Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] Timebender, Posts from ttf.tk

sosuemetoo

1702432208369.png

The Time Travel Library

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Articles and Miscellaneous > Opmmur's Garden

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> Timebender, Posts from ttf.tk

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
sosuemetoo post Sep 27 2004, 06:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Librarian
Member No.: 5

Posted: Mar 2 2004, 11:26 AM
I just joined the list as I stumbled upon it and was intrigued. Time travel has always been more than a passing interest with me and I actually did build a "Time Machine" when I was in my early twenties. It was, more accurately, a "Time Dilation"device.

I was really into Tesla coils and other high voltage toys. One night, I decided to try building a levitation machine utilizing some high voltage equipment I had built previously. I also used a separate high current low voltage transformer that put out about 60 amps. This was before the internet was publically available and little information existed on the subject.

I decided that theoretically, if I combined the "business" properties that each form of electricity/electromagnetism had to offer, I could tinker around long enough to make a huge high frequency electromagnet which I could "tune" by both frequency and intensity independently. My premise was that gravity works on low frequency and in a single plane. I had hoped to figure out a way to "envelop" a small object in a high freq, high current field such that it would be "shielded" from the natural gravitational field and thus float or levitate within the boundaries of the field.

I was not nor am I a mathmatical wizard nor engineer and so my experiments are always by trial and error. What I ended up with was a huge coil within a coil, one for the high current and the other for the high voltage/frequency. It got hot pretty fast but I could run it for 30 minutes at a time before I had to let it cool down.

Initially I placed a few metal objects within the field and could adjust everything to nullify the electromagnetic effect where they would no longer stick to the inside of the coil, but they never levitated. I could get a few small items to slide around, but I attributed this to "ionic wind" effects. I decided to test how much I leakage I was getting within the field via ionic wind and eventually placed a lit candle inside the coil and then turned on the equipment. As suspected, the flame flickered out of control and the candle burned fast! I was disappointed and abandoned the equipment on the desk for a bit more than a week trying to figure out how to modify it.

When I went back to testing the unit, I lit another candle and powered up. This time I had everything at minimum input to the coil so I could log the level when the ionic wind effect began. To my amazement, the candle flame seemed to "freeze" as soon as I turned the unit on! I watched it for a few minutes before I powered down and the candle began flickering normally again! Power on, the flame froze, power off, the flame resumed flickering. It was then that I remembered the Philadelphia Experiment and nearly pee'd all over myself.

I used two new candles, one inside the coil and one on a shelf about three feet away. I lit them both and powered up again. The candle within the field stopped flickering and the one outside the field on the shelf continued burning normally. I played around burning candles for a few days. The candle inside the coil could be slowed down or speeded up. I could burn a whole candle in a few seconds while the one outside the field took about 30 minutes to burn down! I could also make the candle in the field stop melting, the flame just kind of stood there in the position it was in on power up.

I tried a few watches, but they quit working as soon as the unit was powered up. I even tried an heirloom wind up pocket watch that never worked again. After playing with it for a few months, I figured the effect must be common and convinced myself that it was little more than a parlor trick that I didn't know the principle of. Surely a tinkerer with crude hand made equipment couldn't manipulate time before some guy with a list of doctorates and endless resources, right?

I have concluded over the years, after studying the issue of time travel, that my crude maching was in fact capable of bending time. I still remember "how" I built it, but even the spark gap was hand made and I cannot remember it's size or number of contacts. One day, I'll be able to duplicate the effect. I haven't had time or resources for such things in years but if anyone else does, I'll be happy to share the basic construction of the equipment and the theory behind it.

Sorry for such a long intro,

TimeBender

==================================================

As I stated in my initial post, I just stumbled on this site and poked around a bit as time travel has always been of interest to me.

I'm a private homicide investigator and have a small ranch on the plains. I have always been a tinkerer and my experiments have run a wide range.
I've built my own:
Tesla/Odin coils - Power supplies - Radio xmt/rcv equipment - Time dilation coil (by accident) - Free Energy equipment, etc. etc.

I've published 3 books on low tech energy related subjects and 1 regarding investigation.

I produce all the energy required at our ranch as the power line is over 1/2 mile away.

