Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] John Titor pictures as sent to Art Bell ([email protected])

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I think that this has something to do with me. I went to Sangunaria after the second set of effects set in from Semjase the Pleiadean's time travel. This was since her and I had twin's cells, that when she went time traveling with Billy Meier, they passed through the junk vampire era in the 1500s. www.sanguarius.com
www.sanguinarius.org

Then, a past relative of mine was bitten by a junk vampire. These were lower level vampires fashioned in India that after they died, they reanimated and dug themselves out of the ground. Once this was done, they went home looking normal, but dirty and at night bit other members of their family.

I must have had a bio-chemical bock as a resistance from this low level vampire, as one of my past relatives survived. So her going through that period of time erased my resistance.

I started to turn back into a full vampire in the beginning 2000nds and there was nothing I could do to stop this. Someone, and I think this was in government was tracking me and they sent some kind of agent to give the reverse biting antigen and this is what stopped me from fully reverting.

At that relative frame of time before I began to turn, I picked up a young woman who was hitchhiking from Canada to New Mexico. I don't know how the subject turned to UFOs and a small green alien that drank blood, but she said that she would sometimes go to a park to sleep and these small green aliens would bite her and take a little bit of blood. About a teaspoon full she said.

There was an anticoagulation enzyme in their saliva and the two small puncture wounds would not heal and they would lap this blood up like dogs. As we were driving closer to my destination, which was central Wash State and I don't know what possessed me to do this, but her arm was on the arm rest and I touched her hand.

It was like and I mean this in the biological sense, touching a live 220 volt & amp line. Never in my life did I ever feel that much of a sex rush. It was unreal.

Before I dropped her off about a block where I was living at the time, she propositioned me. I didn't take her up on it for a number of reasons, but then she became mad. Really really odd set of affairs. But I've never had a reaction like the one when I touched her. So I'm thinking she was a freak, or these little aliens did something to her.

For about a month after that. I was finding these small double puncture marks all over me body, but they would heal rapidly. She said they traveled in groups and kind of lived in a large flying saucer.

It was about three years later that I suffered the effects of Semjase time traveling and starting to turn into the vampire. The only thing that comes to mind is the sentence, > The US Army has a special cold vault of various plague viruses and the ability to fashion antivirus inoculations. So this is what they did to me, I'm guessing.

It was either them or some modern faction of the hidden clan vampires. The change occurred about two years after Titor appeared, but as I said, someone gave me a counter-bite and saved my life. I was very close to becoming a fully vested vampire again and everything about me was starting t change. This was frightening and I don't recommend this change as something a thrill seeker goes after, as once you fully change, it's for good. Lamdo
Don't you hate when that happens?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was chatting with @Cosmo today and we stumbled upon this old thread on a past version of Paranormalis. It shows an email we've heard of before, in which John Titor sends pictures to Art Bell.

We noticed something we didn't know or remember though. John Titor's email address? Never spotted that until today! It's kind of baffling to me.

Taken from the Chronovisor snapshot above:

View attachment 14682

[email protected]

Have you guys ever heard of this email address? I don't know how special, rare, or important this piece of information is. đź’ˇ

For reference, here are 2 links to TTI, when Sanguina gets mentioned:

It wasn't John's e-mail address. It was a female's. I don't know if she still uses it, so I am not going to reveal whose. If she wants to come forward, she may, but it's not my place.

lamdo263

It wasn't John's e-mail address. It was a female's. I don't know if she still uses it, so I am not going to reveal whose. If she wants to come forward, she may, but it's not my place.
Why I saw through what happened is this female became very involved with the real John Titor. She told me one night in a private chat, that I was not the only one who time traveled. And I don't know how she found this out.

Why we got along, is her i.q. was high. What was occurring was a complete nightmare because the alphabet agencies could not control what was happening.

This is like hosting a Shakespearian play, that is supposed to occur up on stage, but have real subjects who are included in the play script, start appearing in the audience.

One day on the old board she was really shook up, as she had dark colored POS looking dedans parked outside of where she lived, as she was consorting with a real time traveler, not one imagined. *POS police observation sedan.

There's something that tells me just by the conversation feel of her, that she time traveled and was not kidding.

lamdo263

Why I saw through what happened is this female became very involved with the real John Titor. She told me one night in a private chat, that I was not the only one who time traveled. And I don't know how she found this out.

Why we got along, is her i.q. was high. What was occurring was a complete nightmare because the alphabet agencies could not control what was happening.

This is like hosting a Shakespearian play, that is supposed to occur up on stage, but have real subjects who are included in the play script, start appearing in the audience.

One day on the old board she was really shook up, as she had dark colored POS looking dedans parked outside of where she lived, as she was consorting with a real time traveler, not one imagined. *POS police observation sedan.

There's something that tells me just by the conversation feel of her, that she time traveled and was not kidding.
Addend the inventories list on said time travel concerning unknown female and time traveler would be listed as

1.A parallel identity of another timelines version of John Titor through the parallelisms of timelines duplication rule, that another facsimile of John Titor with only slight differences between the mythical Titor and himself in reality showed. Female then time travel with another timelines version of Titor, only that version of Titor was parallel real.

2.That female was lying and through invention of hidden clandestine industry, used timing parse to simulate she was involved with a said real time traveler.

OTHER INVENTORIES at the real relative time.

1.Andrew Basagio Attorney at law in Washington State using a Tesla variant fully qualified time and space travel machine at unknown values of both time, use and purpose?

2.The said Montauk chair, which was said by print to be hooked up to the output of a linear accelerator, to where the output beam had a quantity of sexual energy collected from said Montauk boys placed in the beam.

3.The continued use of the Destroyer Eldrige, which was still traveling in a magazine article up to the 7500nds.This is where the ship would appear floating on bodies of water, due to an attraction affinity. Article said Eldrige would skip like a stone through time.

4.Chronovisor used by Catholic Church to where by a method of radiation particle placement, much like one composes a television radio signal, certain evens from the scape of time could be shown on a type of TV screen at Vatican.

5.Prolific use of Hyper Dimensional Resonator, a device only meant at first to yoyo a persons soul spiritual being through time, via a displacement push by modified per unit AC current. However later some found that this unit modified with the use of a Tessla coil, could also transport not only individuals, but items such as cars through time

NATRURAL TIME TRAVELING On inventory of use, this may be where through geo-seismic movements of certain conditions and strata in the Earth, people could be transported through time by the Earth itself allowing an open wedge or possibly a phase, within time and space.

ITEMS EXPLORATORY BY POSSABLE GOVT AGENCIES Because of the possibility that human kind in the future tense becomes decrepit, the large time tunneling transfer system, similar to the mythical time travel device, known as the Time Tunnel was devised and put into service.

NOTE, that all of these devices could have been working and transporting people through time, during the said John Titor happenings, real or imagined.

lamdo263

REASONS FOR TITOR TO HAVE A CONFEDERATE CONSORT:

1.To take attention away from the possible fact that the Pleiadeans intended to purposely damage an Earth human who was prominent by shunting attention away from this Pleiadean crime.

2.That in reality John Titor's timeline was so contaminated, that by sexual relations with mystery woman, a pregnancy would result to where female could give birth to an offspring that would go to another timeline in order to populate that timeline post nuclear war.

COMPLEXITIES: I feel that this unknown woman was so overtaken by said suffering of a possible real John Titor, that she fell in love with him due to his level of suffering. So this might have cause an unplanned social action that the powers that be, neither wanted, or could mitigate as the outflow of action from both the mythical, as well as the real combined, would have been too much to handle.