Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] I believe Andrew Carlssin

sosuemetoo

1702432143791.png

The Time Travel Library

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Articles and Miscellaneous > Opmmur's Garden

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> I believe Andrew Carlssin

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
sosuemetoo post Sep 27 2004, 06:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Librarian
Member No.: 5

I believe Andrew Carlssin

I believe, for every real Time Traveler that visits our point in time, there are 500 wannabe time traveler's that try to make their mark on people who want to believe in time travel. I believe, Andrew Carlssin was a guilty of insider trading on Wall Street. Andrew Carlssin was a real time travel of 2256 and was from our real future. I believe his story, I believe only a person from our future would have been able to use the knowledge; he had to accomplish great buys from $800 to over 350-million dollars in such a short time. I must admit, I wonder where he is now. Is he safe back in our future, or it was he bailed out my party’s some unknown in the government, or by a rich Wall Street investor that believes in time travel and would like more information on doubling or tripling the 350 million Andrew made and than lost.

Professor Opmmur

====================================================

Lawsuits & Investigations > Question 1 of 41

Question:

Is the Andrew Carlssin case for real?

Your Answer: Answer last updated: 03-31-03

Many investors and other members of the public have asked us about news reports concerning the Andrew Carlssin, an alleged "time-traveler" who supposedly made a fortune in the stock market by trading in the year 2003 based on information gleaned from his travels to the future. The reports appear to be a hoax. The SEC has not, in fact, brought an enforcement action against any such person.

NOTE: Key words here - "The SEC has not, in fact, brought an enforcement action against any such person" and "appear to be a hoax". It me it sounds like the SEC answered the question of changes and not if Andrew Carlssin was a real person.

Professor Opmmur

===================================================

I do not think anyone in his or her right mind would ever take this case to the securities commission or any other government agency. For the common man and woman, this case would be too bizarre for any government agency to review.

Professor Opmmur

User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Opmmur's Garden · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|-- Opmmur's Garden

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2004 - 01:18 AM