I've had the opportunity to browse this site int more detail since my initial post and have witnessed a great number of fakes and cons claiming to be TT's. I have also seen a few genuine attempts to time travel. In any event, the site is one of the more interesting I've seen in some time and I'm pleased to be here.

For those of you awaiting the time dilation diagram, I'm still working on it and will disseminate it as soon as it's completed. Just keep in mind that I can't remember any part's values. Revisiting the issue has intrigued me enough that I will be building a new unit as soon as I finish building my latest wind generator.

Happy to be here and NO, I'm not a traveller,
TB

=====================================================

Posted: Mar 3 2004, 01:26 AM

I offer my experiments in the public domain and thus they and their cumulative results are intended to remain in the public (FREE information exchange) forum. If you duplicate my experiments, I expect that you will forward ALL results, positive or negative to this list as it seems we are all of a singular interest no matter the damning we might endure outside the forum.

For Phoenix specifically;
From a cost standpoint, I've not a clue! All materials for the unit were salvaged from leftover electromagnet wire, Tesla coils,homebuilt x-ray units, etc. I guess my most pertinent answer here is "Don't be shy!!!" The tesla coils that were an actual part of the unit were homebuilt, 4 feet tall and shot a mean blueish bolt over 4 feet. The xfmr was intended to power shortwave equipment and could be relied upon to produce 50 amps @ 12v from a 110v source. I actually still have the original transformer in my posession.

I used hand made plexi-glass freq generators. (These were a round piece of plexi with....................7 individual contacts designed for high voltage (Tesla) experiments. The motors driving the "plexi-spark gaps" were standard refridgerator motors, the kind found near the compressor to keep it cool.

The capacitors, (I'm really going to have to draw a basic diagram for all this if intertest remains) were hand made of aluminum foil and waxed paper (grocery store fodder) and contained in PVC housings. There were three caps.

I hope that no one is expecting parts values as I have none. As mentioned before, I cannot do math nor am I an engineer. Truth is, I do not know any parts values as each piece was designed to be controlled externally by a virtual imbecile as myself who MUST look at the resistor color chart EVERY time I use it. Of course all separate circuits, the Tesla high freq generator as well as the off the shelf downconvertor (50a 12v xfmr) could be independantly controlled by variable resistors as well as the frequency being controlled by motor (spark gap) speed.

The only "oddball" part that I can remember is the vaccuum tube (x-ray tube) which was a standard amplifier tube...6xj6 or something similar. This specific item was used only in the beginning of my experiments. (A satisfactory X-ray device was commonly made by covering the end of a high power tube with foil and using only the input pin of the tube for a high voltage input. Within the first few days I eliminated the tube successfully in spirit of the principal.

Each piece of the unit minus wire was virtually hand crafted and didn't cost a dime. In the end what I had built was a step up transformer (powered by the12v 50a off the shelf unit" surrounded by a torroidal coil with an air gap which was energized with high voltage in the neighborhood of 40-60kv. The coil weighed in at almost exactly 153 lbs and had a hollow center....like a donut.

My original idea was to contain the HV field with the high current field as I had read how electromagnetism is used to contain even atoms in an accellerator. This containment of the HV field, I theorized, would force the high voltage field into a more round or global configuration. I presumed that if I could supply enough HV to the field bending around a small object, I could in essence, shield it from the natural gravitational flows to which it is normally exposed and, presto, whatever was in the center of the field would float.

After realizing what the crude machine actually did, I tried vegetables which I could coax to liquify (decompose) within the limits of the machine, about 30 min. You could actually see them decompose before your eyes like the old high school time lapse movies about nature. It was phenomenal!!!!

I have probably written to execess again, so I'll leave it at that unless there are any more questions. I'll also see if I can make a diagram of some sort so you will at least have a "layout" of the components.

GW

====================================================

Posted: Mar 3 2004, 01:36 AM

PS The entire unit took less than 48 hours of construction time as the only part I had to build was the xfmr. I suppose you could build the unit today for less than $500 but still within 48 hours. If you are conservative or have a good "hard parts bin" you could build one from the ground up for less than $150 US. The wire for winding the main gravity field elimination xmfr will cost the most.

Hope that helps,
TimeBender

Mar 6 2004, 11:02 PM

No photos. As I stated, I wasn't aware of the devices significance until years later. I never intended to create the effect that I witnessed and thus, since the unit was supposed to levitate an object and did not, on one level I saw the experiment as a failure on another level I just assumed I had created an effect that must already be known and based upon known scientific principal.

