Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] A question about a recent experience, a strange one

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702413889886.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

A question about a recent experience, a strange one
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
LouisPompey Posted: Oct 5 2003, 11:36 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 68

Now i know this sounds strange but i was just wondering if any of you guys could me explain a little incident that happened to me the other day.
I was watching television at home alone and it began to get cold, i decided i would go round my house and close all the windows. As i came down the stairs i saw through a window (next to my front door) that my patio door was open and there was a green leaflet of some sort lying on the floor. I decided to wait before closing the patio (as i was in my bed clothes and there were people talking near by) and carry on with my window check. When i returned to the patio after closing the windows it had been completely shut and there was no sign of the leaflet. I gathered that someone must have came in took the leaflet and left, closing the patio behind them. I walked back into my living room preparing to continue watching tv and there on my arm shair was the green leaflet i had seen in the patio, bearring in mind i had never seen this leaflet before in my life. I cant explain what happened to me that day and i was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and have an idea of what could have happened. I keep an open mind to suggestions.

Obviously by posting this message on this forum it is a clear indication of what i believe happen but how?

Phoenix Posted: Oct 6 2003, 12:41 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

Will you tell us what the leaflet said or are you waiting for someone who had a experience simular to yours to respond first as a means of confirmation?

My thoughts at this point in time;

1. by posting on a time travel forum I take it you believe time travel was involved in the experience.

2. I am clueless beyond that. I think you are leaving parts out to see if someone else had a simular experience and they would fill in the missing parts.

I wait intently to find out more.

LouisPompey Posted: Oct 6 2003, 11:24 AM

The content of the leaflet has no significance to my experience, its was just the menu of a local resturant.
I am looking to hear from people who have had a similar experince but i am not deliberately missing out any infomation, if there is anything you need to know in order help explain this experience i will do my best to answer.
Also yes you are correct about my prediction, although it sounds impossable i believe i must have shut the patio, brought the leaflet in and possibly jumped back a few seconds to before id shut the patio. Its just a guess but there absolutly nothing i can think of to explain this, this is why i ask for your help.

Phoenix Posted: Oct 7 2003, 02:10 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

You have no memories of this assumed time where you brought in the leaflet.

Tell me more about the setting, scents, colors, textures, noises.

LouisPompey Posted: Oct 7 2003, 01:48 PM

I have absolutly no memory of bringing in the leaflet or shutting the patio door.

The setting was in my house, its mainly blue walls, white doors, fairly spaced out.

Outside it was around 5 o,clock the sun was still out and but the air was rather cold, inside the house was cold as well.
The smell all around was of garlic (id not long put a pizza in the oven containing garlic).
The sound i could hear when i discovered the leaflet on the armchair was the sound of the televison (i was watching the lord of the ring two towers).
I was sure that the film had skiped a bit but i expect that was just wishful thinking.
One thing i did forget to mention (dont know if its irrelevant) is that as i was shutting the windows i felt a sharp pain in my thigh, quite like what you get when you pull a muscle. It only lasted a few seconds but that was just about the only thing that happened as i was shutting the windows.
Anything else you need to know?

Phoenix Posted: Oct 8 2003, 12:32 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Thinking about all of the imagary you gave me, describe the various emotions and feelings the images have for you.

(I am trying to tap into your subconscious mind and see if we can help elicit what might have happened, the subconscious deals with senses, emotions, and associations, we are on step two right now)

tell me of the feelings and emotions that you have when thinking about

the blue walls, the white door, the space of the room

the sun set
the cold of the room
the smell of garlic from the pizza
the sound of lord of the rings playing on the tv
the sharp pain in your leg

LouisPompey Posted: Oct 8 2003, 11:14 PM

ok, im not to great at expressing my feelings but i will do my very best.

