Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] Introductory Post (My name is Moo, I am a Cow transformed into a human.)

Ralan

1702425585007.png

https://web.archive.org/web/20041220194017/http://timetravelforum.net:80/library/index.php?showtopic=55&amp

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Time Travel Hoaxers > Moo

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> Introductory Post

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Ralan post Oct 3 2004, 05:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Librarian
Member No.: 7

Moo: Date unknown

My name is Moo, I am a Cow transformed into a human.

I am from the human year 2985, the year of the rebellion.

You see, we animals were very intelligent back then, and the only thing we had a problem with was learning your language. It is a bit strange, but the current language is much easier to learn, without the many conjugations.

I was the creator of the Space-Time SuperMass Distorter(built in the animal year 760, human year 2520), for all beings, not just humans, to slow Time. It truly only slowed Time, it didn't move backwards. Reginald Grisham invented Past-travel(in the human year 2762), and, while I was there, there was no Future-travel.

As I said before, I left during the rebellion against the Organic Computer, dubbed BIO, and his army of robots. Of course, thousands of humans died, whilst we were relaxing, and we (animalia) easily defeated BIO. We pulled the plug! Humans can be so stupid at times.

I traveled on the Roman Calendar Month of April, the day of the fifth.

My apparatus was Reginald Grisham's Past-time travelling device, and it was built with a particle accelerator. There is one atom, which is accelearated by means of Quantum Super Pull(found in 2085) to the speed of light. Its mass then jumps to an infintesimal number, putting a 'hole' in space-time. You step into the course of the atom, and it slams into you, making you a hole in space-time because of the high acceleration. It may seem that one atom is knowcked out of you, but that is untrue, as you are coated with a positive charger of electrons. And no, it does not create a positron. Then, you bombard yourself with Gravitons, allowing you to go back ward in time by penetrating the 'Quantum Sheets' of space-time(layers of Quanta).

It's a very simple process.

Hopefully that will be all that all.
User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Moo · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|-- Moo

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2004 - 07:40 PM