I am a math idiot and am not an engineer. I believe that this has allowed me more freedom in my tinkering as I'm not pre-disposed to NOT try something because someone else said it won't work. I wish now that in my youthful ignorance, I would have had the sense to save the unit, but you know what they say about hindsight.

That failed experiment, I feel, gave me a better insight into the Philadelphia Experiment which I now also believe was a failure which was an unintentional glimpse into the same phenomena I stumbled upon.

I am still working up the block diagram from memory. It was basically a high current EM field rotating around a high freq/ high voltage field.

Sorry about the lack of photos but please realize that I had no idea what I had accomplished.
TB

===================================================

Mar 8 2004, 12:13 AM

Phoenix,
You have brought up several...philisophical issues that I hadn't intended to encourage. I'm just a guy with an interest in TT like everyone else and I wouldn't dare attempt to put forth some greater knowlege as most of the "travellers" do. In fact I wish I did have a better understanding of the principles behind the experiment in this thread.

Understanding humanity to a degree, I have to wonder if "travellers" would be sent to bestow upon us some esoteric knowlege. I don't believe they would. The TT would be from a more military faction I would surmise and would have no interest in bestowing us with anything other than their home sickness and possibly a rememberance of what is to come based on their own memory.

The fact is, if we can travel through time in the future, it is based upon the technology of the past. I think that Alexander Bell never envisioned Cell Phones when he sent the first intelligable signal across the wires, but that is where the technology began. So too can I only dream of walking into my future, but my experiments, however crude they often are or have been, are the beginning of understanding a principle which has been elusive to our greatest minds.

I to encourage anyone with a junk box full of parts to play to their hearts content. For historically, the tinkerer has always laid the groundwork for new technologies. If we have technologically advanced circuits in the future which allow us to travel through time, the technology was obviously based upon crude experimentation of people like me, who come to this list because we believe.

As for the TT's who have some grand message...I don't believe it! Why would someone comfortable with our own future wish to change their own past?
TB

PS: How do I upload my block diagram?

Mar 24 2004, 06:29 AM

Sorry for not uploading the diagram. Working homicide is never predictable and I had to leave for awhile. Let me figure out how to upload to the list. It should be available in the next day or so. I have alot of catch up reports first.

TB

Apr 10 2004, 12:53 PM

Frog,
I used the unit during day and darkhours and it worked consistently with no noticable diurnal fluctuations.

As far as power consumption, I would guess that it sucked quite a bit of juice considering the size of the xfmrs I used though I have no hard data regarding the same as I hadn't metered up for consumption, only effect. The lamp in my office also dimmed to a small but noticable degree whenever I powered up but I was used to that given the large Tesla coils I often toyed with.

Regarding "bringing you back or getting stuck", I really have no idea. As I originally stated, the unit was never intended for (nor suspected of) transport of a biological structure the size of a human body. I did put my iguana in it to speed him up and slow him down as well as a variety of vegetables and all seemed to come out as I'd hoped. The vege's tended to get moldy and even juicy depending upon how long or how many times they were subject to the unit's field, but the lizard and a couple of ant's and rolly pollies faired well. (I've a phobia about most bugs and so didn't test a wide variety) The iguana did get noticably larger with prolonged exposure but nothing real dramatic. I would just notice he seemed a bit bigger when I put him back in his cage though he did NOT go from 4 inches to 12 or something to that effect, just a small difference noticable from handling him each day. I just thought it was cool to speed them up and slow them down as I wished not realizing the significance.

My guess is that you could build a human sized unit with enough patience and wire.
TB

Apr 18 2004, 02:35 AM

For some reason, I never discovered this thread until today (April 17).

I would think the most important thing is to use the data provided by TimeBender to isolate the principle behind what's happening. Maybe the effect observed was a side effect of the equipment created, and it could be duplicated at under 5 volts with tiny parts.

The toroid is the key. Theoretically, it would have the effect of spinning the vertically-oriented EM field going through the center coil. This goes back to Tesla's work: put 2 coils at 90 degree angles to each other (the toroid vs. the "regular" center coil"), put AC through them 90 degrees out of phase, and you get a rotating magnetic field. I assume the current going into this coil was actually rectified AC so it was still alternating - just going from peak power to 0 instead of peak positive to peak negative. Tesla's life centered around high frequency. Rotating magnetic fields are reputedly the key to all anomalous effects, i.e. the Philadelphia Experiment.

