have a lawsuit on your hands."
TimeTraveler01001 ( Reply to IMetYourMom )
"@IMetYourMom I never said anything to Pamela or stellita. These are people with over active imaginations who desperately want to believe in something, so they clung to my story and even inserted themselves into it. I feel bad for them, I really do, and they're why I feel like I must come out and admit the hoax. I can't let people get any more lost in my writings than they already have."
IMetYourMom ( Reply to TimeTraveler01001 )
"@timetraveler01001 Actually, in "Your" postings, you made several references to Pamela. You gave her emails to forward to your address so you could send them to prospective people when "you" traveled back to 1998. So obviously you had conversations with Pamela- and provided her with some sort of personal email address. I am sure if you could produce this address (even confidentially to Pamela) we could at least be certain that what you are saying indeed has some truth to it"

------------------------

Razimus ( Razimus is also HoaxHunter, Message to PamelaM217 )
"@pamelam217 This kid is a JT fanboi, he loves the story, wants to be on a radio show, thinks he's genius for creating a hoax of a hoax, problem is he probably hasn't read even 1/10th of the JT posts. You can't prove anything with some mocked up photocopies, I ask that the kid produces an exact replica of the Time Machine Box, guarantee he will not produce it."
TimeTraveler01001 ( Reply to Razimus )
"@Razimus You're wrong Razimus. I will produce the exact same box used."

------------------------

I couldn't find the proper order in which the PamelaM217 and, TimeTraveler01001 post but, the gist of it should be ( correct me if I'm wrong )

Whats the secret song? ( PamelaM217 )
There is no Secret song. I know your lying you know your lying.*rambling* ( TimeTraveler01001 )

------------------------

Samstwitch ( Message to TimeTraveler01001 )
""I'm not 43 years old."...Your BIO on YouTube says you are 43! You can't even get your own age right."
TimeTraveler01001 ( Reply to Samstwitch )
"@samstwitch Now I know you're being argumentative for argument's sake. I already explained why it says 43."

-----------------------

Some other thing I found is that if you look in the description of the first video you find...

(010c010a11b01)

It looks like a sort of coding I checked HEX coding and, came up with nothing
01 0c 01 0a 11 b0 1 = .....°.

I'm not going to explore other encryption methods because i don't think he's that smart HEX is extremely easy and, simple for people to use that why i checked it As for the number itself i cross checked it with the JohnTitorFoundation site with the divergence number and, it isn't remotly similar to any of the divergences available there As a final check I reviewed the sites coding manually and, once again found nothing

After all that I google the numbers ( :p ) and, came across a few different youtubes that may be his

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rhamavatha
http://www.youtube.com/user/roscojones134
http://www.youtube.com/user/timetraveler01001

I'd just like to note for everyone just by interacting by the video WILL NOT make your channel appear on google with it. If it did then there would be a lot more channels.

As a final result I'm assuming the numbers are just completely random and, have no purpose ( but, I still have this feeling they are there for a reason just don't know why )

Samstwitch

Samstwitch ( Message to TimeTraveler01001 )
""I'm not 43 years old."...Your BIO on YouTube says you are 43! You can't even get your own age right."
TimeTraveler01001 ( Reply to Samstwitch )
"@samstwitch Now I know you're being argumentative for argument's sake. I already explained why it says 43."

My reply to that on his profile was:

"I posted my comment about your age, before I saw your comment where you admitted to lying about it. However, you did not answer any of my 4 questions. I also posted them here in a previous comment. IF you get through on C2C, George may not allow you to stay On Air very long to answer all the questions people have asked. You said in your video you would answer our questions here, but you are not. You are only dodging them, and in Pam's case, you're denying that the 'secret song' exists, because you don't know what it is. That's because you're not the man behind John Titor."

TimeTraveler01001 ( Found on YouTube Status Update )
"It's official! I'm booked for Coast to Coast with Goerge Noory (Dec. 25) AND the Alex Jones Radio Show (TBD)?

If it's true that he's scheduled on Coast to Coast and Alex Jones, then... *puke* (So far he's not on the C2C schedule. Hoping it's more BS.)

This guy is a LOOSER, a wannabe. He needs a whippin' for lying.

If I sound mean, that's because I have special interest in John Titor. I've devoted months/years of research to the subject. This nerdy pathological lying worm comes along claiming to be him. If he actually makes it on C2C or Alex Jones, I'd like to kick his *ss...

ZeoEmeraude

This guy is on some serious meds. But these hoaxers come and go...and this guy will be no different. Time will tell.

kurisu

My reply to that on his profile was:

"I posted my comment about your age, before I saw your comment where you admitted to lying about it. However, you did not answer any of my 4 questions. I also posted them here in a previous comment. IF you get through on C2C, George may not allow you to stay On Air very long to answer all the questions people have asked. You said in your video you would answer our questions here, but you are not. You are only dodging them, and in Pam's case, you're denying that the 'secret song' exists, because you don't know what it is. That's because you're not the man behind John Titor."

If it's true that he's scheduled on Coast to Coast and Alex Jones... *puke*

Well know in a few days ( hopefully ) c2c keeps a list of upcoming shows they only have up to the 16th of December on there list which can be founded here : http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming so within next week we should be able to confirm whether he will be there. It won't turn out well if he actually shows up. odds are he's a new show. I'm not really sure why he is doing what he is doing just doesn't make sense..

Samstwitch

Well know in a few days ( hopefully ) c2c keeps a list of upcoming shows they only have up to the 16th of December on there list which can be founded here : http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming so within next week we should be able to confirm whether he will be there. It won't turn out well if he actually shows up. odds are he's a new show. I'm not really sure why he is doing what he is doing just doesn't make sense..

I emailed George Noory twice about a week ago when the guy first said he was gonna be on C2C. I told George about him and his claims that he was going to be on C2C. I also told him about our group here, and gave him some run-down on the situation. I explained about the question of the "secret song" between John and Pam. I guess George doesn't answer his email, because I never heard back from him. Maybe if more people email him...

Here's one paragraph excerpt from my email:

"This imposter pretending to be the John Titor hoaxer will lie and mislead many.​
I don't think it's right or fair to ruin a decade of John's legacy by putting a​
liar on the air. He's done nothing to show that he's credible. I sent him an​
email asking him some questions, but have gotten no reply."​

Maybe some of you will email George Noory urging him not to have this guy on the show. The more the better, I say.

Email for George Noory: [email protected]

Liberty

Wait a min! ALEX JONES!!!! THIS dood better have his defecate in order! Alex goes after the truth with DOCUMENTED FACT! Alex will eat him for breakfast! I cant wait on this one!

Peregrini

samstwitch said:

If I sound mean, that's because I have special interest in John Titor. I've devoted months/years of research to the subject. This nerdy pathological lying worm comes along claiming to be him. If he actually makes it on C2C or Alex Jones, I'd like to kick his *ss...

While I doubt this guy is Titor, what happens when (as time will tell) Titor IS proven a hoax?
A good researcher doesn't get so invested in their research that they loose objectivity.
If I sound mean I don't mean to.

samstwitch said:

"This imposter pretending to be the John Titor hoaxer will lie and mislead many.​
I don't think it's right or fair to ruin a decade of John's legacy by putting a​

"John Titor hoaxer"...a Freudian slip?​

kurisu

I emailed George Noory twice about a week ago when the guy first said he was gonna be on C2C. I told George about him and his claims that he was going to be on C2C. I also told him about our group here, and gave him some run-down on the situation. I explained about the question of the "secret song" between John and Pam. I guess George doesn't answer his email, because I never heard back from him. Maybe if more people email him...

Maybe some of you will email George Noory urging him not to have this guy on the show. The more the better, I say.

Email for George Noory: [email protected]

Not sure maybe i'll e-mail him it's ridiculous that he would consider someone like timetraveler01001 to be on c2c but, we'll see.