Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] Peragro - May 17, Peragro Answering Questions

KiraSjon

The Time Travel Library

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Time Travel Hoaxers > Peragro Hoax > Bulletin Board Posts

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> Peragro - May 17, Peragro Answering Questions

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
KiraSjon post Sep 24 2004, 07:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Librarian
Member No.: 6

Posted: May 17 2004, 09:27 AM

Here I go. Forgive me if I skipped a few things you all wanted, but I am only human and was very tired last night.

I will go into the method which brought me here, have a snack, and then post your time line.

The president of the school I taught at is also a consultant for the Middle American govt.. He has a history in psychology and tactical warfare. He asked me about a year ago to join him and some colleagues for dinner. It was at this dinner that I was asked what, if anything, I knew on the subject of time travel. Of course, I knew nothing.

I was then told that he (John Graydeal) had been in charge of selecting 100 (all together, 45 agreed to join up) individuals for an experiment in time travel. He then asked me if I would be interested in volunteering for such a project. I was skeptical at first, but agreed.

Skip ahead a few weeks and I was in the Ozarks. I was taken to a cave that had once been used as an underground lab, but was seized by the United States govt. around 2015. It was in this cave that I learned I had been chosen not to help with some experiment as I had thought, I was the experiment.

I learned that during the early 2000's (not sure exactly what year) NASA identified a small capsule orbiting the Earth. This capsule was collected and brought back to Earth for study. I saw this capsule.

It was a large metal sphere, about 8 feet across and no windows. It had a locking device molded on it which opened the door. Inside there was nothing. However, when they found it orbiting the Earth there was something in it: The bones of a german shepherd.

Basically, without writing a book here I will summarize the rest.

For about 50 years nobody could explain the sphere. Until one day a group of scientists announced (not publicly) they had completed the worlds first time machine and were going to try and send a german shepherd back in time. Of course the govt. took an interest and you guessed it, when they went to see this time machine there was a large metal sphere there.

Apparently the experiment had worked, but the calculations were way off. They had not taken into account the fact that the Earth was not only orbiting around the sun, it was also moving through space. This miscalculation caused the first tests (and there were a lot) to end up in horrible places, like space.

Fast forward to my time. The method they are now using is supposably 99% full-proof. I know this is the part where you would all love for me to tell you how time travel works, and post the equations and such, but I am no scientist. I am sorry if this disappoints some of you, but there is nothing I can do about it. You cannot be all things to all people, so I will not be losing any sleep over it.

I think this is enough for one post. Let us just call it Part One.

Posted: May 17 2004, 11:44 AM

This is just a quick comment. I am working on the time line currently, but I noticed a lot of questions have popped up in the past hour. I will try to get to them all.

It seems a lot of people expect me to be a genius and infallible. Please remember, I am only human, not a machine. I will make spelling errors from time to time.

Oh and Paul, there were more than just two experiments. To my knowledge there were hundreds.

The timeline will be posted shortly.

Posted: May 17 2004, 12:30 PM

For this timeline, gregorian calendar system was used.

(2005-2006) - The largest military draft in recorded history begins in the United States of America. This causes a split between the country.

(2007-2010) - The war on 't**r' unofficially becomes World War Three. Also referred to as the war between Islam and Christianity. It is during this time that it becomes painfully clear that the world has passed the point of 'peak oil'. Even with this knowledge, the U.S. continues to increase the production of wartime products.(Cars,planes,weapons,etcetera.)

(2011-2015) - The world as a whole now fears the shortage of energy that will soon appear. A new central 'govt.' is formed called the World Union. Most of the countries in the world have at least one representative in the W.U. The main goal of the W.U. is to find a solution to the energy problem. Meanwhile, the effects of low energy start to hit the U.S. in a major way. The govt. starts extracting oil from the middle east against the will of the rest of the world. And in a move that stuns the world, the United States will detonate a nuclear bomb (2015) in the city of Tikrit Iraq. It is a warning to any country that tries to interfere with the United States trying to save itself.

(2016-2030) - The war starts to slow down as countries can no longer support themselves. During the years 2016-2018 a few countries try to attack the United States in retaliation for Tikrit. However, these are all air raids and no ground troops ever set foot in the U.S. Cities which are hit during these years the hardest are New York City, Seattle, and San Francisco. People begin to flock to rural areas. Technology is now at a stand still and the worlds population starts to decline due to famine.

(2030-2050) - By this time the world realizes the mistake it made and comes together in an effort to find a new source of energy. The United States disolve, but the govt. remains basically the same. There are no longer any states left by 2050, and most people from here refer to it as Middle America. While Middle America is suffering, it does not suffer nearly as much as the rest of the world. Borders are closed and anyone who is found trying to enter Middle America is executed. (This is also the time of the first secret time travel experiments.) During this time, the worldwide move to the Lunar calendar is also made.

(2050-2080) - This is my mothers time. It is much like the 1920's in a lot of ways. If people are lucky enough they are able to afford a home with solar powering. My mother first got electricity (in her home) in the 2070's, when she married my father. Life is simple and very few people travel more than 500 miles from their home in their lifetime. The world population is now around four billion.

(2080-2109) - I was born. I grew up in the Rocky mountains and was taught history and religion by my father. I was raised Buddhist. I had electricity my whole life, but not nearly as many 'toys' as your time has. Energy is not wasted. Conservation is the key in my time, without it we would not exist. govt. agencies start to become more technologically advanced when they ramp up the production of nuclear power. Solar fields also play a very large part in a means of collecting energy. To this day, Middle America still has its borders closed and is doing much better than the rest of the world.

I hope this has been a decent outline of my timeline. I will add more details as people ask.

Posted: May 17 2004, 01:05 PM

I am not avoiding questions, I am taking my time.

What type of proof would you like? I came here with three things, money, I.D. and a social security card.

Posted: May 17 2004, 02:52 PM

Here is the second part to my above post.

Now I will explain as much as I know about the method that brought me here.

There is no portable time machine as some would hope. Instead, the actual machine is quite large (about 25 feet high and 75 feet across), and it is stationary. It was built below ground in a large cave.

It looks like two large boxes which are connected by an overhead rail. From the center of this rail hangs an arm which looks like an upside down letter 'Y'. At the tips of the Y are two round metal balls, about two feet across. And below, they spin around a metal sphere, which is on the ground. This metal sphere is the pod which the traveler is in.

How far back in time you are sent depends mainly on how much power you can feed the machine. I was told it would take about 75% of the available power to reach 2004.

Once the machine is activated it takes about 10 minutes to have and acceptable bend in space time. By acceptable I mean a bend large enough to fit a macroscopic object.

From outside the pod an onlooker will see a blinding white light, but from inside you see nothing but black.

The scientists who built the machine have been able to calculate just how much power must be fed to the machine to reach a certain time in history. The theory is you could go back to the beginning of Earth if you had enough power to feed the machine, but in my time we can only harness enough energy to reach approximately 150 years.

The machine basically creates a rip in space time which can be controlled. Once the machine has reached its desired power limit, an electromagnetic pulse from inside the sphere (built into the walls), knocks the sphere through the rip and the machine is powered down.

That is how I got here.

To get back, the Pod must manually be moved back to the place it was before the electromagnetic pulse knocked it a few feet. This is not too hard and you can easily tell where it must be moved back to, because of a burn mark which the rip creates.

Basically I have no control over my return. In my time I will only be gone about 12 hours. They need enough time to power down the machine, test it for any problems, and then power it back up and pick me up. I am given an exact time in which I must have the sphere back in place and be inside. For safety reasons I must be in the sphere 12 hours before this scheduled time.

When they are ready, the turn the machine on and power it to the exact coordinates in space time which they have scheduled my return. This is why I was allowed to pick the date May 31 as my return. No matter how long I am here, I will only be gone a short time there. I had the option of staying longer, but I did not feel comfortable doing so.

When they power it on for the pick up, the exact same thing takes place, only the pulse is not fired. This allows the sphere to remain in the break until it fades out.

Once again, I hope this small summary has shed some light on the subject.
User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Bulletin Board Posts · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|---- Bulletin Board Posts

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2004 - 01:50 AM