I would never, ever try this experiment at these voltages. If the theory is sound, a 9 volt unit should get the same effect on a much smaller scale. The sizes of the coils, number of winds, and frequencies going into them could be adjusted. But it's so cheap and so easy to start working with this....
DakotaRidge

Apr 23 2004, 07:41 AM
Hello All!

Sorry for my recent absence, but any rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. (PT Barnum)

Actually I had a major equipment failure and have been called to the "front" and so have been pre-occupied with clearances and such.

Frog, If I understand your question number one, my equipment was not big enough to encompass a whole person and knowing what I know now, I don't believe I'd try sticking only a fist into the unit either...I am rather attached to my fist. All my experiments were from a naive standpoint and I performed many experiments with actual operating equipment. The only one I ever built in fact.

Regarding question two;
Dimensions in any sense are incredibly complicated by the very nature of the question. If there are more than one dimension (we have proven there are) then there must be many. On a similar note, if there are many dimensions, there MUST be many which we cannot percieve just as we cannot "see" infra red or ultra violet photons and yet they undeniably still exist.

If we presume that there are many dimensions and also allow for dimensions which we cannot yet "see" or measure, then we must cede that we have a lack of understanding and thus many "new" discoveries are quite possibly a residual effect of effects of which we are currently ignorant or simply cannot measure.

Case in point...Dark Matter.
Dark matter has actual physical effects upon known celestial bodies and yet we cannot currently "see" it or even define what it might be. If we allow for dimensions which could co-exist with our own, and yet still cannot currently measure or see, then we have at least a potential explanation of "where" dark matter originates.

We tend to see on a very limited number of "planes". Scientists often explain the distortion of our known physical, spacial plane by showing us a planet (usually earth) over "space" (a gridlike representation on a black rubber sheet). We can visually "see" the distortion of lightwaves by a gravitational body as the rubber sheet is pulled from underneath the "space" wherein the planetary body resides thus "warping" the light wave. If we resign ourself to ignorance of our own universe, and look at what happens on the underside of the same rubber sheet (space in another dimension unaware of "earth") we would "see" a gravitational effect which must certainly be caused by matter with it's own density and yet, if we cannot physically "see" the planet causing the distortion, we must find a way to explain the anomaly, ie dark matter. I believe that there exists an infinite number of dimensions

I guess the simplest arguement is "What is happening on the other side of a black hole?". If we can only "see" one end from our own vantage point, the other end must exist somewhere. Another dimension seems the most plausible explaination.

Dakota,
Glad you found this post so late as I only recently returned! I feel your theory is right on the money. There were two opposing fields at right angles! Had I been aware of this when I initiated my tinkering I might be a very dangerous or wealthy person by now.

I also believe that the effects could be duplicated via smaller energy sources but I will offer that the most noticable differences in my unit were affected most dramatically by increased current (amperage). This is not to say that other adjustments did not produce results, only that I did not have the test equipment or foresight to perform more accurate experimentation. Current manipulation was the method which I relied upon for speeding up or slowing down various natural effects. I would only suggest more patience for those using smaller currents.

Incidentally, I ran into someone a few years ago who indicated similar effects using what he called a "basket coil".
TB

Posted: May 18 2004, 11:33 PM

WOW! I was listening to Coast To Coast AM tonight and there's a guy who caught my attention. Using an almost identicle methodology and equipment, he's achieved anti-gravity, duplicated by major corporations and other scientists. Difference being, he understood what was happening and had adequate equipment to measure the effect.

All I was able to come up with were block diagrams and little with regard to specifics as I built my TD unit from the parts bin. This guy did also, but he counted turns, knows exact frequencies, etc.

I suggest anyone who was anticipating my diagrams take a look at what this guy has accomplished, his initial equipment was also creatively cobbled on the cheap and was nearly a mirror of my own, I checked his information. follow the links below;

I'll pop back in when I can,
TB

Posted: May 23 2004, 10:48 PM
gomp,
It wasn't exactly a "bam your there" "time machine". If you read back through my posts, I've explained it just sat on the desk.