The actually day of the incident i was feeling very down, id had to miss work because i felt so bad. I been having extremly bad headaches and thought i was going to be sick a number of times.
When the incident occured i was feeling a little better, the day was coming to an end and i just wanted to sit down and have something to eat.
It was a very lonely day for me, my family had gone out to a resturant with relatives and i was left on my own.
The overall color and surroundings of my house help me feel calm, i spend a alot of time looking around whilst on my computer.
The sun was beggining to set and i felt relief that the day was near its end.
The sound of the television and the smell of the pizza helped me feel more warmer, helped me feel less alone. I was emotionly cheering up when it all happened. The pain in my leg, at first stopped me feeling better, but the pain quickly went i began feeling better.
Not long after finding the leaflet the headaches began to reappear and i felt like i needed sleep to get rid of it. Laying on the couch I closed my eyes and fell in and out of sleep.

Phoenix Posted: Oct 9 2003, 03:18 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Now for each of these feelings I want you to say a person, an animal, a place, or an image, that you associate with it

The feeling of being down and sad you had during the day
The feeling of having very bad head aches and thinking you are going to be sick

The feeling of being a little better at the end of the day
The feeling of loneliness being away from your family

The feeling of calm the colors of your house gave you
The feeling of relief watching the sun set, knowing the day is ending

The warmth of the garlic pizza smell and the sound of the tv

The feeling of feeling worse from the pain in the leg

The headaches coming back

The need for sleep

Each emotion give a person, animal, image, or place you associate with it. It can be an actor, a cartoon character, a place you went on vacation, an event in your life, someone you know very well, part of a joke you remember, something you think about alot, something that was just very odd in your life. Just tell me what each emotion you take about brings to mind, or you associate with it.

LouisPompey Posted: Oct 10 2003, 10:38 PM

okay, i will do what i can. Sorry i took so long to write back (work commitments)

The feeling of being down and sad you had during the day - The picture of the mask with the sad face.

The feeling of having very bad head aches and thinking you are going to be sick - A Doctor

The feeling of being a little better at the end of the day - A Ringing bell (reminds me of past school days)

The feeling of loneliness being away from your family - A Desert

The feeling of calm the colors of your house gave you - Menorca (memories of a peaceful holiday)

The feeling of relief watching the sun set, knowing the day is ending - Sand (memories of long days at the beach)

The warmth of the garlic pizza smell and the sound of the tv - A past family party (memories of a past family party icluding pizza and watching home videos)

The feeling of feeling worse from the pain in the leg - A Knife (feeling of being stabbed)

The headaches coming back - Horror films (The baddies always comes back)

The need for sleep - Travelling on a coach (always need to sleep on coaches)

I gather from your questioning you have a fair idea about physicology and i would like to thank you for using your time to help me.

Phoenix Posted: Oct 10 2003, 11:21 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

I now have the memory address of that particular point in your life in terms of your subconscious symbolism. So we are now going to ask your subconscious mind exactly what happened.

Imagine you are in Menorca and your family is having a party with garlic pizza. They are playing horror films on the TV and the bad guy (who has a knife and wears the mask of a sad face) is coming back, it is taking place in a desert with lots of sand, a coach is riding by. Suddenly the school bell rings and in walks a doctor. The doctor is a very knowledgeable man and is here to help you with your problem.

You ask the doctor how the green leaflet got there on the arm chair.

He tells you all about the experience.

That should answer your question.

Post back to tell us what he says.

opmmur Posted: Oct 15 2003, 02:57 AM

Professor Opmmur

Member No.: 45

I am sorry, but I am having a problem upstanding the last 8 or 10 postings here. It is very much off the subject of time travel or am I missing something there.

Professor Opmmur

--------------------
"Time Travel is the only way to Travel"

Phoenix Posted: Oct 15 2003, 02:21 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

They all relate to time travel in that Louis's experience may have been related to time travel.

As no one else was able to help him. I tried using a memory reconstruction technique to have him help himself. That technique is what the last 8 posting are about. The reconstruction of a memory that may have been a time traveling experience.

opmmur Posted: Oct 15 2003, 05:05 PM

Professor Opmmur

Member No.: 45

Phoenix

Thank you for your comments, now I understand the last 8 postings.

Professor Opmmur

--------------------
"Time Travel is the only way to Travel"

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1425 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: