Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

Samstwitch

(Glad you started this thread, thanks. I pulled this comment from another thread to post here.)

timetraveler2063, you never answered this question. QUESTION: What year does the event with Planet X that's supposed to flood Texas (under 500 feet of water) take place? No offense, but please don't side-step it or give a reason why you can't tell us the specific year.

QUESTION: Also, what causes the Tsunami in 2012? Is it from an earthquake, a meteor, or what? And if it's caused from an earthquake or meteor, where will the quake/meteor take place...What city/state? (With only 4-1/2 months left in the year, and no officials monitoring this website, you should be able to answer this safely.)

Yes it will be a large Tsunami. Forgive me for not clarifying, there will be 2 events one this year and another when planet X passes. All of Texas will be under water when what you call Planet X passes. The still large Tsunami that will hit this year will not put Texas under water. Texas will be devastated by water when Planet X passes. I never changed anything. I failed to clarify what I was saying. For that i'm sorry.

PREDICTION: So you're saying a large Tsunami will hit Texas this year, 2012...There are 4-1/2 months left for this prediction to happen. We will be watching and waiting.

Samstwitch

PARANORMALIS MEMBERS: I know this is a looong post, but...Here are most of the Questions & Answers from timetraveler2063 on THIS thread. I'm posting them here for your analysis. I have shortened many questions by Members.

P.S. Members...Pleeease DON'T Repost this looong Comment in a Reply.

[With regards to timetraveler2063 being a real TT, I remain a skeptic. To date, John Titor is the only person I believe was a real TT, and it took a lot to convince me.]

timetraveler2063 = Answers in Blue
Questions = from Paranormalis Members

POSTINGS BY timetraveler2063

Yes it [Bible Prophecy about the End Times] came true. Even now the things that the Bible talks about are happening. I will tell you this Syria will soon fill Bible prophecy.

I have made no predictions for 2032. I tell you now this world stands at a critical point in time! For 2012 is not the end but the beginning of the end. All of your decisions since WW2 has lead up to what is about to happen. For soon your oceans will reach out and come inward over 100 plus miles on every shoreline in what you call America! The sun will soon spit out a very large CME taking out much of your infrastructure. For now the warnings will continue for the Lord God loves you all and even now is trying to get your attention. The sun is about to send you another warning. Tell me, when it comes then will you see time is indeed short?

ANOTHER POSTER: So can we expect these events to happen in 2012? Please let us know. We are halfway through 2012, so we will find out very soon.
1) For soon your oceans will reach out and come inward over 100 plus miles on every shoreline in what you call America!
2) The sun will soon spit out a very large CME taking out much of your infrastructure.
3) The sun is about to send you another warning.
CME = Coronal mass ejection

ANSWER FROM timetraveler2063: Yes. Also the warnings I spoke of will continue. The warning I said that the sun is about to send has happened. Something similar will happen in what you call the United States soon. The power will be out for a longer time. The sun is a key player in what is to come for this world. The only way to stop all of what is coming is for the world to repent! As you already know that's not going to happen.

- As I said more warnings will come. The power outage in India is one of them. Look for that happening in the former USA...My friend the power outage in India was cause by the sun. You will not hear this from you media.

BIG QUESTION, PLS ANSWER: Will the Rapture be Pre, Mid, or Post Tribulation?

ANSWER: This will be why the falling away takes place my friend. Many people are fooled by Satan who has people believing that they have nothing to worry about and that they will not be here when the tribulation takes place. I tell you now they shall be here! The Lord God will protect his people just as he did in the old days. Even so now he does so. Stay strong and hold your ground for the evil people of this world will not be able to touch you. One thing they will try to do is to control you with food. Is God not all powerful? Can he not feed his people when the government tries to keep food from them? Can he not make your skin thicker to withstand the elements that will destroy much of this world? Pass the test and your reward will be eternal life!

QUESTION: Do you know how many feet or meters the level the sea level will rise?

ANSWER: It will not be the same in every place. For example if your on the east coast be well inland and at least 100ft above sea level.

QUESTION: Why are you here?

ANSWER: I'm here to give answers to those who seek them. We are also here to observe the changes that are coming.

QUESTION: Since you mentioned it, I'm seeking answers. What specifically can we expect to happen this year, 2012? ...And also in 2013?

ANSWER: More of the same but some more horrible then before.

QUESTION: What advice can you give to us everyday people to prepare for whatever is coming? I'm just outside of south Fort Worth, Texas.

ANSWER: One thing to note for this year is a very large Tsunami that I have been talking about that will hit the USA as you call it. What I tell you next I will try to tell you as best as I can. You said you live in Texas, move to one of the states I mentioned earlier. The area you live in now will be under over 500ft of water. Move! Now I talk about the dreaded dec 21, 2012 date. This is what's going to happen as you see it in your realm. Nothing. The date is the ending of time as you see it. It’s hard for me to explain so I will try this way. Has time to you been as you say flying by? Does it seem like there is not enough time in the day to do anything? Time is changing and yet staying the same. The date is also the beginning of the 7yr tribulation. “A marker date”.

All living things are on a frequency, some higher some lower. Where I come from we all are emitting a higher frequency then most anyone in this time. A transition is happening right now and is accelerating very fast. Try to get in touch with your spirit side more if you haven’t already. This time frame is a blur so to speak. It’s all riding on the decisions that are being made by the governments of the world. The key to everything going on in this time now is what’s going on in the Middle East. How will the USA and other governments handle what’s going on now in that area of the world. In my past it was war!! Another thing to be ready for is your own so called government they are more of a threat to you than most anything. The real American people will finally rise up and fight your hijacked government.

The key to all of this is guns!! That will be the last straw as they use to say that will drive the American people over the edge. Well the collapse of the US monetary system will also have a hand in it but you get what I’m saying. The people that are running your country know what’s coming why do you think they are arming themselves? The camps that are all over the country are for you, anyone who doesn’t go along with what they’re doing. Oh but I tell you now they think they have planned for everything but they have not!! The power of the people with the hand of God will be the hijackers of your governments undoing!

I must mention one more thing. This fall there will be an unusual amount of large tornados be on the lookout for those.

QUESTION: AND- what about the whole Horus/Christ connection? What do you know about that, that makes the Bible and Egyptian book of the dead so different, or significant together, or the same thing understood in a new way? There must be some new understanding then if people take the bible so much more seriously after the Revelation, besides the fact that it predicted collamities that occurr over every 3000 years... something people of the past would've written about that someone could use to take religion into their own hands, and take advantage of people. What's your understanding about all of that?

ANSWER: If you where Satan and you wanted to confuse people how would you do it? He is for now the prince of this world. He has powers that you cannot even begin to understand. He is not alone he has many who fell with him and has powers greater than anything in this world. Therefore is it not within his power to cause great confusion? Is it not within his power to make you think he is not real at all? Where do you think what you call the greys come from? The ships you call UFO's? Angles do not have wings my friend but yet they fly. Is it not so that Satan copies what our Lord God does?

QUESTION: Do you consider yourself a Christian?

ANSWER: Yes I'm a Christian. I was not there on that day when he [Jesus] returned we are not able to travel to certain time periods concerning him. It has been attempted but fails when everything should work. We cannot target any date of his return. John [Titor] is not one of us nor has he ever been. He built his time machine himself and is a lone traveler as we call them. There are many type travelers of that nature who travel with their own interest in mind. We who where once call Single Units are now called Qronos Units. I have been to this time frame before in 1997, 1963, 1912 for various missions. Now my rank is Qronos 7. The last thing I heard about John is that he went a 100 years into the future from our time. I have no idea why. I will ask my mates here with me if they know anything more about him and get back to you. No I have not met him personally. The greatest thing I have seen in my travels is New Jerusalem. I cannot form words to describe it. I cannot answer yes or no if we are in the 1000yrs. I have not traveled to my future as of yet. After this mission is over I believe we are scheduled for a future mission.

The higher vibration I speak of is something that many of you now are on the verge of achieving. As I stated before a shift is in the process of happening right now in this time. Many people of this time are feeling it right now. I can tell you how to make this process go much more smoothly. Activate your Pineal Gland.

The government of this time knows what the human population is capable of and they fear you. For years they have been poisoning the food to keep your Pineal Gland inactive. The key is your Pineal Gland. Yes if you touch me you will have an experience.
What you call Aliens can be stopped if you have the will to do so. Call out to Jesus and they must leave you alone. They are of Satan that's why many people report the smell of sulfur when the "alien's" come around.

QUESTION: 1) Was there a Rapture of those who believe in Jesus (as we are anticipating)?
2) Can you tell us anything about the Two Witnesses (who will appear during half of the 7-year Tribulation period) spoken of in Revelation of the Bible?

ANSWER: Yes a Rapture did happen. All I can say is that it happened after the tribulation. Yes The 2 witnesses are Enoch and Elijah they have never died therefore if they come back as the 2 witnesses then the Bible will be true when it says: And because by God's law death comes to men once, and after that they are judged ( Hebrews 9:27) They will be given great powers to carry out Gods will.
As for John [Titor] it is my understanding that he built the unit he has. As I said earlier I will ask my mates and see what they can tell me about him. I admit I don't know much about him. What I have stated that I know I heard in conversations in my time.

QUESTION: But what does a Pineal gland have to do with being a christian? That sounds newageish.

ANSWER: The Pineal Gland has nothing to do with being a Christian. God created you and me and all of us to be greater than we are. If I told you that mankind was suppose to be able to communicate with each other without talking and you could be anywhere in the world would you believe me? The government knows this. If you touched me what would you feel? The only way I can described it is that you would feel a surge of energy a real good feeling. Yes your vibration would rise.

- I was born in 2019.

QUESTIONS: About your 2012 forecast...What causes the great tsunami that floods Texas and other areas of the USA this year? Does this tsunami event serve a greater purpose? In other words, does it also prevent something even worse from happening? If so, what does it prevent or what greater purpose does it serve?
What country will the anti-christ emerge to power in? (i.e., Europe, USA, etc.)
Is the anti-christ presently well-known in the world today?
If aliens are part of the 'great deception' that will happen during the Tribulation Period, will extraterrestrials make their presence known to the world in some public way? Or will the U.S. government and/or other world governments acknowledge their existence?

ANSWERS: I'm very sorry if I don't answer all your questions. I hope you understand that some questions I'm not permitted to answer. The Tsunami's will be caused by earthquakes and meteors. This event I speak of is the smaller one. The bigger one happens when what you call planet X moves in between earth and the sun. Planet X is pulling what you call Nibiru behind it and a whole lot of debris will hit the earth. That will fulfill the prophecy of the large ice falling to earth. In a sense yes the smaller Tsunami does prevent certain things from happening. The bigger one caused by a pole shift that is caused by planet X is more for judgment on this world.

The Anti Christ will rise out of Europe. No he is not well known at this moment. Question 6 both. NASA will let it be known life was on mars and is to this day. Q7: I give answers because it is in my nature to do so. I have never met any 0f you but I love you all we are all part of something very big and beautiful. I wish you could see what I have seen feel what I feel for it is wonderful. The days ahead are dark and cold keep the faith in the Lord and you will be rewarded. Q8: In my time we live with the changes that will take place but we don't fully understand them.

QUESTION: Can you answer this question?... Does this tsunami event (in 2012) serve a greater purpose?

ANSWER: The purpose of this event is to turn those who are not towards God.

QUESTION: About your 2012 forecast...Does all of Texas get submerged under water? How about just south of Fort Worth?

ANSWER: Texas will be devastated by water.

QUESTIONS
1) Is John Titor well-known historically or otherwise on your timeline? I realize his name is an anagram, so I'm talking about the name 'John Titor' or the man's true name (which we do not know)...John who traveled to our Timeline and made a deep impression here.
2) Do timetravelers on your timeline want to know if John's traveling to our timeline made some kind of impact here?
3) You and your group of timetravelers...are you on some kind of time travel mission? Is that why you're here on our timeline? If so, what is your mission?
4) I don't notice any difference in your dialect compared to ours. That's very strange for someone from 2063. People from different time periods always have some differences in dialect, language, and behaviour. There was definitely a noted difference in John Titor's dialect and behaviour. Can you explain why you don't seem to have this difference?
5) What percentage of people on your timeline are believers and followers of Jesus Christ?
6) What happened when Jesus returned? (You said you weren't there, I assume you weren't born yet, but you must have heard about it from others.) Is His Return a much talked about event?
7) Has a cure for AIDS, Cancer, or Mad Cow disease been discovered? Are they still epidemics?
8) What is your world like now? Is there peace, violence, environmental pollution, poverty? Is the world a better place in 2063, the same, or worse?
9) Did all Bible Prophecy that is preached in our time prove to be 100% accurate? (I believe in it.)
10) Has anyone invented flying cars? If so, are they in use?
11) Are people in 2063 more environmentally friendly, eating and growing more organic foods, using solar and other energies other than oil, have they stopped polluting the earth yet?
12) Are people, especially Christians, in 2063 still prejudice against gay people? Or have they woken up to the fact that Jesus loves gay people too?

