Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] A Book About John Titor!, Apparently from John's family ...

Gavin

1702412162778.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! Welcome to nginx! ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net! ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

· Time Travel Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

The Time Travel Forum ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net!! :: Est. April 2003 ::
Search:
Everything
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->TIME-TRAVEL IN THE MEDIA!!! PLUS ... Books, Movies, Other Websites etc.->FICTION --- Any Good Time-Travel Sci-Fi Novels You'd Recommend? Discuss ...

Forum Rules Please Read The Forum Rules & Disclaimer!

A Book About John Titor!, Apparently from John's family ...
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Gavin Posted: Feb 9 2004, 07:33 AM

The Forum Manager, Founder/Owner, Site Developer & Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Ok, this is interesting laugh.gif

Apparently someone online is now selling a book called John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale
and reportedly it was written by John's mother huh.gif (a bit hard to believe I guess but you never know wink.gif) ...

It also apparently has several new photo's and some previously unreleased information ohmy.gif

Now the thing is, some people are saying that its just pretty much a rehash of John's posts .... but then again, others are saying otherwise.

[And apparently there's also MORE pages from John's operation manual if bought from ebay! ohmy.gif blink.gif ]

I haven't purchased it yet but I think I may as well get it sometime (its only 15 bucks anyway wink.gif). It should be interesting to see what's actually in it laugh.gif ...

Anyway here's where you can get more info if you're interested:

John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale
^^^ Click for more info. ^^^

BTW: If anyone gets it, please let us know (in the forums) what it says. And whoever purchases the book first, please let us know if it offers anything new, thanks smile.gif

--------------------
- Gavin -
The Forum Manager (Admin)
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Gavin Posted: Feb 10 2004, 06:31 AM

Group Icon

*UPDATE* 9 Feb @ 11:20 pm

cool.gif

A very generous & helpful member of these forums pmed me the following info. (thanks FalseZen wink.gif).

[btw: read.gif please bear in mind that I hold NO responsibility for what has been revealed below, I am merely sharing with you the info. that was kindly sent to me by FalseZen smile.gif]

QUOTE (FalseZen @ Feb 9 2004 @ 02:37 AM)
I got the book off of ebay weeks ago. If you get it at ebay, it does indeed come with extra pages, but not if you get it at Amazon.com. I am sending you the scans I have of them. The copies that were sent to me were very sloppy and crooked. I sent them through my photshop to rotate them after I scanned them to my pc.

Notice the copyright at the bottom. There was a huge disscussion about this at the anomalies site. Through lots of research, thanks to the forum members, they discovered there is NO John Titor Foundation Inc. Even on the original scans, which I will also be giving a link to, notice that everything else is crooked, except the copyright. They obviously slapped it on much later with a paint program, then saved and printed them out to put in the books. To me this is good, because it means it did NOT come with the original JT TT document. Which of course it wouldn't if he was a TT and not a foundation owner. lol

I had nothing to do with the edited (blacked out) writing. It came that way. All that black around the edges also appear on the documents I have. This was not due to my scanner, but theirs. lol

Cleaned Up JT Document 1

Cleaned Up JT Document 2

Original Document I Recieved #1

Original Document I Recieved #2

Since there is no John Titor Foundation Inc, feel free to give out the link addresses if you want to.

If anyone does get in trouble, I alone will be held responsible.user posted image

They are uploaded to my personal webspace, please let me know if you have any trouble with the links.user posted image

- FalseZen

--------------------
- Gavin -
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Gavin Posted: Feb 11 2004, 06:11 AM

Group Icon

*UPDATE*

Ok, now here's the strange thing ....

Pamela posted the following on the anomalies site:

QUOTE (Pamela @ February 06, 2004 16:13)
As you know I have been in contact with the lawyer and the people at the John Titor Foundation.

I have received 100 percent undeniable proof that the John Titor Foundation is not just some group of unknown people trying to make money off of John's work.

Something was communicated that only me , John and the family knew. It was specific. Very specific and undeniable.

I feel kind of relieved actually.

--------------------
Got light? Make matter.
[email protected]

So either Pamela is lying (and perhaps is part of the 'foundation' laugh.gif) .... or maybe she's telling the truth, I dunno' huh.gif

[ I still find this whole John Titor thing quite mind-boggling ... either its one big giant hoax or its real ... confused1.gif]

--------------------
- Gavin -
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Gavin Posted: Feb 11 2004, 07:45 AM

Group Icon

Its strange --- I got an email from someone a few days ago (the sender's name was JTBook) and attached was an audio clip for a JT radio show that apparently is going to be coming out soon ... blink.gif
(I also read about this radio show on the anomalies site ...)

Anyway the strange thing is the email address where I received this was the email address that only registered members of the forum know. So that got me wondering ---- perhaps this person is a registered member on the forums?

The email I received came from: [email protected]

I checked my system database for this email address and low and behold the system found it --- this person is registered as member JTFAN on the forums!! huh.gif

I also noticed that on the ebay link for the book, towards the bottom of the page the seller provides their/his/her address & email address:

John Titor Foundation Inc.
PMB - 237 7862 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy.
Kissimmee Fl 34747
Email: [email protected]

You'll notice that again, the email address is the SAME! laugh.gif

So basically ....

1.) The upcoming JT radio show probably comes from the SAME people behind the 'JT foundation'! huh.gif

2.) The people behind the radio show are probably the SAME people behind the book! huh.gif

3.) It looks like the person behind the 'JT foundation' is the member JTFAN on our forums! ohmy.gif

--------------------
- Gavin -
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | FICTION --- Any Good Time-Travel Sci-Fi Novels You'd Recommend? Discuss ... | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- FICTION --- Any Good Time-Travel Sci-Fi Novels You'd Recommend? Discuss ...

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 4/7/04) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0g © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1142 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: