Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] Letters and Emails

Ralan

1702431990687.png

The Time Travel Library

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Time Travel Hoaxers > Urno Arnan Ralan

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> Letters and Emails

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Ralan post Oct 3 2004, 05:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Librarian
Member No.: 7

Urno Arnan Ralan: February 2004
Email to: BB Boris

First I'll clear a few things up – I am myself, Ralan. My PM was written strangely and I wasn’t sure if that could be clear from it. I just aborted a sex change a few weeks in and I still feel like shit. I’m going to have to assume you’ve got a basic idea of what I explained when I first arrived (I asked Gavin to delete the thread for me), because I’m travelling a lot right now and don’t have much time for myself.

My companions here had been earning money from the drug industry for decades before I came out of adjustment from the module. They obviously decided to keep me in the dark about it all when I showed up a few years ago. Then, about a month ago, one of my crewmates, Kirtah, was paid a visit by an American physicist. It seems he had been letting too much information slip to his closer (human) friends, and they had passed it on through their own contacts. Obviously, Kirtah denied the whole thing as a joke. Then two of the physicist’s ‘friends’ who had come along made a grab for him, I think to cut him open for evidence. He likes to carry a gun with him however, and managed to shoot down one of his attackers before the other splattered his brains across the wall. I got the whole, sickening thing on tape from Landos, who found the house wrecked, Kirtah’s body taken along with all the papers and equipment in the house, and his security cameras still running (they did pretty well for themselves). Landos sent me the tape with a brief explanation (I had no idea about the drugs or anything up to this point) and an instruction to pack up and run. We didn’t communicate again after that.

I had to assume that the U.S government now had a lot of information (even if they didn’t understand it) and almost definitely new who I was and where I lived. I travelled to Iceland and stayed in a town near the capital for a short time before, somehow, I was found and ended up in a desperate fight with the men sent after me. I killed all of them, and then nearly myself from self hatred at doing it. In the end I burned them all and left again, this time heading for the U.S itself. I was keeping moving around the Eastern states when I received another message from Landos (I was hooked up to a GPS that gave my I.P co-ordinates as my abandoned English location so I couldn’t be traced). He told me he had just finished a sex change (the quickest I’ve ever heard of if my time calculations were correct) and advised me to do the same. He had killed the American and retrieved Kirtah’s body (I never found out how…). He had also destroyed my identity for me and cleared up his.

Right now I’m still in the U.S, but I can’t say where. Things are safer for me now, but still not safe enough for an open online announcement of myself. I’m taking a risk because I missed the forum, but that’s my choice. Landos has now decided the U.S government may never have been involved, and that we could start living normally again soon, but we are lying low for a while anyway.

On a final, ironic note, it turns out I have not travelled backwards in time at all. It seems the sun we passed in the reformation and surveillance craft was caught between the hyperspace, realspace line because of an exceeding possible energy per mass rate, and we were just sucked in and ‘spat’ back out a few tens of light years away. That means there’s a new hope for me of returning to my home system, at least.

Ralan.
User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Urno Arnan Ralan · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|-- Urno Arnan Ralan

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th November 2004 - 11:56 PM