ANSWERS
Q1: I don't know that much about John T. When I get a chance I will talk to my mates and ask them if they know anything about him that I haven't mentioned here.
Q2: Not that I know of.
Q3: Yes our mission is to monitor the coming changes that are happening now as planet X comes in from the south.
Q4: No I can not. Since we have been here my frequency has lowered tremendously still higher than anyone in this time. I know that will cause some difference in the way we act.
Q5: Can't answer that.
Q6: Very much talked about. Rev tells you what happened as you know. As far as details about I can not say.
Q7: All disease is gone.
Q8: Our world is a much better world then it is now. Everything has changed for the better. No greedy people running the world like it is now.
Q9: Yes all of it.
Q10: Yes. They are in some use.
Q11: Polluting has been stopped. A home in 2063 is completely self sustained. We get our power from the sun and earth or magnetic field. We grow our food indoors and outdoors from filtered water. That way we never have any problems with running out of food. Our homes are cooled and heated from thermal mass and passive solar. Cooled by the earth and heated by the sun. Nothing is wasted.
Q12: Can't answer.

- One thing to note for this year is a very large Tsunami that I have been talking about that will hit the USA as you call it. What I tell you next I will try to tell you as best as I can. You said you live in Texas, move to one of the states I mentioned earlier. The area you live in now will be under over 500ft of water. Move!

QUESTION: Timetraveler2063, I just did a little research and discovered that elevation in Fort Worth, Texas (where I live) is 612 feet above sea level. (More info here.) If your forecast comes true, then perhaps this area will not be flooded as there are 112 extra feet there. Are you positive that all of Texas becomes submerged under water from the Tsunami?

ANSWER: Yes Tidal bore will be a big reason for this. The event I speak of will not happen this year for Texas. The Tsunami of this year will be a smaller event. The event I speak of that will flood Texas will be caused by what you call planet X.

COMMENT: Now you have suddenly changed what you originally said and are claiming Texas will NOT be submerged in water in 2012. This does not help your credibility.

ANSWER: Yes it will be a large Tsunami. Forgive me for not clarifying, there will be 2 events one this year and another when planet X passes. All of Texas will be under water when what you call Planet X passes. The still large Tsunami that will hit this year will not put Texas under water. Texas will be devastated by water when Planet X passes. I never changed anything. I failed to clarify what I was saying. For that i'm sorry.

- I never said we are from different time lines. All timelines are coming together this year anyway therefore a time traveler saying they are from a different time line will not be true after December of this year.

COMMENT: "PREDICTION: So you're saying a large Tsunami will hit Texas this year, 2012...There are 4-1/2 months left for this prediction to happen. We will be watching and waiting."

P.S. Members...Pleeease DON'T Repost this looong Comment in a Reply.

timetraveler2063

These words that follow are not my words. I post them here for the time is near: My children, it shall come as a thief in the night. Sudden Destruction. Does it not begin with a bang? My ways are not your ways. My plan cannot come forth until I give the command. It is not as you have known. Who will seek for this truth? Who will come before me to inquire? Is it not I who knows all? It has been planned this way since the foundation, yet only a few have been revealed its truth. I am a generous Father, if you seek diligently you shall find. I will make it known unto you. I will not leave you in the dark. Do the scribes and Pharisees know my ways or do they trust in the knowledge of men? They will be lost when summer is ended. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Why did they not look to their only Teacher, the True and Righteous Scribe? They choose to follow like a bunch of sheep the shepherd that leads them astray. Now they will worry. Now they have regret. Now, is it not too late? They have lost their ability to hear my voice. They fear only what repercussions man will have for them if they turn away from the teachings of old. They shall be forsaken. Only a remnant, a very few still have faith in my ways, just enough faith to catch a glimpse of my truth. One thread to hang on to. One prayer left from their heart. Will they cry out before I close my ear to them? Time shall tell all - the wicked from the righteous, the learned from the meek. I know my own and my own know me. They shall answer when I call. Heed the call O children, for you will only have one chance.
1 THES 5
for when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

bomberman

Timetraveler2063, glad to see that you're still around. :)
Forget about the question i asked earlier, i understand that you wouldn't be able to answer it.

Instead, i have some other questions for you,

With what kind of time machine did you travel back in time ? And were you sent by someone ?
Also, if i were to ask you some question about lets say what team would win in a certain sports-game,
can i expect you to answer ? Or are you going to say that you won't say anything people
could use for personal gain ?

p.s. i know i said forget about the earlier question, but now that i think about it, you said you weren't sure, are you saying the guy in the video sounds like you ?

PamelaM

QUestions for 2036:

1. What is the best thing we can do if we come face to face with the Antichrist?

2. Are you saying God himself spoke these words to us that are in red in
Your post? When did he speak them (date and time) and what vessel did it
Come through? A human vessel or an audible voice?

3. How can we prepare ourselves for what is coming?
And how much time left would you guess we have?

4. Have you ever met Jesus face to face?

5. Does the antichrist come from the middle east?

6. Have you ever seen an angel ? If so what do they look like?

7. Have you ever fought an alien? If so what method did you use?

8. Are aliens involved in the armegeddon and will people see them openly during
This time?

9.have you ever get to visit the other worlds where Gods children are?

10.do demons openly attack people during the last days and are the ones
Held in chains released apon the world?

11. What are some ways God protects Christians in the last days when
All this us going on?

12. Is the mark of the beast the microchip transponders that some people have already
Started taking?

13. What are some things we should start saving up or is this just useless?

14.what is your method of timetravel here?

15. Will some people try to escape this period through time travel?

16. Is the antichrist a normal person before he gets injured in the head and Satan
Enters him or was Satan always in this person?

17. How will we recognize the antichrist?

18. Is the present economic crash the preparing for the mark of the beast?
It seemed too planned for me.

19. Is the us government still thinking these aliens are aliens or do some know
They are demons?

20. Are some aliens really from other worlds and not demons? If so what do these
Look like?

21. Will we openly see angels fighting demons during thus time or do they just sit
Back and watch it all?

22. Why do Christians have to go through Gods time of wrath?

PamelaM

23.Has anyone in your team met Jesus? If so what have they said about him.?

24.Is Christianity different in your time than ours. If so what are the differences?

25.Do you have the Sabbath on Saturday or Sunday?

26.Are heirloom seeds used a lot in your future.

27.What kind of food do you eat when you are here?

28.Are any of us known about in the future or are we all strangers to you?

29.Are you able to communicate with the people who sent you while you are here?

30. Are you able to communicate with other things by telepathy besides humans Such as animal or plants and if so what is that like since animals don't use words?

31.Are wild animals such as deer still afraid of us or can you go up and pet them?

32. If you communicate with animals or humans on your world by telepathy have you ever tried it Here on this world with our humans or animals ? If so what was the result?

I dont understand why you cannot talk about the new Jerusalem. It is not as if it is some kind of secret or some kind of classified information. If I saw it I would have no trouble at all describing it I would think of words to try to describe it. It is kind of like describing Jesus there are few words to describe seeing him but utter awe but you can still describe to the best of your ability. Such as when he looks at you his eye are utterly beautiful and he looks at you as if he is full of love for you and you feel absolutely no condemnation from him at all which makes you wonder greatly. Its as if love dances in his eyes. The robe he wears is so white there is absolutely no color on the earth to describe it except if you were looking at pure light or material where light is spun through it. If you have seen something there is a way to describe it... you just do the best you can . I wish I had seen it I know I could find a way to describe it. I find a way to describe everything else I see no matter how awesome or even if I dont understand something I am looking at I know if I describe it to the best of my ability someone else may know what I am talking about and be able to picture it as well.

I can think of no greater gift to give someone than to share your spiritual experiences with others. especially since some of us cannot use telepathy to see the wonders you have seen. But I greatly desire to see these things if no other way than through your description of what you have seen. do not deny us this. I would share it with you if I had seen it and you wanted to know.

PamelaM

33. You say the worldline has changed how do you know if we are in the same
Time schedule for armegeddon as the worldline you knew about?

34. How do you know it has changed? What are some things you have noticed
That are different from what you remember?

PamelaM

35. How can we know what you are telling us is the truth?
People lie in the name of Jesus all the time and even call
Themselves Christians.

36. What do you think of people who lie and use Jesuss name?
Is it ever justified to lie to people about end time knowledge?