The unit was powered by a 4 foot tesla coil which was energized by a homebrew hv supply. The main amplifiers in the supply were 2n2035 transistors if memory serves me. Common stuff anyway.

The tesla coil used a homebrew spark gap that was simply a piece of plexi with uholstery tacks glued in pre-drilled holes and glued with epoxy. The round spark gap wheel mentioned was mounted on a small 110v surplus motor, I believe it was from a refridgerator condenser or something.

HV was applied to a coil in the "business end" of the unit, just a hand wound donut shaped xfmr.

I also used a high current DC power supply, an ancient military surplus job. I used the DC supply to apply current to another xfmr which was actually a series of smaller coils hooked to a circuit like a "light chaser" instead of lights, I used relays that would energize the coils in a "chasing fashion" in effect creating a revolving high energy magnetic field without moving parts.

Everything was hand made and I had no equipment to test freq's & such nor did I have the intelligence to realize the significance of the effect. Within the field, time could be sped up or slowed down by manipulating the applied energy or motor speed control.

Hutchison seems to have the info regarding specific freq for a given effect...microwave freqs I believe. I think he also stated his info was all in the public domain. His equipment was no more sophisticated than mine originally.

Posted: Apr 29 2004, 12:13 AM
If anyone knows how to upload the diags of my Time Dialation device, please let me know. Thanks,
TB

Posted: Apr 30 2004, 12:45 AM
Phoenix,
I have followed many threads at this site and have come to a single conclusion;
If there are (or will be) any sincere time travellers, this is the site most likely to be contacted by them.

I, like many others, have personal assessments as to whether or not many claims on this site are factual/accurate or not.

As witnessed in other areas, I have experimented with a device which shows promise of actual time travel and you should know that I have remortgaged my property (quite a few acres) so that I may resume my experimentation in the next 24 months.

Should I ever attain actual travel through time, you will be the first attempt at contacting someone in whatever time I end up in.

Contact by honest to goodness Time Travellers shall be by availability alone and you should remain aware that if TT is a future possibility, this site will be of major historical significance.

It is thus that my greatest plea goes out to those who are charlatans, liars or cheats seeking some sick recompense or self gratification to be believed as true Time Travellers. Please refrain from deception as you will only hinder progress...for a time.

There are also very specific questions that can be asked of those claiming to be "from the future" which will indicate whether or not a given alleged TT story is true. Time travel has been accomplished in the past. My first question is why haven't any claiming to be TT's indicated the same? Secondly, what is the significance of dental information? Thirdly, what are the accepted d**** rituals of a given century?
TB

Posted: Mar 10 2004, 03:46 AM
I have but two questions to ask alleged travellers;

1. Who was the mother/father of time travel. More specifically, state the name of the discoverer of the basic principle underlying time travel.

I can tell you that Marconi is given credit as the "father of radio", Tesla is responsible for AC electricity and Bell was responsible for the telephone, Edison the phonograph, etc. These are well known historic figures in our time. Such a grand accomplishment as time travel must have destined it's principle discoverer to the history books and thus futuristic 8 year olds are well aware of who is responsible for the discovery. Full name please.

2. What are the rituals performed after d**** in a given partie's time?

In our current past, cadavers have been mummified, burried and cremated as a rule. Surrounding each avenue of human disposal is a very specific ceremony based in tradition. What are those traditions in the future? Please explain the tradition and the ethnic background from whence it came.

TB

Posted: Mar 10 2004, 06:58 PM

Point taken Phoenix, but some of the TT claim to have been from less than 100 years in the future. This means that whoever discovered the basic principles is already alive in our present time line. I would like to know who they are. There have been some very interesting and successful teleportation experiments recently. If we can actually manipulate time to such a degree as to travel anywhen, then I would submit the basis for the theoretical applications is currently known. With the name of the discoverers, we TT enthusiasts could choose to watch a given scientists studies more closely.

I also believe that, just as many people drive their vehicles around daily and have no clue as to the principals of combustion, so too could a traveller utilize equipment which they do not understand. That said, no matter how ignorant one is regarding internal combustion, they all know who Henry Ford is. By the same token, it must be very common knowlege as to who discovered or even popularized TT operational principals.

TB

User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Opmmur's Garden · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|-- Opmmur's Garden

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2004 - 01:04 AM