Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] Pamela Moore's Alter Vu, reposted from Anomalies.com

Snow

1702431740147.png

The Time Travel Library

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Time Travelers > John Titor > Articles

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> Pamela Moore's Alter Vu, reposted from Anomalies.com

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Snow Fire Watches post Oct 6 2004, 09:44 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Pamela
Member # 15

posted May 13, 2004 10:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have a question for those involved... these individuals believe that the world changed around them. How do these people know that they are not accessing the memories of their other selves... other selves that have maybe been freed from their natural constraints."

We don't know.

Take this as an example:

You remember getting up today and all of your memories that you did from the past is still in your head.
You remember you have a red car with no stripes on the side. why? because you would never buy a car with a stripe because you dont like them. You remember passing the same building everyday on your way to work. You remember you have a cd player in your rental car and have brought out some cd's to play in it. You remember a certain actor playing in a movie on the tv. You remember having a fight with someone a couple of days ago.

suddenly all this changes for you.
You walk out of the store and cannot find your car because now it has a stripe on the side.You see the familiar thing you had hanging on your mirror that is the same.
You only fully beleive it is yours when you put the key in it and it works.
on your way home suddenly a sign has changed that you have passed everyday. You notice new buildings that have practically went up overnight that you have no memory of ever seen being built and then find out its been there for a long time.

You bring out cd's for your rental car and suddenly it has a tape player in it. You sit there and cannot believe it. You have an absolute clear memory of seeing it there and being happy about it and bringing out cds for it. and suddenly...its gone.And the amazing thing is the next rental car you get has a cd player again and you think. Oh no...not this again. you touch it over and over as if to engrave it into your mind to confirm to yourself there it is. so if it changes you know for absolute certain it was there.
You are watching tv and ask the person sitting next to you what happened to so and so that starred in the movie you seen. They tell you it is an old movie and that actor has always played in the movie but you remember different. The person you had a fight with doesnt even remember it and is surprised you would say such a thing.

Your night dreams are totally screwed up and displaced. You are suddenly dreaming of future inventions and places and its as if your mind is connecting to other places as you are sleeping. You wonder if you will drift and not be able to wake up in your bed. Its as if whatever held you here is suddenly loosened.
and sometimes you are even experiencing things that noone would even beleive.timeslips etc. Somethings I wont even talk about.
one incident of time seemingly to stop right infront of you for a couple of seconds and then continueing on. That had to be the scariest thing I experienced. everything for a couple of seconds seemed to just stop and then continued on.It was as if your brain suddenly froze for a second but your conscious did not. It happened so fast I was not even sure what happened.
When I wrote Darby and told him what happened that is when I decided I better keep all of this stuff to myself.

Some people say Hi to you that you don't even remember who they are but politely say hi back anyway.
You are wondering how far will this go? will I walk up to my house someday and another family be there? It starts to get pretty extreme and downright scary. Will everything you remembered disappear suddenly? You question everything you see now and question those around you if it has always been this way or is it new? Because frankly...YOU DONT KNOW.

You wonder if you wake up tommorow will it all be changed again? You have dejavues over and over and over and alterviews. Noone remembers the same things you remember. everything is suddenly different.everything seems screwed up. It seems as if the whole world has changed. And sometimes you have two memories of some things. One is vague and the other clear.

Then it seems to spiral down and balance itself out. THANKGOD.

Then you discover everyone else that participated is having similiar things happen. You know how crazy it all sounds but want to find out what the heck happened.It is as if someone messed with your reality. no explanations or nothing.You were just left to deal with it because noone else believed it.

But frankly Jim is right we have spoken about it on the board I just want to forget about it.So don't get offended if I don't participate any further in this thread. It doesnt happen anymore for me. So for me it is over with.

--------------------
Got light? Make matter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 2077 | From: U.S.A Ohio | Registered: Apr 2001 | IP: Logged
User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Articles · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|---- Articles

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2004 - 03:34 AM